Terinox is offline The One & Only

What Can We Do For AR?

AR has given each of it's members a lot, and this board is one big community. Now, as members of this great forum, what can WE do to give back? One great way of course is to check out www.allsportsnutrition.com and if possible, buy your supplements from there, especially since they got damn low prices!

But wut else? What other ways can members of this board help out? Any comments/suggestions?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Get you friends that buy from GNC and other rip off places like that to start buying from Allsport.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    GNC sucks. Even at 20% discount with the gold card, they are still a rip off.
    I say we throw JASON a surprise birthday party!!!!
    That would help AR out a lot. I bet it would make him feel appreciated for putting up with our posts asking about the quick replies

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs up

I would have a lot more time to moderate AR if I didn't have to go to work. Terinox, maybe you can send me money so that I can quit my job.

Ok, seriously now. I think the biggest way members can contribute is by posting more. This place is at its best when there are quality posts and fun conversations. If anyone has an idea for a thread that you think will interest other members, go ahead and start it. If anyone has a favorite thread from the past, go ahead and bump it for us to read. Buying from Allsports is a good idea, but making this board a better place will bring in thousands of members that will be potential Allsports customers.

Good thread!

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    contribute is by posting more.
    Good thread!
    No worries there, I have already begun "posting more"...

Seriously though, to go along with this theme refering your buddies is a great way to improve the online community here, it brings more minds(hopefully good ones) to the table.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Does ASN send out of the states? ive heard the canadians cant get stuff so im thinking no.......Hitman

redrock is offline Member
    I just placed my first order with Allsports. You really can't beat 10lbs. of protein for 37 bucks. Even if it isn't the greatest tasting, it has to be better than the Optimum 100% Whey "shit in a bottle" I spent 44 bucks on for 5lbs.

I was also excited that ASN sells shaker cups. I love those things. Make it easy for school and being on the road. REDROCK

Originally posted by redrock
    I just placed my first order with Allsports. You really can't beat 10lbs. of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> for 37 bucks. Even if it isn't the greatest tasting, it has to be better than the Optimum 100% Whey "shit in a bottle" I spent 44 bucks on for 5lbs.

I was also excited that ASN sells shaker cups. I love those things. Make it easy for school and being on the road. REDROCK
    The chocolate tastes great...... and those shakers are bad ass.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Hopefully I can use my taxation and importing knowledge to help one and all...especially the Canadians on the board. Will try and figure something out within the constraints of CCRA (Canada Customs and Revenue Agency).
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 06-23-2003 at 01:32 PM.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    at the sports bike board where I moderate we have a treasure chest fund that members can donate money to and we use the money for various things ... to benefit the members.

Hell if everyone just kicked in a dollar (for example) there would be a pile of money!!!

Originally posted by OverDrive
    at the sports bike board where I moderate we have a treasure chest fund that members can donate money to and we use the money for various things ... to benefit the members.

Hell if everyone just kicked in a dollar (for example) there would be a pile of money!!!
    That is a very good point!! Maybe Jason could set up a PayPal account, for some members, if they wished, donate, any amount. Even a measly 5 bux would help out a lot.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Hitman
    Does ASN send out of the states? ive heard the canadians cant get stuff so im thinking no.......Hitman
    Jason is looking into doing international shipments.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I ordered a couple of jugs of protien the other day. I will also try to post more...

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Hopefully I can use my taxation and importing knowledge to help one and all...especially the Canadians on the board. Will try and figure something out within the constraints of CCRA (Canada Customs and Revenue Agency).
    I haven't forgot about you bro. We might have found a company that can deliver international shipments in 2 days and avoid the whole customs thing. That would be fast delivery if we can pull it off.

OverDrive, I have considered a paypal account before, but I always thought it sounded desperate, maybe I was wrong. We aren't desperate, we just want people to help us expand our roots. Maybe I will set up some kind of paypal and contributions will go towards us building more websites, etc... It will all be put back into the business.

I saw this thread yesterday, and I thought about it hard last night. Thank you for making it Terinox. I really appreciate everyone wanting to I will tell everyone what else I am really looking for right now. I am about to launch SolidMuscle.com very soon. It will have a message board (like this), free e-mail addresses, and a collection of articles. I need articles desperately right now. If you have knowledge of fitness/health related subjects we would love to have you as one of our authors. I will create a special section that features all of out authors. You can use your real name, because this is not going to be a steroid website. It will give you noteriety and bragging rights to your friends. You can display your picture. This would be great for personal trainers I would think because you can send clients to the website and show them that you know what you are talking about. If anyone is interested in this, or know someone who would want to contribute, I would love to have you join the team. You could write comedy things for us telling the do's and don'ts of the gym, you could tell people how to do a bench press or a pushup. There are a lot of things that we have learned the hard way over the years and we want to create a website for all ages that will teach them the basics of health. So if you are interested in this, please let me know. I would love to make a great team of members to help out.

