View Poll Results: What pisses you off THE MOST at the gym?

Voters
317. You may not vote on this poll
  • Waiting for equipment

73 23.03%
  • People asking when you'll be "done with that"

34 10.73%
  • People that offer bad advice

60 18.93%
  • Bad Music

82 25.87%
  • Kids that get in the way

31 9.78%
  • Other

37 11.67%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    And roid rage is only a myth perpetuated by the government? PFFFTT
    I dont let these assholes get in my way...I dont care who doesnt workout legs or whatever...I dont care who curls at the squat rack bar....I dont give a F8CK if its social hour there....
    I DONT GIVE A DAMN
    Im there to workout...not to Bitch around... geez

ACpower is offline Member
    I hate when your sitting there working out you even have your headphones on then the smallest guy in the gym comes up taps you on the shoulder and say, uhh hey man not trying to start anything but what do you take that really f'n gets to me

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    twigs that drop weight, this little butt monkey was doing dumb bell press with 45's and kept dropping them. i wanted one to hit me so bad so i go postal on the little bastard.....i feel better already

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    I hate when your sitting there working out you even have your headphones on then the smallest guy in the gym comes up taps you on the shoulder and say, uhh hey man not trying to start anything but what do you take that really f'n gets to me

Shit dude your only 21 and got stats like that? What do you take to get that big? LOL

Cardio Kitten is offline Female Member
    Being stared at. Number one. OKay, if you can see me in the mirror, I can see you staring at me in the mirror, ugh!

And chances are if I have stupid loud metal blasting from my ipod, chances are I dont want to be bugged/hit on/spoken to etc...

I hated being harrased, so I switched to a womans gym. I still get stared at...but it doesnt bother me as much. Im assuming now though because of the weight im lifting, not cause of my short shorts, lol.

dudewithashoe is offline New Member
    guys in teh gym who are wasting their time and getting in teh way. There i am waiting for the three idiots and theyre casually changing weights laughing talking.. not evne benching properly (only 90 degree elbow bend)

people curling at the squat rack!!

and people telling me not to make noise while deadlifting... i need to growl coz its heavy and i cant lower it down slowly!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I did not vote. it would not let me click all the taps.

dudewithashoe is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardio Kitten
    Being stared at. Number one. OKay, if you can see me in the mirror, I can see you staring at me in the mirror, ugh!
    i do that sorry but when a girl is doing the splits i cant help but look!!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone who voted for bad music.. do they by chance go to 24 hour fitness....
    the "adjective song" came on once while i was there some years back.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Twigs that come over and do there little toning lifts, and stand in the way...

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    When stinky bastards feel they have no need for deoderant. Then stand right next to you and begin to strech out the shoulders and triceps. WTF is wrong with you people- that is not a pleasant odor coming from those pits. Another thing is when those people have that stink of garlic, I don't quite know what it but I have noticed certain people put off this stank ass odor of garlic- It makes me wanna f'ing puke!
    lmao yeah every once in awhile someone smells like a dog ! Or the protein farts that just light up the place .

lil'Taylor is offline Tied up by WEBB
    i hate when little girls who haven't hit puberty yet walk into the gym with their little outfits with the price tags practically still attached and grab 5lb and then make these fascial expressions like they are giving birth.. yea... great workout you useless turd...

fortunately, i'm not bothered by them long cause you know they only stay for about 4 days and quit

lil'Taylor is offline Tied up by WEBB
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I did not vote. it would not let me click all the taps.
    true.. however, you can overcome most of them by using some sort of personal music.. ipod works for me.. even if you do hear ppl talkin to you, you can always pass it off that your music is too loud

