Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Boxing, Mayweather-Pacquiao fight May 2nd

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Boxing, Mayweather-Pacquiao fight May 2nd

I was going to post this in the Boxing section but it doesn't seem to get much views.

Anyone going to the fight in Vegas May 2nd to see Mayweather-Pacquiao?

I'm not a big boxing fan but decided to take the wife to see it since her birthday is this week (finally she is 21.... J/K) and of course a big Pacquio fan.

I would love to see him knock Mayweather out in the 1st round but I dont see that happening. Manny likes to give people a good long show and has a bad habit of holding back if he thinks someone is hurt or going down instead of hitting harder.

Still, I want to see Pacquio win even if it's a decision but if it comes to that I dont think it will go in his favor, he has been cheated before.

They are saying for every 1 bet on Mayweather there are between 5-7 for Pacquio although the bets for Mayweather are larger bets generally.

Not sure were we are going to watch the fight since the tickets are going from $3000 - 100,000 lol Only the MGM affiliates are allowed to show the fights and most are chargine $75 - $150.

Off topic of the fight, anyone have any recomendation about grand canyon tours? Not sure if I want to do a helecopter tour or bus. It seems the bus tours give you a lot more time at the canyon although they take a long time to get there and back vs 4hrs round trip by helicopter.
    william981125 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Now that sound be a good fight LB i think i'll be watching that yes a read in the papper about the ££ for tickets ffs no need for that wee tits.
    The helecopter sounds good LB you would get some nice pics from the air.
    21 liked that lol.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm hosting the fight at my house this sat. A big family party
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Is you gf's family gonna be there? Any big booty girls?

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Gonna be an epic fight, my money's on Mayweather!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Mayweather will surely out box Pac(best counter puncher/boxer atm)... But if Pac hits em w/a nice power combo(cleanly) it'll be the only way he'll win.... But he's gotta do it the whole fight...

Reminds me of the Herndon vs Sugar Ray fight when Herndon(or who ?) when Sugar Ray won w/30s flurry of each round... When he clearly list the fight imo

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Is that an invite???

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun

Is you gf's family gonna be there? Any big booty girls?
    Yes and yes
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Big booty and hazard go together it is written in the oxford dictionary.

I just read Manny will not be staying at the MGM, he doesn't like them and is also upset over tickets so he wont even go on Tuesday or anytime before the fight other than weight in and interview.

He is staying at the Delano at Mandalay Bay. It's connected to our Hotel, the Luxor.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I was going to post this in the Boxing section but it doesn't seem to get much views.

Anyone going to the fight in Vegas May 2nd to see Mayweather-Pacquiao?

I'm not a big boxing fan but decided to take the wife to see it since her birthday is this week (finally she is 21.... J/K) and of course a big Pacquio fan.

I would love to see him knock Mayweather out in the 1st round but I dont see that happening. Manny likes to give people a good long show and has a bad habit of holding back if he thinks someone is hurt or going down instead of hitting harder.

Still, I want to see Pacquio win even if it's a decision but if it comes to that I dont think it will go in his favor, he has been cheated before.

They are saying for every 1 bet on Mayweather there are between 5-7 for Pacquio although the bets for Mayweather are larger bets generally.

Not sure were we are going to watch the fight since the tickets are going from $3000 - 100,000 lol Only the MGM affiliates are allowed to show the fights and most are chargine $75 - $150.

Off topic of the fight, anyone have any recomendation about grand canyon tours? Not sure if I want to do a helecopter tour or bus. It seems the bus tours give you a lot more time at the canyon although they take a long time to get there and back vs 4hrs round trip by helicopter.
    Do the horseback riding down the canyon.

I think he's going to win too. It's not going to be an epic fight though. Mayweather is going to run around the ring for 12 rounds like a bitch and just sneak a few jabs and bullshit combinations to steal rounds. He's not going to go toe to toe and fight Paq.
    DCI likes this.

I just read Manny will not be staying at the MGM, he doesn't like them and is also upset over tickets so he wont even go on Tuesday or anytime before the fight other than weight in and interview.

He is staying at the Delano at Mandalay Bay. It's connected to our Hotel, the Luxor.

It's still owned by MGM. I'd figure he'd stay some place classy like Bellagio or The Wynn. Or even The Cosmo.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I really would like to see Pacquio win but Im not sure that will happen. Its a shame this fight isnt taking place about 5-6 years ago like it should have. I think then Manny would have had a better chance to win and we would have gotten to see a better fight with both fighters closer to their peak.
    As good a boxer as Mayweather is, he is that big of an asshole as well IMO. The kind of guy Id love to see knocked on his cocky, arrogant ass. Anyway Ill be rooting for Manny to take him out. If Pacquio doesnt win I at least hope we see an entertaining fight. As talented as Mayweather is he is such a good defensive boxer at time his fights can be boring as hell. He has won some of the least entertaining fights I have ever seen.
    lovbyts, NACH3 and william981125 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ I think Manny would've knocked out Mayweather in his prime(at his naturally lighter weight too) he was a vicious power puncher w/great power combos!

I agree that Marweather is the best counter puncher in boxing(defensively a great) but boring like mentioned... As much as I can't stand his mouth... I sure hope they actually trade some punches(& that may go in Manny's favor)...

