Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Hoggage_54

Thread: Flying with PCT

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Flying with PCT

I will be starting PCT next week, and I also need to fly south that week. How have you guys dealt with taking your PCT with you on a plane? The only things that are going to be questionable are the Nolva and Toremifene. I will only be there for a maximum of 4 days, so I will need to take 4 Nolva pills (they're dosed at 50mg), and 4 Toremifene pills. How should I take this along withe me? I was thinking of crushing up the Nolva and getting some Tylenol capsules, empty them out, and replace with Nolva. Same with the Toremifene.

Any thoughts?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You should have planned better. I wouldn't risk it. Just wait the extra 4 days to start your pct

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Put them in a condom and swallow it.
    lovbyts and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    man.... I would rather just wait out the 4 days then do that

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    haha, funny! But seriously, u might be over thinking it a little... I travel (although domestic usa) and I have a shaving kit bag with all types of meds in it (I'm old) and I have never had TSA show any attention to it... I've even traveled with my test and a few rigs... I'm not saying to do it but I don't think it's that big a deal. They are looking for other things bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You should have planned better. I wouldn't risk it. Just wait the extra 4 days to start your pct
    Hard to plan when it wasn't part of the plan. This is a spur of the moment trip for work. BTW, I'm not sure if I was clear or not, but this will be a domestic flight (USA).

Do you really think they would check inside my Tylenol capsules?

Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    haha, funny! But seriously, u might be over thinking it a little... I travel (although domestic usa) and I have a shaving kit bag with all types of meds in it (I'm old) and I have never had TSA show any attention to it... I've even traveled with my test and a few rigs... I'm not saying to do it but I don't think it's that big a deal. They are looking for other things bro
    Thanks, bsh. This will also be a domestic USA flight; sorry I was unclear in the original post. I figured I could take extra precaution, and put them in Tylenol (or other OTC med) capsules. If I put a very small 'indicator' on the outside of the capsule to mark them, then throw them in with, say, the other 100 or so capsules in the container, do you think they would look through and open every single capsule just on a whim?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No they would probably not search everything but how lucky do you feel? Really just delay it by a few days wont be a big deal and 100% safer.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No they would probably not search everything but how lucky do you feel? Really just delay it by a few days wont be a big deal and 100% safer.
    True, and thanks lovbyts. I'm not 100% sure the exact day I'll be flying, and I was going to take my last pin on Friday. I guess I'll just plan to possibly extend the cycle for a few days if need be and take my last pin the night before I fly out.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    True, and thanks lovbyts. I'm not 100% sure the exact day I'll be flying, and I was going to take my last pin on Friday. I guess I'll just plan to possibly extend the cycle for a few days if need be and take my last pin the night before I fly out.
    There you go, even a better idea. Good thinking.

bsh
    Just FYI, TSA looks for things out of place! If u go to some elaborate efforts to conceal something u may just be drawing attention to it! Some pills in a shaving kit is not something that is going to draw attention! If they did look, which I don't think they would, they wouldn't know what what the hell they were looking at anyways! They don't have time to mess with pill or anything of the sort... Think about it if they looked at everyone's meds nobody would make it to the plane... Just my .02

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    The tsa ppl don't concern me as much as the K-9 unit. R the dogs trained for steroids ????

I have traveled with pills in a baggy and have never been questioned but the dogs!!!! Saw a women getting her bag sniffed over by a German Shepard and she got dragged off somewhere....

bsh
    No dogs are trained on suspected narcotics and bomb making materials... Not pharma stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bsh
    No dogs are trained on suspected narcotics and bomb making materials... Not pharma stuff
    Good to know! Thx!!!

bsh
    Always just use common sense... If u have a few things, throw them in ur bag along with ur personal hygiene stuff... No big deal! If on the other hand, u carrying a bag FULL of of boxes of meds and ur not a pharma sales rep they might take a look at Ya, hahaha...

Well, I believe I have an alternative plan lined out, as I stated above, but just out of curiosity, what's the worst that would happen to me if they did find a few pills of Nolva and Toremifene?

bsh
    Tell them it's ur girls meds and she used ur bag for a flight last week, hahaha! Tell em u don't take chick meds, lol....

bsh
    Trust me bro, these ppl that work at the airport don't know anything other than what they've been told to look for... Like I said they are looking for narcotics, bombs, guns and knifes, etc... They are not versed in pharma stuff! If u have a shit ton of products, Ya ur going to red flag! But a few tabs in ur carry on with ur hygiene stuff they could careless... They are very busy screening hundreds if not thousands of ppl a day! They are not the sharpest btw...

Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    Trust me bro, these ppl that work at the airport don't know anything other than what they've been told to look for... Like I said they are looking for narcotics, bombs, guns and knifes, etc... They are not versed in pharma stuff! If u have a shit ton of products, Ya ur going to red flag! But a few tabs in ur carry on with ur hygiene stuff they could careless... They are very busy screening hundreds if not thousands of ppl a day! They are not the sharpest btw...
    Understood, but assuming that they DO actually know what they're looking at, and they find the Nolva and Toremifene, what's the worst that would happen? Just a confiscation? A fine?

bsh
    That I can't tell u non attorney here... But i will say, if ur this paranoid about it don't, I repeat DONT take it with... Sometimes in life u just have to be quick on ur feet so to speak! And if a situation arises u must improvise! Btw - I work closely with someone that is on the board for home land security so I do a little about the subject or I would have never mentioned anything! That's as far as I'll go with it.. Safe travels bro...

pasha is offline Associate Member
    I don't see a big deal. i would travel with the PCT. This country is a pill popping society.. if the TSA where to worry about pills you would have to get to the airport 5 hours before your flight. i travel a lot for work, i always put my vitamins in a zip lock for the week..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it that bad in the US????

Here in europe i can travel with meds, nobody is going to ask me why i have a few pharma pills in my bag. My company even gives a med travel kit full of all sorts of meds, paracetamol, ibuprofen, anti-hystaminics etc etc

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have an old prescription bottle put them in that when traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Is it that bad in the US???? Here in europe i can travel with meds, nobody is going to ask me why i have a few pharma pills in my bag. My company even gives a med travel kit full of all sorts of meds, paracetamol, ibuprofen, anti-hystaminics etc etc
    No. It isn't. I have never been asked about pills. I throw everything in one baggie and call it good.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    In a pinch ar-r chems in travel size mouthwash/whitening rinse bottles have worked well..

Only things I've ever been pulled out of line for, twice, are protein powder and ground up oats.. both tested using their drug/explosives kits

That being said, no point in taking an unnecessary risk

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I've flown before with nolva from another research chem company in my checked bag. Looking back, I probably would've held off with it. But that being said, if you're going to try to "hide" it, don't make it look obvious that you're hiding something. Often if you just check it like you would a bottle of shaving cream, they won't even think something is up.

Apologies for having to bump this thread. I just got news from my boss that we have a conference in Orlando in a couple of weeks. Yes, I will be on PCT during this time.

Soo...I will be flying out on a Wednesday and returning on Friday. My initial thought is to take my PCT Tuesday night, as scheduled (I always take my PCT meds at night), then on Wednesday morning before I fly out, SKIP Thursday, then start taking them again Friday when I get back. In your opinion, how much would this screw up my PCT, if at all? Obviously, it would throw my blood levels off a bit but, would it have any effect on keeping/losing gains if I were to go, say, 48 hours without taking my PCT? And should I 'double up' the dosage at all somewhere in there?

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Apologies for having to bump this thread. I just got news from my boss that we have a conference in Orlando in a couple of weeks. Yes, I will be on PCT during this time. Soo...I will be flying out on a Wednesday and returning on Friday. My initial thought is to take my PCT Tuesday night, as scheduled (I always take my PCT meds at night), then on Wednesday morning before I fly out, SKIP Thursday, then start taking them again Friday when I get back. In your opinion, how much would this screw up my PCT, if at all? Obviously, it would throw my blood levels off a bit but, would it have any effect on keeping/losing gains if I were to go, say, 48 hours without taking my PCT? And should I 'double up' the dosage at all somewhere in there?
    that's fine. Next time just start a new thread rather then bumping an old one

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I agree totally. or send them to self.. but if you can wait a few days i think thats best IMO

Do you guys think that it would have any effect on my net gains?

And should I double up the dose before/after travel? Or just carry on with my regular dose?

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Do you guys think that it would have any effect on my net gains? And should I double up the dose before/after travel? Or just carry on with my regular dose?
    I think you are overthinking it. A couple of days is not going to be a big deal. Heck if you are that worried just extend your pct a couple days. It won't matter either way

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    I think you are overthinking it. A couple of days is not going to be a big deal. Heck if you are that worried just extend your pct a couple days. It won't matter either way
    Thanks bio. Yea, you're probably right, I'm just overthinking it. Just wanted to make sure all my bases are covered. Thanks!

bsh
    3 pages and u still haven't figured out ur making a bigger deal out of this than it should be? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by bsh
    3 pages and u still haven't figured out ur making a bigger deal out of this than it should be? Really?
    Different situation than before = potential new plan

Thread Information