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    taylor....go study........and yes weaklings can be annoying......i just hate it when people are in my way that i feel superior to

at my old gym there was an older guy that came in basically just to exercise and not get big or strong, but that mother fvcker smelled so gd bad, he stunk up the entire weight room with his body odor, it got so bad that it would make me nauseus....my buddy was a trainer at the gym and i complained about it over and over to him and he said that everyone complains but his boss wouldn't let him say anything to the guy...that was by far the thing that pissed me off the most ever
    secondly is bad music...its pretty fvckin hard to get jacked up to eddie money
    thirdly is groups or 4 or 6 guys that come in and get in the way
    fourth is the stupid teenie boppers coming in to walk around and not do a damn thing but try to be a gd glamour model on the runway
    fifth is guys that wear under armor to lift in
    sixth is the guys that think that because they are big that it is their weight room
    seventh is waiting for equipment
    eigth is little twigs that offer to spot me...if i want a spot i'll ask....someone who can get the fvcking weight off me if i cant get it up
    ninth is people pestering me about what kind of routine i do for blah blah blah
    tenth is people who bring their cell phones to the gym...give it a fvckin rest for an hour

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'Taylor
    true.. however, you can overcome most of them by using some sort of personal music.. ipod works for me.. even if you do hear ppl talkin to you, you can always pass it off that your music is too loud
    I just zone out and do my thing.....

gehirin is offline Junior Member
    A'holes who won't shut their trap when I'm trying to workout. Don't they get it. I'm moving weight and they continue to jabber away.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardio Kitten

And chances are if I have stupid loud metal blasting from my ipod, chances are I dont want to be bugged/hit on/spoken to etc...

I hated being harrased, so I switched to a womans gym. I still get stared at...but it doesnt bother me as much. Im assuming now though because of the weight im lifting, not cause of my short shorts, lol.

thats really sad that you had to actually switch gyms over it, and i bet you dont stare at anyone in return too, cuz u understand how annoying it is, i never stare at anyone unless someone makes it obvious theyre staring at me first which justifies me staring back at them till they turn thier head or say something (you can call it childsplay, i call it teaching a child cause as children, anyone with a decent upbringing is TAUGHT staring is not polite but for some odd reason not everyone LEARNS this) one time i was having a terrible day and this chick was staring at me and i said "does your mouth work as much as you eyes?!!" she actually laughed like it was a joke, had no idea even with my bitter tone of voice i was insulting her, then i realized why some people dont learn to not stare, cuz theyre idiots.

slob is offline Member
    you guys would love my gym.
    It used to be a hardcore one, no chicks, then they went and spent shvtloads on new equipment ( which is crap btw).
    Now we have these 4 guys that come in every day, loud ,rude obnoxious, always talking.. or should i say YELLING on their cell phones to their homeboys. "YEH YALLAH WALLAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRO?"
    They drop their weights for no reason other than to draw attention to themselves. Hit on the women that don't want to be hit on. Leave their weights lying around everywhere.
    oh and to top it off. one is 19, is on the juice and only trains chest,biceps and occasionally uses the lat pulldown machine with the inside grip.
    then there's the two guys that have been going there since I started (18 months ago)only train chest(still using the same weight) and have not put on an ounce, where as I've managed to put on 15kg

things that annoy me:
    -people talking on their fones
    -people who work out like they are outdoors and wear coats!
    -people who are about 150lbs wet checking out their biceps in the mirror
    -people who try to tell me what to do and yet im bigger and stronger than them
    -people doing tri-sets of bench pres followed by deadlifts followed by good mornings ALL WITH THE SAME WEIGHT!
    -people who dont put the weights back when they are finished
    -people who sing while working out
    -people who arch their back when bench pressing
    -people who cant control the weight on machines and have to drop it on every rep, making the biggest bang youl ever hear
    -people who watch me working out

i mean, i seem big, but im fat! ok im strong (for my age and compared to most people in my gym) but i hate when people stop what they are doing to watch me then say some comment under their breath about me!

finally, theres this one guy in my gym whos a complete knob! hes another 150lb'er, and his workouts are ass! does 220lb bench press with a barbell (arching the back obv!) then struggles to bench press the 30kg dumbbells. when hes finished the DB bench press, he'l throw himself up off the bench til hes standing and throw the DB's as far as he can, pisses me off! he bullys people off benches "hurry up and use that coz i want to get my workout done before this place closes" thats what he says, ****ing dick!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information