Terinox is offline The One & Only

Dr. DIVX Crack/Serial

I really really need this crack. I have been to many warez sites, and none seem to work, and it's not really a serial or cd key, I think it's a file that must be replaced within the program's directory.

If anyone has an actual crack they know works for this program, let me know. Links/sites are also welcome (warez sites), although most of the time they are either broken links or full of banners.

Thnx,
    T.

redrock is offline Member
    I searched the site that I use and it has EVERYTHING and I couldn't find a crack or serial. Might a suggest a different program? What are you trying to do? REDROCK

Originally posted by redrock
    I searched the site that I use and it has EVERYTHING and I couldn't find a crack or serial. Might a suggest a different program? What are you trying to do? REDROCK
    Thanks for the help. I'm guessing it's hard to find because it's a fairly new program.

What this program does is convert any type of file from MPG/AVI/WMA etc... into DIVX files. But, I like it because it is VERY easy and it is ALL inside this one program, it does the video and the audio conversion all by itself, and basically it's just picking the file and converting it. Very easy to use. Also, the quality which it produces is truly amazing. It can make amazing DIVX quality films, so it's the good shit

I am welcome to other suggestions of good programs which do this. Converting "blank" into DIVX.

Thnx,
    T.

redrock is offline Member
    There's lots of stuff on www.dvdrhelp.com about encoding back and forth to divx and other formats. It links you to all the programs. www.trinsic.org has all the cracks and serials. REDROCK

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Terinox,
    Go to www.CrackFind.com and you will find a crack for Dr. DIVX, there will be popups but you will find the crack pretty easily without broken links. Hope that helps.

-Nocturnal59

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Here is the exact link to that file

http://www.crackz.ws/?i=62157

Originally posted by Nocturnal59
    Terinox,
    Go to www.CrackFind.com and you will find a crack for Dr. DIVX, there will be popups but you will find the crack pretty easily without broken links. Hope that helps.

-Nocturnal59
    Thanks for the help, but unfortunetly I couldn't get that crack working. File was okay, program just didn't comply properly, and gave errors. Thanks for the help though, I'll have to just look into other programs for now.

Thread Information