Thread: Bad scene

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Bad scene

I was out the other night with some of my buddies, enjoying adult beverages at club 7? or is it bar 7? or 7 bar... anyway, My Houston Bros can straighten me out on the exact name.
    This club is in the bottom floor of a downtown high-rise, and all the exterior walls are glass, giving a pretty good view of the city. (and a good look at the "space for rent" sign in the Enron tower).

BUT ANYWAY, So we’re standing there looking out the window, and we see this couple start arguing, so of course we watched, making up our own dialogue and enjoying a good laugh. But you'll never believe what happened next,,, the guys PUNCHES his girl right in the mouth! Not slapped,, a closed fisted punch,,, knocked her ass out cold!

So me and my boys were like "Oh fuck THAT shit!" and start heading for the door to teach this cowboy a little frontier justice... but by the time we got out there the cops already had him handcuffed. He has NO idea just how lucky he was that those cops got to him first... I was HOT!.

WTF is wrong with people today?!?
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 06-18-2003 at 08:15 AM.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    that is not cool. the ONLY time I have ever willingly went into violence since HS was when I saw some dude manhandling a woman. lucky me my boys had my back and the dude left.

sometimes you just have to punk a punk!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah that is FUCKED UP!!! Fuckin pussy's who hit there ladies....give me a break..how good can you feel walking away knowing you just beat down a girl who is in no way a competition for you....fuckers like that wither need to be shot or have their dicks cut off...you just hope that the gal that got hit is smart enough to leave...sometimes they don't...then you wonder..."who's at fault if it happens again"...the guy for being an asshole or the girl for going back thinking it won't happen again...

Shit bothers me...ripped too bad you didn't get a hold of the fucker...hopefully justice will take care of him

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate to say this but she probably will be bailing him out of jail when she wakes up. I never understood that cycle of violence people live with and hope I am wrong but I see it all the time.

The Butcher is offline Member
    It's just "7". And that shit is fucked up. Hopefully the Cops were a little rougher with him than they needed to be.

Originally posted by The Butcher
    It's just "7". And that shit is fucked up. Hopefully the Cops were a little rougher with him than they needed to be.

Yeah, I was glad to see they had him cuffed and on the ground face down and a cop appeared to be applying "ample" pressure to the back of his neck with a boot... the guys lips were sucking some SERIOUS asphalt... serves the pussy right...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Knocked cold out? Shit......i hope women beaters get the same threatment in jail in the US as they do over here.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Ripped, i feel your rage bro...I was in a similiar situation last night. While I was sitting at my gf's house waiting for her to get back from work, my gf's roommate and her boyfriend were having a blowout in the other room. Of course I lowered the volume on the tv and listened in on their screaming match. She tried (the key word, tried), to tell him to leave but he wasn't having it. The next thing I know i hear her get manhandled and tossed across the room. I just turned up the volume after that and ignored them. I would have broke down the door like the hulk and choked him but I thought about it for a sec and realized she was the only that could put an end to the abuse. He put his hand on her before and she stayed with him. Women need to smarten up and break off these kind of relationships. Slapping the guy around doesn't work (unless its a family member, then the guy deserves to be put in a coma).

~US~

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Oh not to worry....he will be somebody's girlfriend in jail, then he will know what it'a like to pushed around.

When I hear stuff like that I get so pissed, especially whaen I know the girl is tollerating it. From their point of view they "deserved it" or "it was their faul"....uhh that is such BS! I know one thing, if some guy punched me I would take his ass for everything....in court of course!

Umm I think it is "7"...I don't live in Houston but have a bunch of friends I go visit regularly.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I hate to say this but she probably will be bailing him out of jail when she wakes up. I never understood that cycle of violence people live with and hope I am wrong but I see it all the time.
    Rickson you are so right bro...I don't understand it myslef...I mean why? What would posses you to stay in that situation/relationship...I know love is a powerful thing...but this is not love...love doesn't beat you senseless and then tell you, "baby I'm sorry"...fuck that, these stupid fucks need to be buttfucked by Mike Tyson until they bleed to death in a dark jail cell....and then beaten senseless...see how they feel then

Ichiban had it right...sometimes a lady, like a man does something stupid and wrong...however, nothing is stupid enough to beat a women nor a child...I would love to be with one of these fuckers one on one...then see how good they can fight...knowing these pussy's they will hide in a corner sucking their thumbs...

I apologize for the rage...this shit is not tolerable...I apologize if I offened anyone with my language...it had to be said this way!

