markas214 is offline Senior Member

Does this bother anyone else

I have spent countless hours in the gym to reach my genetic limits with minimal use of AS. I am currently on a cycle so I don't have a problem with people using AS to enhance their physique. What I don't like to see is some people who start out weighing 125lbs train for 3 or 4 months and immediately get on the gear to gain 25 lbs. Instant muscle with minimal time or effort. My opinion is that people should put time into the gym, learn how to train and eat properly and build a good base to add to. Being an average gainer, I'd say it took me 4 or 5 years to put on 40 lbs of muscle. I weighed 122lbs when I got out of HS. Does anyone else share my view or am I being too hard on these instant muscleheads.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    bro everyone (well mostly everyone) shares the same opinion as you. Some people are just idiots and don't wanna listen, others aren't as fortunate as us and don't have AR ... Holy shit couldn't you imagine AS without AR they go hand in hand.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i was that idiot! i was going to start juicing at 170lbs 5'9" and because of money problems, i had to hold off on the juice, and in 3 months i put on 30 lbs naturally! go figure

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i agree with you 100%. i've seen so many guys get the gains in a few months that i've worked my ass for in years. but i just LOVE to see those idiots a short time later who have lost EVERYTHING bc they didnt have anything to start with. it makes my day everytime i see one.

MrMuscle is offline New Member
    Just remember that within the first year of weight-traning you can increase your musclemass with up to 60%. So not everybody who gets great results the first year of training is juicing.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i tried to be that kid, but someone set me straight. they gave me diet and workout advice, and i gained a good 30lbs of lean mass. it took a while, but i'm glad i did take that advice!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They don't bother me and I will tell you why. Sure they will blow up from 140 to 165 and then they will shrink. And then they will get back on and blow up again and then shrink. You never see those guys get huge. It requires a good base, great training, and great nutritional knowledge to really get size.

Just remember that within the first year of weight-traning you can increase your musclemass with up to 60%. So not everybody who gets great results the first year of training is juicing.

Yes I realize that. I know some folks with great genetic ability to put on mass. I am refering mostly to some of the posts here on AR where you'll see someones cycle resulted in going from 125lbs to 150.If you only have enough mass to weigh 125 you shouldn't be juicing. If they have been training for a year or two and still weigh 125 then they need to look at their calorie intake and training. They are either overtraining or not training enough. I have lifted with a few novices and taught them how to train correctly and told them how to eat and have seen these people put on 10-20lbs in 6 months and add significant strength.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    well i am in general with you on this. I do understand however that some people are genetically deficient and need help. not everybody can get to 180 lbs naturally. i know this one dude that has tried everything but AS and went from 125 to 135. now he was ripped as hell. and actually rather strong, but no matter what he ate couldnt gain. now it wasnt that bad as he was 5'6, not 6'1" like me, but still.

I agree with you on that markas

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I hate the people who start gain 20 lbs and think there the biggest person in the world and are always flexing in the mirror and weigh 160 form 140

lol one particular comes to mind. he is like 6'3 and maybe 140. Always pulls his sleves up and looks at himself in the mirror. He is a cocky son of a bitch, so i dont feel bad when i point and laugh at him.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    It's not as if Im the steroid police or anything. Yeah, it bothers me when people just start popping pills and shooting shit all up inside themselves with no knowledge of what thye are doing. But, If someone takes their time to research and carefully plan out what they are gonna do, then no, it doesnt bother me. For those of you who it pisses off, why does it make you so mad?

JD, it doesn't make me angry, too much other shit in my life to get mad over this, lol. What bothers me is these people do not have the patience to get some time of hard training under their belt and instead go right for the juice. I remember when I first saw some muscularity from training for a year and I was proud and strutted around like I was a miniature version of Arnold. Can anyone relate to that. Since that time I have been in and out of shape and have learned some humility. I never laugh at the skinny guy in the gym doing some bizzaro exercise because I can see him busting his ass and I can relate to being a beginner. We were all beginners at one time. Many of us start out like that skinny guy and through trial and error, reading BB info and spending hours in the gym are now "big". I see AS as a supplement for true bodybuilders to gain mass and quality beyond their natural ability. I hate when people use it as a shortcut to grow without even knowing what their bodies are capable of without AS. Also I would encourage any person who can't grow on their own to try some anabolic agent to assist their bodies inability to add mass. But if you can't grow naturally, your potential for huge gains with gear will also be limited and you'll be disappointed. If everyone knew what the pros used and did their exact doses, training eeating, etc. Few would ever reach that level because even with gear we are limited by our genes.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Originally posted by markas214
    JD, it doesn't make me angry, too much other shit in my life to get mad over this, lol. What bothers me is these people do not have the patience to get some time of hard training under their belt and instead go right for the juice. I remember when I first saw some muscularity from training for a year and I was proud and strutted around like I was a miniature version of Arnold. Can anyone relate to that. Since that time I have been in and out of shape and have learned some humility. I never laugh at the skinny guy in the gym doing some bizzaro exercise because I can see him busting his ass and I can relate to being a beginner. We were all beginners at one time. Many of us start out like that skinny guy and through trial and error, reading BB info and spending hours in the gym are now "big". I see AS as a supplement for true bodybuilders to gain mass and quality beyond their natural ability. I hate when people use it as a shortcut to grow without even knowing what their bodies are capable of without AS. Also I would encourage any person who can't grow on their own to try some anabolic agent to assist their bodies inability to add mass. But if you can't grow naturally, your potential for huge gains with gear will also be limited and you'll be disappointed. If everyone knew what the pros used and did their exact doses, training eeating, etc. Few would ever reach that level because even with gear we are limited by our genes.
    Very well stated opinion. I respect that. I myself started using AS earlier than I should of, but it wasnt like I didnt put in the effort first. I also did tons of research and waited til I had well over a year of AS knowledge to take the plunge. Id say that over 95% of AS users havent reached their genetic limits, but wouldnt ever put them down. The guys that really bother me are the ones who criticize beginning users who havent put the effort in, and in turn talk about all of the alcohol they consume and the drugs they use. Nobodys perfect, and people shouldnt criticize others for going about things in the wrong way.
    (Or at least what they consider the wrong way)

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with rickson...you difinitely need a good base to start with....you need to build up naturally first...if you have never lifted weights before and do roids...i seriously doubt those gains will stay very long

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well truth be told

the humidity making my balls sweat bothers me.this, on the other hand, does not.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: well truth be told

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    the humidity making my balls sweat bothers me.this, on the other hand, does not.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

and

when my tiggity bojangles get tangled shit is straight mangled.now that is bothersome!!!

Thread Information