FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

FKITLETSGO'S DAILY THOUGHT ON LIFE. Lesson 1.

Hello and welcome to the premier edition of FKITLETSGO'S DAILY THOUGHT. This is lesson 1 of a 10 part series which I will update weekly. My insights are based on years of experience(good and bad) and do not nessecarrily reflect the correct answear to your life's problems. Please enjoy!!!!!!

THE CHICKEN AND THE GOAT...

Well guys im not sure what the title has to do with anything but this week I wanted to discuss getting laid, spitting game, getting dates, and the vigorous process involved in each.

Ill first start off bye saying that the easiest way to try and get laid is to basically not try at all. The female sex heavily depends on attention and how much of it they need and how much of it they think they deserve. You have to use your instictive male manipulative skills to conjure up a game plan revolved around the female's individual needs. Every female is different so your going to have to determine on your own what type your lady friend is. Girls who think they are the worlds greatest require an ample amount of attention simply because they are used to getting attention and stares and being hit on. The easiest way to land a babe like this is to the bait and hook. Bro's listen to me carefully with I explain bait and hook because this is a confusing process. The "BAIT" section of this technique is the tricky part requiring you to get an interest from the girl and this usually requires intelligence, style, wit, humor, sarcasm combined with slight arrogance, physical fitness(or atleast let them know your into it), and the illusion of money. See the baiting part only requires the "illusion" of wealth because once you have the girl hooked the wealth wont matter. After the girl recognizes your interest she'll proceed bye not giving a shit and making you feel left in the dark. If you have any chance with this girl at all then this is how you'll land her or "hook" her. HOOK- hooking a girl after the baiting process involves one simple step. Giving her the impression that you dont give a shit about what happens with the relationship. simply act like you are too good for her and that you have other priorities and she'll be on you like white on rice. This process doens't just stop with that folks. Once you bag your hunny you have to repeat this hooking process once again giving her the impression that you were not impressed with sex and that your not impressed with her. This will let her know automatically that she's going to have to try hard to get you and that your not a chaser but rather the chased. She'll light your cell phone up ten times a day to try and earn the attention from you that she first expected.

thank you all for you time and this has been another fkitletsgo's daily though

On another note. Let the girl know that your life is something along the lines of my signature at the bottom!!!! If they are under that impression you can skip the whole process and just get straight to the point. Life is about variety, excitement, and striving towards something better. Life is pointless without ambition to strive towards something more. If you have nothing to work towards you'll shrivle up and die over. remember boys; work hard to achieve your goals and you'll never be sad. Always work for more and never settle for less. Always be in the mind set that you deserve more and that your duties on earth are never done. Aim for the stars boys

The Butcher is offline Member
    Thanks FKIT. This is an oddly appropriate lesson given my life's occurances here lately. I am quite familiar with how to get some skirt, but once in awhile a refresher like this one helps make things more clear.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    The bait - the girl
    The hook - G in her drink

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Yeah fkit, that might work with the young girls that you mess with, but you wouldnt get no where with a real woman.

real woman=any girl older that 18

oh neva you mean like those sunshine lounge strippers that you pulled? lol dont we all remember that night....

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhhh... You have become very wise in the ways of beaver trapping young grasshopper...

I got my pencil out ready to take notes on part 2 of this intriguing symposium...
    (You know, Discovery channel may want to pick this up for their "Mating Rituals" series…)

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You will find as they get older they will be a little wiser and on to the game - then they will look for "nice guys" while still pining a bit for "bad boys" - but at your age FKIT - most girls dont have 2 bits of sense when it comes to picking the right guy and you are right, their level of attraction for you is inversly proportional to how well you treat them - sad but true

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Ya'll....when you find THE ONE the games become an illusion. It's when you kill them with kindness, respect and adjouration..then and only then will the will we as males receive the proper and just treatment we deserve from our female counterpart. Give to get.

If you hook one that requires the game to be played as our dear bro FKIT has described..she ain't worth the keeping. She'll make you crazy long before you find real peace (piece) with a women

R

you are all absolutely right. I have noticed a change from 23 year olds to 25 year olds. at 23 most of the time this thread applies to them still but in between those years 23/25 something happens "maturity" and we as intelligent males have to use a new game plan. I myself have been with quite a few women over the age of 23 in fact the oldest being 33 and another right behind at 30. I believe the next age back was a few 24's and then one 23. My experience with girls from 21-22 is very limited and 20-17 is still kicking pretty well. I am in belief that you have to treat each girl with a different game plan and adhere your approach for each individual.

chevy44 is offline Member
    "If you hook one that requires the game to be played as our dear bro FKIT has described..she ain't worth the keeping. She'll make you crazy long before you find real peace (piece) with a women "
    ~rich8888

i second that, but fkitis just going for sex...........right?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    oh neva you mean like those sunshine lounge strippers that you pulled? lol dont we all remember that night....
    It was a lack or options fkit. There were the best thing there at the time.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    how much does being ugly negatively effect this plan?

-- C

peam is offline Suspended
    What kind of girls do you hit on? Geeeeeze...... no way in hell I'd call anyone 10 times a day. The money thing would't matter to me from the beginning anyways and it doesn't sound like this is very respectful so... you'd have to change your whole game plan if you were goin' for me FKIT... actually... just throw the game out the window... no time for games here.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    FKIT....you sure are a piece of work...I guess with women under 22, or stupid women that this may work...otherwise....you would be sh**t out of luck! JMO

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    FKITLETSGO is talking about getting laid and he is 100% right about this.Tom Leykis 101 has been working for me for a LONG time!!! Guys using this program are not looking for a REAL WOMEN as some members are talking about,we are looking for a warm place to put it for the night.
    This is a awesome program!! I'll give the run down of it.

1) We don't date single mothers.

2) We use the 3 strikes ur out rule.

3) We always eat before a date.

4) We never spend more then 40 dollars on a date

5) We never go to starbucks on a date.

6) We never pick up the phone on the weekends.

7) We don't do last minute dates.

8) We always use rubbers

1)we don't date single mothers because some other man is already paying for that kid and you don't want to be paying either.Single moms have already have had one or more kids so its less likely she will abort the baby if you knock her up.

2) 3 strikes ur out means you have 3 dates.If you don't get laid by the 3rd date you kick her ass to the curb and move on...But,if you get a BJ on the 3rd date give her one more date to close the deal.If no action on the 4th,TO THE CURB!

3) OK boyz,eat up!!!! Always stuff ur face with food before a date.This is the money saver!!! As you all know dinner can cost alot of money.By eating before the dinner you can just order a salad.Ur female date will not want to order more than the man at the table and look like a pig,so 9 times out a 10 she will also order a salad saving you money.Also she wont have much in her tummy so if you drink later she will get hosed fast.

4) No more then 40 dollars on a date. 3 dates = 120 bux and thats still not a guarantee ur gonna get laid.For just a little more money you can get a hooker and you will get laid.

5) FuK starbucks!! Don't spend 20 bux for coffee!!!

6) As FKITLETSGO said,You don't wanna act like you care.You have better things to do on the weekend.

7) No last minute dates!!! If she calls you at the last sec on a friday night its because no other sucker wants to take her out and feed her drinks.

8)Don't be stupid!! Use a Rubber!!!

And remember...101 is about getting laid!! Not finding a wife.Call me sick but at the end of my dates i'm getting some!

>SiC Az FUK<

Thread Information