Thread: Member status

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Member status

How do you upgrade to senior member, moderator, super moderator,
    god mod, etc? Just over time, giving prtbyjason a blowie, money, gear, etc??

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    mainly by number of posts but to be a mod I dont think it has to do with post, they pick you

fast is offline Associate Member
    Number of posts count, Member/Senior member. But I think mod`s pick people who they want to be mods

(This doesen`t mean you have to post bullshit just to get "Senior member" status, for me personally it doesen`t matter what type of member someone is if he has got much of experience about bb`ing/roids etc)

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Yeah thats all it is is # of posts.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Re: Member status

Originally posted by bermich
    How do you upgrade to senior member, moderator, super moderator,
    god mod, etc? Just over time, giving prtbyjason a blowie, money, gear, etc??

I can't speak for Jason, but if you can hook me up with a blowie from Britney Spears I'll call you a Senior Member, Mod or any damn thing you want....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Posts will move your status up, to senior member. To become a vet/Mod etc, you will have to be assigned and granted these titles by another mod. It is a process, and usually someone has to vouch for you, etc.
    I was here for 2 years before I got "promoted". Met some guys from here, and "the Higher powers" felt that they wanted to move me to "vet" status so I gladly accepted.
    Trust me, it isnt' all cake and ice cream being a mod or a vet, it puts alot of stress on you, due to the amount of PM's we get, and you never know who you are talking to. I mean if I were a FED or DEA I would go after a Mod or a Vet, instead of a senior or junior member wouldn't you?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    I mean if I were a FED or DEA I would go after a Mod or a Vet, instead of a senior or junior member wouldn't you?
    Jeez...is it that all it takes? I've been working my ass off busting guests and junior members for six months now and haven't been promoted! I believe I may have said too much...all vets please PM me your home address so I can explain this joke....yeah, that's right, play it cool BigGreen...no one suspects a thing..foolish vets.

Okay, that probably made sense to no one except the bros who were involved in our "Rock" as superman on SNL discussion....everyone else just thinks I'm on crack or something.

mammoth is offline Member
    Send me all your gear and money and you will haven't instant God Mod status!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    BG, you mean you're not on crack? Well there goes my explanation for your rantings.

MrMuscle is offline New Member
    Remember its not the amount that counts, but the quality.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    BG, you mean you're not on crack? Well there goes my explanation for your rantings.
    No, I'm not on crack...but it is my unwritten policy that, in the event I find a pill or tablet *anywhere* in public, I immediately down it. Some people skydive, some bungee jump, I get my rush that way. So, it is perhaps likely that I've consumed crack or its derivatives in some form, but I'm not "on" crack, per se. I'd not recommend this practice, however. While I've had some great experiences, the third nipple (on my back of all places!!) and yellowed eyes have perhaps devalued the totality of the experience.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    man Big Greens trippin on something

Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    man Big Greens trippin on something
    Unfortunately, not. I just have an extremely warped sense of humor. Until I stumbled across nathan, i was convinced I was the oddest f'er on the planet in that regard.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen

...but it is my unwritten policy that, in the event I find a pill or tablet *anywhere* in public, I immediately down it. While I've had some great experiences, the third nipple (on my back of all places!!) and yellowed eyes have perhaps devalued the totality of the experience.
    Yeah those purple pills will do that to ya.

Thread Information