TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member

When you party...

I have come a long way from drinking every single day to no more than once a week. Being in college I still party but have cut down on substances that cut down on my training. I was just wondering what everyone does when they want to get fucked up, after reading party boy's thread im curious.

I drink no more than once a week, and get drunk like once every 2 weeks(doesnt take me much anymore! ) I stay away from liquor completely. I picked up smoking pot though, I try just to smoke on my off days(from the gym), and never before I have to work out. I know that it "pre-tires" your muscles, but what other harmful effects does it have?

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    increases estrogen levels and decreases testosterone levels ....the effects of this process can be heightened bodyfat, lowered muscularity, decreased recovery time, decrease in strength and motivation, bitch tits, lung cancer, decreased brain function.

damn i guess thats good enough reason for me to cut down to atleast no more than once a week. All i have to hear is the bad effects, you know?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    stay away from GHB, for the love of god please... that shit is too dangerous and trust me Im a risk taker. but GHB and GBL is off limits to me now, i ended up in the hospital because of it, and it alone!

pot, used very lightly isnt that bad. but it can be a little addicting if you do it alot. pluss when your high a lot you loose motivation with training and being on target with your fitness goals.

I dont really drink much either. special occasions only for the most part.

your best bet overall, a few beers or a joint SOMETIMES...

if you really want to impress everyone dont do anything to get fucked up..

redrock is offline Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse

if you really want to impress everyone dont do anything to get fucked up..
    Good call Iron! I don't bash people who drink excessively or use rec. drugs but I don't understand it. I will enjoy a drink in a social setting, but it all seems counter-productive to my workout goals. Just my 2 cents. REDROCK

well today's my day of the week to be bad. I think I'm going to get a few coronas and chill, but I'm still debating cause my baby is sick and can't go out. Its better to stay sober at a party with other girls...if you know what i mean.

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by TiptronicSoldier
    Its better to stay sober at a party with other girls...if you know what i mean.
    That's what i'm saying!!

Got Gear? is offline Member
    I smoke more pot than I should.

I've never noticed any estrogen related sides... I think this side effect is real, but very minor.

The lack of motivation is what will get you. Smoke a j and all you'll want to do is watch TV. Just make sure you rule it, and not the other way around. I use weed as a reward. Don't get to smoke till AFTER the gym, or AFTER I finished my project for the day...

The increase in hunger and the way it helps you sleep definately has some uses as well. I think pot is definately a better alternative than alcohol.

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Got Gear?
    The increase in hunger and the way it helps you sleep definately has some uses as well. I think pot is definately a better alternative than alcohol.
    I am with you on that one. A little bud is much better than drinking.

Thread Information