BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Sick and tired of eating!!!!!

God dammit, I'm just so sick of eating all the damn time. Every 3 hours like clock work I sit down with a plate of food. I used to be able to inhale it in 10 minutes or so. Now it takes me 15 minutes just to get the first fork full in my mouth. I get hungry, hungry enough to chew my arm off, but when the foods in front of me it's like, god, here I go again. Sorry guys, just need to vent. I'm sticking with it and am not about to give this up. I just think I need a cheat day to eat some "tasty foods". I don't give myself cheat days to much, because once I start it's extrmely hard to get back on the wagon. I did cheat this weekend though. Saturday I had 2 chocolate chip cookies, and a Hungry Man tv dinner( don't ask ) and a glass of chocolate milk. I just look at a plate full of food anymore and it's like I just want to scream. Anyone else get like this from time to time. Laters!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need that cheat day. Every Saturday night I make sure I go out to eat and order what ever I want. I know how you feel but this the only way that I can keep myself from going insane. I eat so much chicken now I started growing feathers.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You started growing feathers, I started shitting eggs.

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    I'd bet that most of us have gone through this type of thing at least once (minus the growing feathers and shitting eggs stuff) I don't mind the eating every three hours as much as I do the protein shakes 3-4 times a day.......damn that shit gets OLD!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    That's gotta hurt!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    on cycle i can never get enough food...im always hungry and can't wait for the next meal so i can be content for 45 minutes

as far as the cheat day, i only do one cheat meal. i am starving throughout the week, but when friday night rolls around and i can eat an entire pizza or penn station cheesesteak with mayonaisse, oh god is it worth it.

i find when i am preparing my food the same way every time it gets to be boring and i don't enjoy eating it as much.

try new recipes with the foods you need and be creative! there are so many ways to prepare chicken, eggs, tuna, steak, etc. that will be appealing and satisfying enough to make you look forward to your next meal.

Trust me all, when I want to cheat I cheat. I do cook my food differently from day to day. It's just the portion size I meant. I look down at a plate overflowing with chicken (or steak) and rice and veggies and just want to scream. What I wouldn't give to be able to just eat normal again. I guess that's the price you pay for putting on size... the bigger you are = the more you have to eat.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel ya bro,,, I'm eating so much GD Tuna, chicken, 'tein shakes and eggs my farts are lethal!! The guy that shares my office started working from home!!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    SUCK it up you big pussy......EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas...our muscles, our food portions.....stop making us look bad!!

J/K...I know how ya feel BigT...I go through about 3lbs of chicken, 20 cans of tuna, 4 salmon steaks, countless protein shakes and bowls of oatmeal a week.....just close your eyes, imagine the biggest motherfucker you've ever seen and then tell yourself the only way to get bigger is to eat...eat...eat..EAT!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by majorpecs
    SUCK it up you big pussy......EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas...our muscles, our food portions.....stop making us look bad!!

J/K...I know how ya feel BigT...I go through about 3lbs of chicken, 20 cans of tuna, 4 salmon steaks, countless <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shakes and bowls of oatmeal a week.....just close your eyes, imagine the biggest motherfucker you've ever seen and then tell yourself the only way to get bigger is to eat...eat...eat..EAT!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Major.....that's exactly the boot in the ass I've been needing! So when you and Pheedno and the rest of the "H"-Town crew comming to N.B. for a visit and tubing?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I know how you feel bro I usually eat my shit plan taste like crap plane chicken plane egg whites plan tuna even if I do put seasoning I just get tired of the same thing over and over

You took my thread I was going to post the same thing

nj juice is offline Member
    Without a cheat day i would go insane. My cheat usually consists of saturday night- going out for a few beers (3 or 4, sometimes more but nothing crazy) and one cheat meal on sunday- usually pizza, or a huge italian sub, something like that. And now that you got me talking about it, my mouth is watering and all i can do is count the days down.......

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Hey bro, can u sell me them by the dozen cheaper then $.89

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I tried to eat a real meal every three hours. It sucks. Lately I have just been eating a carb bar and an "extreme body 50" protein shake from ABB every three hours. They're alot more convenent and have good nutritional value.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuck all that. The food is not the problem. It is drinking those damn protien shakes that takes two hours just to try to intake. I ordered vanilla and of course they sent me F'ing chocolate again. Nothing abosrbs the taste of chocolate. I still eat all the good stuff. Inn and out cheeseburgers, pizza, whatever. The fatty stuff doesnt hurt me. I just need to be put on an IV prot' shake for a month

Thread Information