thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Testosterone Over the counter??? (Ukraine&Tel Aviv)

Whats up guys.... Does anyone have any experience with obtaining Testosterone or other analogues, as well as ancillary meds, over the counter at Apetka's in Ukraine? Additionally, I'll be in Tel Aviv for a little while in a few weeks, can you obtain it there either? Anyone with experience is greatly appreciated...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doesn't seem anyone has been there or knows for sure. Sounds like you will have to play it by ear once you get there. Maybe hitting a local gym and asking the local big guys if it's legal OTC and best place to buy.

Good luck.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Who was the
    Bloke that hot ripped off by someone in the ukraine? And he was going to pay someone to get money back. Something like that.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Who was the
    Bloke that hot ripped off by someone in the ukraine? And he was going to pay someone to get money back. Something like that.
    Hmmm I wonder if Thegodfather would be willing to take a little side trip? That was TR. Ill have to PM him and have him hit up this thread. Good idea/memory Euro.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hmmm I wonder if Thegodfather would be willing to take a little side trip? That was TR. Ill have to PM him and have him hit up this thread. Good idea/memory Euro.
    Godfather's going to be rich, yo!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    that was me. I was ripped off $1k, and to make matters worse, was being threatened if I made any trouble. My plan B was to have someone pay them a visit if I felt any danger to my family. but for $1K, I'm not sending any debt collectors.

There was a member that traveled to the UK. Picked up some legit product. I won't drop any hints, as this person may want to remain more or less discrete, not sure. But this person successfully transacted.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I already live in Kyiv right now....Im going to Tel Aviv for a short trip...I suppose I could fly to the UK, but I hate going to London, everything is absurdly expensive...

Thread Information