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Just rent a car and drive. Much better than taking a bus. It is 4.5 hours from vegas. Go to south rim its the closest and beautiful

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    I think Manny gonna win(which I hope he does)....I think he gonna bring pressure like no one Floyd has faced...but I think he's gonna work the body...
    I kno mayweather is well conditioned but I don't think he's had someone put it to him lime Manny can...what should work is gettin him on the ropes and in the corner like Ortiz had him...then he can land ko shots

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82
    I think Manny gonna win(which I hope he does)....I think he gonna bring pressure like no one Floyd has faced...but I think he's gonna work the body... I kno mayweather is well conditioned but I don't think he's had someone put it to him lime Manny can...what should work is gettin him on the ropes and in the corner like Ortiz had him...then he can land ko shots
    bro I would love to see that but I think Floyed will do what he does. It will probably be a really boring fight and manny will lose a decision

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    bro I would love to see that but I think Floyed will do what he does. It will probably be a really boring fight and manny will lose a decision
    Yeh I can kinda see that happening too...Floyd using his footwork and slips to evade shots...but at the same time we're talkin about manny...good at cutting the ring off and Imo gonna bring constant pressure Floyd isn't used to...plus even though he's lost some speed I think Manny is still gonna be too fast for Floyd at numerous points in the bout....

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82
    Yeh I can kinda see that happening too...Floyd using his footwork and slips to evade shots...but at the same time we're talkin about manny...good at cutting the ring off and Imo gonna bring constant pressure Floyd isn't used to...plus even though he's lost some speed I think Manny is still gonna be too fast for Floyd at numerous points in the bout....
    I really hope your right. I would love to see Manny knock him out

I really hope your right. I would love to see Manny knock him out
    Hell yeh....

Funny thing is I used to like Floyd maybe about 8 or so years ago..then saw one of the boxing specials...I think 24/7 ....and saw he was a cocky asshole and hated him ever since

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sadly I agree.

It will probably be a controversial decision with Mayweather winning. Like pacs last fight I believe it was.

Possibly even a fix to generate revenue for the 2nd fight

Blog Entries
    I don't even care about the odds or the payout. I wish i had 10 million dollars it would go all to betting on Mayweather. That's how confident i am..

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    Possibly even a fix to generate revenue for the 2nd fight
    Exactly! !!!!!

This is already the most expensive fight ever I believe.

Sold out in less then 60 seconds.

Also I'm a little partial to pac......in laws are Filipino lol

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    I don't even care about the odds or the payout. I wish i had 10 million dollars it would go all to betting on Mayweather. That's how confident i am..
    as much as I hate to say it.... I think your right

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Cause u think he's the better fighter....or gonna be a fixed fight?

I'd fight both of those guys at the same time for half the money they're making.
    JohnnyJim and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post

Sadly I agree.

It will probably be a controversial decision with Mayweather winning. Like pacs last fight I believe it was.
    Actually it was about 5 fights ago. That is the reason he has not fought in the US in a couple years. There was no one who thought he lost. You can't get much more of an obvious scam than that was. He won 11 out of 12 rounds clearly and only the one was questionable.

A good fight would be to see Manny KO mayweather in the 1st round.

I'm going to wear my Pacquiao vs Lovbyts shirt I made and wore my 1st trip to Philippines 7 years ago. Man the attention that shirt got me. Hahaha

If they fix the fight lime last time at MGM I wouldn't be surprised if the Filipino's there dont burn the place down. Hell they word have more reason than the riots going on now or in Ferguson a couple months ago.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-28-2015 at 02:00 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

Yeh the one we're he fought Bradley....there was no way manny lost that fight...lol he literally knocked Bradley down and twisted his ankle

Yeh the one we're he fought Bradley....there was no way manny lost that fight...lol he literally knocked Bradley down and twisted his ankle
    Yup thats the one. I think he knocked him down 3x. But also see that is what I am talking about him being to nice.

Remember when Broadly went Dow or looked like he was going to how Manny would back off to make sure he was ok instead of going in for the kill?

Lol yeh...

Blog Entries
    Cause u think he's the better fighter....or gonna be a fixed fight?
    Mayweather knows what the judges want and he knows how to get the most points...Manny has over 30 knockouts and is usually on the offensive he's basically playing right into Mayweathers hands i thought from the get-go even if this fight was 5 years ago that Mayweather would still handle him fairly easily...

As far as judging goes, they're both huge in the boxing world...could really make the case for either of them to have the fights fixed so i think it will be fair in that aspect

JohnnyJim is offline Banned
    Sadly, me too. And I'm Philipino. I also like Pacquiao better, both as a fighter and a person.

But I think Mayweather's style beats Pacman's.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post

Mayweather knows what the judges want and he knows how to get the most points...Manny has over 30 knockouts and is usually on the offensive he's basically playing right into Mayweathers hands i thought from the get-go even if this fight was 5 years ago that Mayweather would still handle him fairly easily...

As far as judging goes, they're both huge in the boxing world...could really make the case for either of them to have the fights fixed so i think it will be fair in that aspect
    Mayweather has more pull to have a fixed fight.

But totally understand what u mean

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Mayweather has more pull to have a fixed fight.

But totally understand what u mean
    Yes he does(w/all that cash and his promoters) also he is the best counter puncher in boxing(or boxing has ever seen) he rarely gets hit square....

As much as I hate Mayweather, if PAC has a chance it's a KO... Early!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11162328_803309946442973_6442748334163690096_n.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	157247

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11162328_803309946442973_6442748334163690096_n.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	157247
    Lmao. What did he beat his wife up?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Domestic assault charges....I think his girlfriend. ..or maybe even a few others

Domestic assault charges....I think his girlfriend. ..or maybe even a few others
    It was his fiancee at the time he was charged and convicted of domestic abuse and spend 90 days in jail.
    Mayweather is alleged to have pulled Harris out of bed by her hair, dragged her onto the ground, punched her in the head repeatedly and twisted her arm, attempting to break it. He did so, right in front of their children, who he threatened not to call the police. Neighbors heard her blood curdling screams and police were summoned to the property. Mayweather was arrested on a domestic violence charge and for larceny, as he took Harris' purse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...irlfriend.html
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-27-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information