Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Back from surgery

Brothers, let me tell you how happy I'm able to play on the computer again. I had my surgery on Thursday of last week and today the doc said I can move around. So I thought I'd give you bro's a yell (southern for shout out). I can't go back to work for another couple of weeks or more so I'll be playing around here for the time being.

It's bad enough that I can't leave my house or go anywhere but man you have got to see this brace I'm in; it goes from the chin to the waist! Can't move and I have to wear the damn thing 24/7! Sleep in it also! I haven't had a good nights sleep since thursday before last. The worst part is I have no idea how long I'll have to wear it. Doc said could be three months could be six.

It sucks not working out!!! I can feel my a$$ getting bigger just sitting here. I threw the diet out the window but will get it going again come monday. I just did not feel like dealing with it while under the knife and all.

It's great to be back, now if the doc would just give me the word to get back to the gym........

Jugg

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hmmm sounds cervical ... spine .. disc??? what happened?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good to see you back! Just heal up and get back to the gym when the doc says you can. It will still be there for you

Hey bro welcome back!!! And I am real glad to see all went well! Just take it easy and in no time flat you'll be working out again.

Take care!!!

Red

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Take good care of yourself so you can get back to the gym soon. Later bro.

OverDrive, it was Cervical. Had four of the bones fused together and the discs removed. They had to go through the front of my neck so now I have this cool guy scar. Was real worried about it before the surgery because one of the docs was telling me I could never lift heavy weights again. However, the doc that did the surgery said the other was full of crap and that I will be able to go heavy once I'm 100%. But I will have to start at the basement again.

Thanks Mud, NO chance of me doing anything for a while. Hell I can't even wash my frigin hair. I haven't had a shower since 6/12! Sweet Jesus I stink. Ha

REd, dude I owe you a thanks for the smiles from those funny a$$ed posts you put up. My daughter turned the screen off last night so I couldn't read anymore due to the fact I would laugh until I started to cry because my neck would start to hurt. Bro I think you need serious help. just joking bro but seriously thanks for the laughs.

Sig, been reading up on your thread bro. Thanks for the well wishes.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    well man if you need any bracing let me know and I'll hook you up. The hospitals mark the shit up 1000% ...
    I don't personally sell bracing but a few of my buddies do so I can get it at cost if you need and they'll just bill your insurance directly.
    Anyway ... good luck man ... and think BIG!

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Glad to hear everything is going OK.

I hope the recovery goes quickly..

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    Glad to see your back and doing well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thanks a lot bro's. I head back to the doc tomorrow for an update. I think things are going fine but I'm still not looking forward to a 3 - 6 month stent away from the gym. But I still do what he tells me. Thanks again for the get well wishes.

Jugg

Thread Information