bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Hey Jason. Nice site

Very suphisticated for a web site not dedicated to selling products. Search engines, member profiles, member counts, moderators, email notifications, etc. Very nice. I was wondering if keeping this site up is worth it for you financially as well as just for the fun of it. Do your banners and protien etc links help with any profits. I am not a solicitor or anything. I was just curious to see how much attention these sites get from major companies like ASN and how much they contribute. If it is all personal info no prob. Just felt like asking.
    BTW. Are quick responses and new post counters coming back???

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    bump

KeyMastur is offline VET
    bermich.....believe the owners of ASN & AR are the same person / people

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    the owner of ASN owns AR - but one of those rare cases where even if I were not on this board - ASN would be worth buying from anyway - everything cheap cheap cheap

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I never even considered that possibiltiy.
    Yeah, I guess the banner works. Used to order from a different online store. Kept seeing the flashing banner above AR and decided to click on it one day. Needless to say, I now buy from ASN.
    Advertising is like war. Takes a lot of research and strategy

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Re: Hey Jason. Nice site

Originally posted by bermich
    Very suphisticated for a web site not dedicated to selling products. Search engines, member profiles, member counts, moderators, email notifications, etc. Very nice. I was wondering if keeping this site up is worth it for you financially as well as just for the fun of it. Do your banners and protien etc links help with any profits. I am not a solicitor or anything. I was just curious to see how much attention these sites get from major companies like ASN and how much they contribute. If it is all personal info no prob. Just felt like asking.
    BTW. Are quick responses and new post counters coming back???
    well this whole message board is vbulletin you can find it at vbulletin.com I did a lot of customizing to it, which is why it is really messed up right now. All of my hacks got messed up when I updated and now I can't get them to work. ASN gets a lot of hits from the search engines as well as from AR. We are all the same company and if you call, often times I am the one that answers the phone. I multi-task a lot, as you can imagine.

Quick responses are coming back, I just can't get my stupid hack to work now. LOL I am working on it though. Post counters? the one's in the profile? I took that out a long time ago because it was causing problems. People were using post count as a symbol of intelligence, and that's not the case often times (Take Cycleon for example ), so I removed it.

BTW Cyc, get back in touch with me so I can send you your order tomorrow.

Thread Information