Thread: good bros

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

good bros

i just spent the weekend with my boy strut99gt in ft worth. not only did we have a badass weekend, cruising downtown in the z06, bar stuff, hanging by the pool hitting on hot chicks, and getting wasted at some costume party for older people, but this guy put himself out just so i could get some!

hehe, sunday morning he left his own apartment for over an hour to let me bone his ex gf's little sister in his own bed! now thats a friend! thanks, A...=) hope every's got a good friend like that...cuz i know i wouldn't let people bone in >my< bed...=)

-- C

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i'd let someone get some ass in my own bed - they have to clean the sheets though.

how old, or should i say young, was this little sister ??

Strut99GT is offline Member

Re: good bros

Originally posted by clockworks
    i just spent the weekend with my boy strut99gt in ft worth. not only did we have a badass weekend, cruising downtown in the z06, bar stuff, hanging by the pool hitting on hot chicks, and getting wasted at some costume party for older people, but this guy put himself out just so i could get some!

hehe, sunday morning he left his own apartment for over an hour to let me bone his ex gf's little sister in his own bed! now thats a friend! thanks, A...=) hope every's got a good friend like that...cuz i know i wouldn't let people bone in >my< bed...=)

-- C
    Any time, holmes
    She's 21, Key.

redrock is offline Member
    That's solid Strut! Sounds like he have some great guys on this board. But we already knew that. REDROCK

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    damn i need to move to texass

Butch is offline Anabolic Member

I know....

Originally posted by jeffylyte
    damn i need to move to texass
    I do too....Clear Lake maybe.....

nj juice is offline Member
    Shit, not only would i let a friend use my bedroom, id walk in and try and get something off with the girl! and vice versa of course, best friends should always share you know........

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hahahah texas is tha shit. hot women everywhere. congrats clockbaby...i got some in my friends bed the other night too....but it was with her...does that count?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    #####
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-13-2003 at 02:54 PM.

chevy44 is offline Member
    the other day my boy called me at 1 am to go w/ him to go meet up w/ some girls (we were planning on both getting some) so anyways we meet up w/ them and go back to their place, and of course my boy is in the room b4 we even get thru the door (this girl already knew and likedhim) so img etting to know this girl, talking asking ?'s, and i start smacking the game down, and she starts telling me all this man hater shit! did u know that u can get an std, from touching a guys di*k! so i keep trying, saying shit like well ive only been w/ one girl (wink wink) and then she says "but thats all it takes, is one time!" so basicallly i had to hear this paranoid, man hater girl go off for 2 HOURS until my boy was finished. so i took one for the team tooo! im a good buddy

KeyMastur is offline VET
    hate chicks like that. also hate it when you're the wingman and you don't even want to fuck the other chick. so you just go along for the ride and try to bullshit as long as possible.

heh, yeah...21 years old. only 2 years younger than me, ain't so bad.

he also let me drive the z06, which was really nice...i hate letting people drive my crappy car even.

btw, A...S said she's gunna talk you into throwing a party sometime...you know, to kill that booze she stole from the costume party. hmm, S, her 8 ballerina friends, S2, me, and you...perfect party with a nice 5 to 1 girl to guy ratio...=)

-- C

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I get the most when I act like i dont even care......they are begging me to go in the bedroom then.....and if not? who cares ill tell the bitch she's ugly and that's why i didn't try.....but remember this: a girl who thinks she is high and mighty will get anxious when you dont give her the attention she thinks she deserves....she'll show interest in you just to get a rise out of you.....and when your banging her brains out in her mommas bed she'll think to herself.." hoowww hooowww didd thisss haa haaa haapeeenn ooooohhhhhh"....that's when you know you got game boys

BIG R is offline Member
    FKITLETSGO,

You know when you've got game when her MOM or best friend is with you guys............now thats game.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    1 hour!? A friend would have left for the entire night...lol
    You guys have some pics?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    good call palme. am interested in some pics as well.....

did i mention i'm comin to dallas strutt ??? it's for a wedding, but can i at least hook up with the Sis or a friend ???

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    and when your banging her brains out in her mommas bed she'll think to herself.." hoowww hooowww didd thisss haa haaa haapeeenn ooooohhhhhh"....that's when you know you got game boys

FUK-IT-LETS-GO indeed!!

ripped: unfortunately, only one sis. So you'll have to clear it with clock
    chevy: DAMN you are a good friend! Two hours of a man-hating wench? Bleeech!
    clock: You, me, and 8 other chicks? I'm weeping tears of joy just thinking of how awesome that would be! hahahahah
    key: I get first dibs on the friends! Dammit, there is one I want really bad, but she has a boyfriend, and seems to be fairly enamored with him :P How can I get rid of this joker?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Strut99GT
    but she has a boyfriend, and seems to be fairly enamored with him :P How can I get rid of this joker?
    Just leave that to me..hehehe

heh, yeah we got pics, but there is >no way< i'm posting them cuz i'm so drunk i have this retarded look on my face in >all< of them. you know, one of those smiles thats a little too big...=P also when i'm drunk or am smiling/laughing too hard, i get a huge vein in my forehead....yuk.

fkitletsgo, man, thats brutal...=) hehe, i don't have game...=/

and A, if we get summer, sasha, the ballerinas, #1 and #2....then i'd be willing to drive to ft worth again, if just for one night...=P seriously, make it happen...>=D

-- C

P.S. "man, i'm not gunna drink for a long ass time after this"...yeah well, i'm revoking that statement if you do your apt party thing...=P

Originally posted by clockworks

and A, if we get summer, sasha, the ballerinas, #1 and #2....then i'd be willing to drive to ft worth again, if just for one night...=P seriously, make it happen...>=D

-- C

P.S. "man, i'm not gunna drink for a long ass time after this"...yeah well, i'm revoking that statement if you do your apt party thing...=P
    Check your mail, you dork!

Thread Information