Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: The Executive Workout

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

The Executive Workout

Reconnected with acquaintance who introduced a new exercise program. It's an accelerated program. LOL

5 minute warmup on cardio equipment. No running on treadmill. That's too strenuous. Pick any row of weight machines. Do one set on each machine. Limit to 5 machines. No free weights permitted.

Hit the row machine for at most 3 minutes. Don't want to break a sweat. Do 20 crunches. Now time to stretch. If a cage device is provided, this is preferred. Total gym time is 25 minutes at high end. 30 is max.

Time for sauna to break that sweat. 20 min minimum. 30 min preferred because want to lose water weight and remove toxins from the body. There was a wet sauna but i did not partake.

Now quick shower off before dip in the cold tank where water is therapeutic cold temperature for ppl with sports injuries. Next is the jacuzzi for another 20 - 30. Shower, hair makeup. Out the door in 2 -2.5 hours.

Private facility isn't crowded and well appointed. They have everything, cutting edge, specialty equipment, free weights, machine weights, dumbbell racks as far as the eye can see...group exercise classes, spin, TRX and all the tradition step and power plus, racket ball, indoor tennis and track. They even have a device that spins a swim suit dry and provide complimentary q tips, cotton balls, shampoo, conditioner, and body cream. Hair dryers, towels, mouth wash....u get the idea.

I left feeling disillusioned. I was exercising wrong all these years!!!
    jay94 likes this.

uhit is offline Member
    Sounds like a beauty spa. Have one of these down in my area where its basically filled with yoga and similar type workouts with the weights area being seldom used. I think my sister has membership over there and she only goes for the pool and the tanning facilities.

There was this workout that went like this on one of the boards over there...

5 minutes stretch
    5 minutes row
    5x60 second planks
    5x60 second wall sits
    5x60 second hang on a pull up bar
    5x10 squats

Done

It was labelled as' don't have time for the gym? Get toned in 30 minutes with this workout' and was literally on the welcome notice board as you walk in.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Reconnected with acquaintance who introduced a new exercise program. It's an accelerated program. LOL 5 minute warmup on cardio equipment. No running on treadmill. That's too strenuous. Pick any row of weight machines. Do one set on each machine. Limit to 5 machines. No free weights permitted. Hit the row machine for at most 3 minutes. Don't want to break a sweat. Do 20 crunches. Now time to stretch. If a cage device is provided, this is preferred. Total gym time is 25 minutes at high end. 30 is max. Time for sauna to break that sweat. 20 min minimum. 30 min preferred because want to lose water weight and remove toxins from the body. There was a wet sauna but i did not partake. Now quick shower off before dip in the cold tank where water is therapeutic cold temperature for ppl with sports injuries. Next is the jacuzzi for another 20 - 30. Shower, hair makeup. Out the door in 2 -2.5 hours. Private facility isn't crowded and well appointed. They have everything, cutting edge, specialty equipment, free weights, machine weights, dumbbell racks as far as the eye can see...group exercise classes, spin, TRX and all the tradition step and power plus, racket ball, indoor tennis and track. They even have a device that spins a swim suit dry and provide complimentary q tips, cotton balls, shampoo, conditioner, and body cream. Hair dryers, towels, mouth wash....u get the idea. I left feeling disillusioned. I was exercising wrong all these years!!!
    GGR this isn't what keeps those legs developed so nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    GGR this isn't what keeps those legs developed so nicely.
    Correct. I work my butt off at my gym.

forgot to mention....the acquaintance wasn't looking so good IMO...packed on some pounds...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Reconnected with acquaintance who introduced a new exercise program. It's an accelerated program. LOL

5 minute warmup on cardio equipment. No running on treadmill. That's too strenuous. Pick any row of weight machines. Do one set on each machine. Limit to 5 machines. No free weights permitted.

Hit the row machine for at most 3 minutes. Don't want to break a sweat. Do 20 crunches. Now time to stretch. If a cage device is provided, this is preferred. Total gym time is 25 minutes at high end. 30 is max.

Time for sauna to break that sweat. 20 min minimum. 30 min preferred because want to lose water weight and remove toxins from the body. There was a wet sauna but i did not partake.

Now quick shower off before dip in the cold tank where water is therapeutic cold temperature for ppl with sports injuries. Next is the jacuzzi for another 20 - 30. Shower, hair makeup. Out the door in 2 -2.5 hours.

Private facility isn't crowded and well appointed. They have everything, cutting edge, specialty equipment, free weights, machine weights, dumbbell racks as far as the eye can see...group exercise classes, spin, TRX and all the tradition step and power plus, racket ball, indoor tennis and track. They even have a device that spins a swim suit dry and provide complimentary q tips, cotton balls, shampoo, conditioner, and body cream. Hair dryers, towels, mouth wash....u get the idea.

I left feeling disillusioned. I was exercising wrong all these years!!!
    Well, the REALLY good executes, if they are in the zone, can bypass all this crazy shit and just have their attorneys draft a contract whereby they subcontract out all the work but retain the rights to all the benefits.

Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Well, the REALLY good executes, if they are in the zone, can bypass all this crazy shit and just have their attorneys draft a contract whereby they subcontract out all the work but retain the rights to all the benefits. Am I right?
    LoL. I like that plan but wouldn't work for me. Nothing comes easy for me.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing I remember about reading this thread so far is that GGR's legs were mentioned.
    uhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101
    The only thing I remember about reading this thread so far is that GGR's legs were mentioned.
    Well. They are better than the executive workout IMHO.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Well. They are better than the executive workout IMHO.
    Well, I can testify to that and I'm not even a "leg" guy.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Well, I can testify to that and I'm not even a "leg" guy.
    I'm a complete package guy. Legs, breasts, thighs....

.......in fact, I'm partial to everything the colonel makes!

(we're talking fried chicken, right?)

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I used to be a member of Reebok on the Upper West side NYC. They had a 1500 start up fee (was waived bc I signed up in 2008 when the financial crisis was occuring) and the monthly was $200. They had the bathing suite thing. I was blown away by that thing......lol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm a complete package guy. Legs, breasts, thighs....

.......in fact, I'm partial to everything the colonel makes!

(we're talking fried chicken, right?)
    We're talking pvssy cats

Thread Information