partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok i'm the proud new owner of a gym and i need your help!!!

ok well 50% of a gym, but anyway.my firts mission is to revamp the logo for our apparel as well as obviously the gym.i know alot of you guys have a tremendous amount of skill w/ computer graphics and design.for all the comdey i have given....in return can i get a hip modern logo from you guys??!!!i am in love w/ our AR MAN that's the logo of the site.anything along those lines would be perfect.BTW, the gym's name is LYNNX FITNESS so something w/ that in it would be a huge help.i would never ask you guys for anything if i didn't need it, but just seeing what you guys can do inspired me to ask you guys first.i'll send you guys shirts, hats, sweatshirts ,whatever you want. i'm having dinner w/ ,y partner monday night to discuss this.not that i need the logo by monday , but from the time we speak, send it to print, and all that may take a few weeks or a month or so.so be patient w/ getting the goods, but as soon as they are printed you will have anything you need or want.if it's not cool to ask and i'm being to forward, by all means, please tell me and i will understand.thanks for taking the time to read this.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    bro congrats on the partnership...i will try and help you out i have a friend that goes to NYU and is a advertisment major so im sure he can help you out..

you're the man

i see all these guys coming up w/ new AR logos and i thought of everyone here first.i have some ideas but i wanted to see what everyone here thought.
    thanks for the congrats.i just left work 30 mins ago so already the long days/nights are beginning,hahaha

Time to whip out the ole photoshop! (gonna be stuck in the passenger seat of a SUV for a 10 hour drive tomorrow... now I got somehting to do!!! hee hee

Red

you guys are the fucking best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best i tell you.who can i count on more than you guys??!!!NO ONE you kick ass bastards!!!!!!!

BTW, what kind of gym is it? (just to get an idea where this logo is heading)

Normal gym? hardcore? "housewife gym"? (the ones that prolly make the most $$$) or one of those new fat-farm gyms? (like Curves).

Also what kind of colour scheme are you looking at? only a few colours for silk screen printing or just go wild with colour blends and textures?

Fun fun!

Red

it's a real fitness oriented gym

no serious BB'ers except me and my friends.most of the member are age 22 and up.i wanna go hip/modern w/ a body in it similar to the AR logo.basic silk screen print.two color.the sweatshirts and shirts will be black and white, possible do a grey too.so basically like a stencil done in black would be great.i'm nto to up on my graphics terms as you can see,haha.it'a a gym i a very rich town in a very rich cty.it's not to far from where bon jovi and springsteen live kinda rich.however i wanna give it a very bb/alphamale body design.best description i can give of what i mean is the AR GUY.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You should talk to some shoe companies about splitting the cost of production on apparel. I know Reebok has done it in the past. Most are willing to produce a large quantity for a cheap price as long as they get their logo in on it.

damn

that's a good idea excess.i'm gonna have to look into that

and

when me tiggity bojangles get tangled shit is straight mangled.that is bothersome!!!!!!!!!woo

/\

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Turn this into a franchise bro and bring that shit north of the border. I will be the first in line to join anything you're partnered in!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hell go international, ill manage the European/Swedish things for you

Congrats to the partnership, must be cool owning a gym.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I'd be interested in a Louisiana partnership if you'd like to go that route.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Party boy, I'd jump at a South Jersey Partnership!
    Good Luck bro! I'd kill to get that opportunity! All the best!
    SID

you know you gusy are always welcome to stop in!!!

ripsid, you're kinda close.anytime you need a pass to workout when you're near monmouth county just give a yell!!thanks for the congrats guys.i'm slammed w/ work and still trying to make time for my home AR!!!!

Well, I am back from my business trip... time to start playing with Mr. Photoshop!

(Sorry bro, but I was away in the Saguenay region of Quebec... didn't have much time to play with photoshop... the ratio around there is like 20 women per 1 man... I was a little busy when not teaching at the fire station there you got to have leprosy to not score there... nothing like the feeling of being "fresh meat and 500mg of test/WK helps! Wooo!)

Red

Thread Information