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Rickson If he knocked her out with full fist then it probably wasn't the first time he's roughed her up and she was still with him so yup she'll be bailing him out so the next time he can kill her! Hopefully the cops split his shit! Or even better maybe Bubba made him his bitch.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i had a simular experience..there was a couple fighting outside the bar..the guy hauled off and hit her.busted her lip open.i ran up and got it the guys face and the chick jumps on my back and goes to work with her nails.tore my ass up.they deserve each other..now i just stay out of it unless its getting way out of control.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    heh, at our last party, a guy and his girl or whatever started to get kinda into it. i threatened to kick em out if anything happened.

i'm all anti violence against girls, but yall >got< to agree that its so satisfying sometimes to see a chick get decked in some movies...=D like in timecop! and there are some recent ones that i can't remember the names, but you're just like YESSSSSS! gotta live vicariously though movies sometimes!

hehe, but on a serious note, i think there are times when it is "ok" to hit a girl. like if she's completely psyco and coming at you with a weapon, or if she's beating you senseless with her fists or something. how silly it would be if you're dying words are "but i didn't want to hit a girl"...=P

-- C

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I have never punched in the face or beaten or anything a girl but my resent girlfriend I get rough with sometimes. Like one time we were in her driveway and i was soo soo soo pissed i asked her a few times to get out nicely and then finally i blew up opened the door and as hard as I could pushed her ass out of the seat and onto the ground. Is this wrong guys? I was in rage with anger and she wouldnt stop. Sometimes I also just want to beat the shit out of her but have never persued it cause i dont feel like its right.....but im telling you....if she was a guy...she'd be dead by now

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    I have never punched in the face or beaten or anything a girl but my resent girlfriend I get rough with sometimes. Like one time we were in her driveway and i was soo soo soo pissed i asked her a few times to get out nicely and then finally i blew up opened the door and as hard as I could pushed her ass out of the seat and onto the ground. Is this wrong guys? I was in rage with anger and she wouldnt stop. Sometimes I also just want to beat the shit out of her but have never persued it cause i dont feel like its right.....but im telling you....if she was a guy...she'd be dead by now
    na na, see thats what i'm talking about. where you wanna do it, but you know you shouldn't/wouldn't. thats what i mean when i say sometimes its gratifying to see it in movies...=) cuz you can't do it in real life!

and to clear up about my other post, i think its wrong to hit a girl in any circumstance...even if she's pissing the shit outta ya, BUT once she gets violent, especially with a weapon, then fuck it...gotta defend yourself...=P

-- C

BIG R is offline Member
    I've got hella respect for the female species......I spent lots of years with a single parent to have a idea of how important a womans love can be to children. I would NEVER EVER want to suffer the humiliation of looking my mother in the face and tell her that she raised a woman beater......that would kill her and me as well.
    I have walked away with my ex-gal slapping my head and me covering my face because I know that in every case I am the stronger one that is capable of such distruction if I lose control. I dont even like to argue I just take off and blow off steam somewhere else.
    My brother and I are a completely differnet story! Like cats and dogs.....he is a big MF. But it is fun to "get it on" sometimes with my friends when they talk smack.........
    Anyhow the moral of the story: dont hit the gal that loves you! You will be alone when it finally comes full circle to kick you in your ass!!!

R

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    that is so much bullshit...
    Now today that would light my fire if i saw anyone use force to intentionally hurt a women. I wouldnt control myself if i saw it happening.

Id have to say im guilty of hitting my big sister though. she was on top of me and i was still a weekling and she was pinching the shit out of the under side of my thigh so i swung to give her a dead leg and her hand was in the way and i broke her pinky. i felt like shit and said sorry bout 100 times.

but now i can just push her off now if she ever tries to make me hurt again. I still regret that it was instinct though! it is one of those things that i didnt think about bfore i did it. Man im a stupid ass.

Originally posted by hercules88
    why did the cops have to pick this time to show up on time huh. i wish you could have rolled that punk!!!
    Actually, the cops were standing at the front door, and probably saw the whole thing,, thats how STUPID this dipshit was...

But you're right,,, he's so soooo lucky... he almost had 240lbs of pissed off Ripped4fsu ALL up in his ass!!
    not to mention my three buddies were right beside me... it would have gotten ugly QUICK!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 06-19-2003 at 10:22 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You should never raise your hand against a women. I know they get on your nerves sometimes but it´s wrong, it´s wrong to hit a child or another man too...but not if his an asshole

peam is offline Suspended
    Maybehe had a steroid rage problem!!! hahaha just kidding guys

Thread Information