popa is offline Senior Member

to everyone that has a pierced tongue

I was thinking to get my tongue pierced but dont want it to mess up my eatting habits, how long does it take to heal?

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    eating right within a day....had mine pierced twice in one sitting and was eating (slowly) by that night

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Like Chris Rock says,"if she has a tounge ring, she'll probally suck your dick". "If a guy has a tounge ring, he'll probally suck your dick".

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I was eating ion the matter of hopurs after getting mine peirced.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao

Originally posted by tt333
    Like Chris Rock says,"if she has a tounge ring, she'll probally suck your dick". "If a guy has a tounge ring, he'll probally suck your dick".

popa is offline Senior Member
    heard you had a tongue ring too, so does that mean your going to suck my dick

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    girls hella dig tongue rings..most of em

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    When I got mine done (two piercings, side by side) I was on liquids and ice for a few days. It was pretty tender after that for a week or so. Swelled up to about twice the size. Oh yah . . . make sure they insert a nice long shaft in there, 'cause you're gonna need it. After the swelling goes down, you can get a shorter one put in.
    Took a little while before my tongue learned not to extend as far as it did--every time, the piercing would clank against my teeth and it'd hurt. It was about a month before I could eat a hamburger. My dentist told me he had lots of clients that had their tongue jewelry chip some of the enamel off their teeth. Some folks (I did this for a while) like to click the jewelry on their teeth, makes a curiously satisfying clacking sound. But don't do this . . .
    . Keep in mind ya gotta clean 'em on a regular basis, as placque will build up between the sphere and the tongue, and if you don't clean 'em, the placque will harden and irritate the tissue to the point where you have to remove the piercing permanantly, or even cause an infection. Not good.
    Also, for the first week or two I think you have to keep other people's body parts out of your mouth. Don't want anybody's germs in there but your own.
    Eventually, I took both of mine out . . . just got bored with 'em, I guess. It was fun while it lasted . . . wouldn't do it again, though.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by popa

heard you had a tongue ring too, so does that mean your going to suck my dick
    No, im pretty sure I dont have a tounge ring.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hahaha

nj juice is offline Member
    When i got mine done, i ate yogurt and ice cream for a bout a day, then i couldnt take it anymore, and ripped into a diesel sub. As long as it doesnt get infected, use mouthwash religiously( i think mouthwash is better to use than glycerol plus it tastes a whole lot better)-- you should be fine in a matter of days.

Thread Information