Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Talking Holy F*** - Clen

Jesus Murphy Monkey Fuck! I cannot believe this clen (Ventipulmin). I was running behind to go to the gym so I thought I would get the clen into my system faster in time for my workout. I took ~half a pump (2ml of 0.025mg/ml) in my mouth and put it under my tongue. Guys I couldn't believe how much this kicked me. I felt like I was on the edge of panic attacks. I don't know if it went too fast into the system or I just can't handle my clen. I don't know how guys do 4-5 pumps a day...I would kill myself if I had that much clen in my system.

I can laugh about it now...but I was anything but laughing about it when my nerves were making a mess out of me! I think I must have looked like Fred Flintstone after an Uncle Giggles laugh!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You know how it works right? Clearing the air paths (used as astma meds for horses). Got some friends that used to tai box taking that shit before the workouts, insane kicking machines They almost beat me

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by palme
    You know how it works right? Clearing the air paths (used as astma meds for horses).
    Ya I know how it works.

I was sitting here rethinking my morning...I had a grande cappuccino from Starbucks about an hour before I took the syrup. I bet the caffeine didn't help.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehe no probly not

Thread Information