abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Hiding gear from family

I have a quick question for you guys on hiding gear from your family members. How do you do it?? Not in the sense of actually finding a hiding spot but hiding the fact you are cycling a stack. I am planning on moving here shortly and i will be staying with some family. Now I am not so much concerned with hiding the gear at the home front but hiding it from another family member who is a nurse. Do you think this person would know I am on gear?? How do you guys handle these situations if you have or had them??

Thanks

~Abstrack~
    abstrack@protonmail.com

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Will you have your own room? They have no right to go true your stuff. Just have it in your closet or something like that.
    If you dont bloat up to much i dont think anyone will scream juicer in your face. Not if they now your serius and keep a good diet plan.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I tell my wife the size is the result of prohormones and protien. I let her know they are legal and offer to show her web sites that sell them. You couls also show her posts here on AR where people testify to their PH results if she doubts you. Just do a search for ad1.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless they catch in the act they shall have no reason to believe your juicing. Okay, you may have added 20 lbs in the last month and your back now looks like it has chicken pox's, but nothing that cannot be covered up by telling them that you mistakenly tried some andro (legal of course) and you recently changed up your diet (bumping up the cals) and training routine.... thus explaining the immediate n' drastic weight change.

And remind them your not eating 2lbs a chicken and 5 sweet potatoes a day because you don't like pizza and fast food. Your following an "abnormal" diet plan to get big...and it does exactly that!
    Also, a safe might be a good idea just in case you have some nosy ppl living with you...you can bet your ass they won't get into your personal belongings.
    Best of Luck,

~US~

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    dude, if she is a nurse and has been a nurse for a while, she will know you are geared up. trust me. there are some nurse's who work out at the gym that i frequent and they can point out the gear heads. they know who is natural and who is not. if your family has been around body builders for any length of time or if they frequent a gym, they will know. i had a friend who's wife kept accusing him of using gear, he went out and bought some 1ad, creatine, and nox. now she thinks that he really uses this stuff. yea i know it set him back some extra money, but at least she is off of his back. other than that, buy baggy clothes

The person who is a nurse does not go to the gym. I was going to get a safe to lock my gear and pins in, even though I dont think they would nose through my shit. The prohormone idea might work but then I would have to go out and get the bottles to fake it. I think I will just stick to my eating and training routine being the cause
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Originally posted by Farm boy
    dude, if she is a nurse and has been a nurse for a while, she will know you are geared up. trust me. there are some nurse's who work out at the gym that i frequent and they can point out the gear heads. they know who is natural and who is not. if your family has been around body builders for any length of time or if they frequent a gym, they will know. i had a friend who's wife kept accusing him of using gear, he went out and bought some 1ad, <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> , and nox. now she thinks that he really uses this stuff. yea i know it set him back some extra money, but at least she is off of his back. other than that, buy baggy clothes

I dont think I can go the route of baggy clothes bro! That is just not me. but the 1AD is a idea
    abstrack@protonmail.com

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i used to just keep a bottle of cell tech in the house but not to long ago i had to stay with my mom for a little bit while looking for a new apartment. i was gonna do the cell tech thing but thought i would try a new approach. just educating her.

she would always ask what is all that shit your taking. you better not be using those drugs there bad for you. so i gave her books and articles to read on the positive things about as.

she isn't totally a believer but she is much more flexible about it now. i am suprised at how much she knows now.

the only thing now is when i visit and i'm on there is no foolin her. i have a good open relationship with her so that helped.

good luck in whatever route you choose. the cell tech one always works. it explains bloating and gainging size.

H Bomb

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Bro put ur shit in a fire proof safe, lock it up, they will not know ur juiceing cause they will see you everyday so you will get use to ur look trust me, but if you dont see them everyday they might say why is ur face bloated just buy some cell-tech and say its the cell-tech and protein..goodluck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Remember these people will see you everyday so they may never notice. And if they do go with the eatting and suplements idea. If Marc McGuire could fool most of America I think you can do the same with the family

Good luck

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    im a fan of the safe idea...no one can get into it and it is practical anyway.

if you were robbed, wouldn't you like to know your gear was safe, your small valuables were safe, and that you would have peace of mind knowing that no one will accidentally find anything they shouldn't?

I think i am going to do the safe thing and you guys are probably right. MY dad here sees me alot and he never says a thing. He always says its from all that protein and shit your taking!,lol So probably if I am around these other people day in and day out they should not notice to bad, well atleast I can always just blame it on Cell-Tech and Protein,:lol

I was trying to think how I would dispose of all the darts doing EOD injections?? sux!! living with family and the privacy issue,soooo nice to have your own place and not worry.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck. My parents mights suspect something but I will tell them "What would you rather me do. Smoke cigarettes and drink, or workout and be healthy?"

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I tell people that Cell-Tech makes me bloated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Nocturnal59
    Good luck. My parents mights suspect something but I will tell them "What would you rather me do. Smoke cigarettes and drink, or workout and be healthy?"
    That just might be the answer they give you. Unless your parents understand the uses of AS they only know what was force fed to them buy the media and to them using AS is NOT healthy. Unless they push it I wouldn't say anything and whenthey do I would still say I was taking a pro-hormone and some Cell-Tech. JMO..... you know your parents better than I do.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    I was trying to think how I would dispose of all the darts doing EOD injections??
    i keep my used pins/needles in an empty protein jug. after it is full i use the old duct tape method and totally seal the thing as best as i can. then, taking it to the back of a hospital or clinic where hazardous waste is disposed of and dropping it in the recepticle finishes the job.

the jug is discreet and a good container.

Thread Information