Of course we are always looking for people to help us improve anabolicreview.com as well. If you see something on the website that needs to be fixed, please give us feedback. If you think you can do it better, we would love the help with that as well. We have a lot to improve but unfortunately by myself it is taking a long time. But as a large unit, I know we make improvements much faster.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Jason, I'm not sure how good of an author I'd be but I'd like to give it a shot. I'd have to give it some thought on what to write about. Most of my experience in lifting is mostly poerlifting, dieting, and figuring out what lifts will improve certain athletic or everyday situations. On this board I spend most, if not all, my time on the diet, workout, and supps forums. So give me a pm or something and let me know what you think. I have no qualifications as of yet except past experience, but I am in the process of getting certified through ACSM if that helps any.
    BT

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Jason, I'm not sure how good of an author I'd be but I'd like to give it a shot. I'd have to give it some thought on what to write about. Most of my experience in lifting is mostly poerlifting, dieting, and figuring out what lifts will improve certain athletic or everyday situations. On this board I spend most, if not all, my time on the diet, workout, and supps forums. So give me a pm or something and let me know what you think. I have no qualifications as of yet except past experience, but I am in the process of getting certified through ACSM if that helps any.
    BT
    BT, that's fine bro. Look just think back to a problem you had and how you solved it. Maybe it was how to put 10 lbs onto your bench. Maybe it was what it took for you to finally get your powerclean just right. Maybe through trial and error you finally learned what diet worked best for you. Maybe you can tell people why you use the supplements that you use and how they benefit you. Trust me, I will be writing articles like crazy once I get it going, well I hope so anyway. Make it fun. Think about the threads you answer here. People can write about the same things. Everyone looks at things differently. Don't mention what you want to write about if you plan on using your real name on the other website. There will be no way to associate the person who wrote the article over there and your username here, unless you make it that way.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Sure thing, will there be a limit to pags or number of words to be used? That way I have an idea of how short to keep it. As for anyone associating me in real life with my username, it doesn't bother me one way or another. How soon do you need the articles by? I'll start toying with some ideas and let you know what I come up with.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    I say we all send Jason $1. That way he will be $13,633 richer. That might be a good way to thank him all he has done for us.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Sure thing, will there be a limit to pags or number of words to be used? That way I have an idea of how short to keep it. As for anyone associating me in real life with my username, it doesn't bother me one way or another. How soon do you need the articles by? I'll start toying with some ideas and let you know what I come up with.

No limit, no restrictions. Write a short one or a long article. All kinds are accepted. I am hoping to begin putting up the website starting next week. It will start off with a shopping cart kind of like AllSportsNutrition. Same products, then we will get a message board, and then articles soon after that along with e-mail.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    No limit, no restrictions. Write a short one or a long article. All kinds are accepted.
    Do we PM these articles to you? I would LOVE to try my hand at a few humorous gym/training articles, as well as some serious ones. I absolutely love to write, and the style is by no means as consistently dry and academic as many of my posts come across here. Of course, that is my natural writing style, but I've done a number of humorous things for online newspapers and sites.

Jason, this new website being built sounds quite interested. Keep us posted with many details. I'm not much of a writer, but I was thinking of maybe doing something related to young guys, teens, and the whole working out aspect of it. Not steroid related or nothing, just all about school mixed with working out, and how to begin as a teen, and give some personal experience, who knows. I'm very busy with work though, but I'll do my best to see what I can come up with.

I would love that BigGreen. My contact address is at anabolicreview.com, steroid .com, and allsportsnutrition.com and the front part of the address is Jason. I can receive e-mail through any of those addresses. Give me some time though. I want to set up categories for everything to be classified in so that when I get your e-mail you can decide where you would like it placed. It will be organized by author and hopefully 3 other categories. So it could be humor, weight training, and some other one and of course by name. We will get the message board set up first, I will recruit some authors, and we can decide how to best organize it all.

thanks terinox. A good article related to all of that would be how to balance working out, diet, and school. I like your ideas. I want to get this website up fast. I really like what I am hearing with these ideas.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well since you asked

alot of members have been asking to see pictures of partyboy's ballsack lately!now i know i have been absent from the board the past few weeks.soooo i will do my best to enrich the lives of all those who have asked for pictures of the old nut luggage.....just give me time to get the perfect picture...my boys are tiny right now so they are kinda shy

hell no, somebody ban this guy.

LOL, no thanks partyboy, I appreciate it though.

Re: well since you asked

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    alot of members have been asking to see pictures of partyboy's ballsack lately!now i know i have been absent from the board the past few weeks.soooo i will do my best to enrich the lives of all those who have asked for pictures of the old nut luggage.....just give me time to get the perfect picture...my boys are tiny right now so they are kinda shy
    His boys are a little shy now

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

sorry jason

i was just trying to help out
    don't say i didn't try,haha.hey long time no speak too!!we'll have to catch up soon!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Excess. Working is a drag and being that I an now unemployed it would be the perfect time for me to go full time here. So I'll quit look now. BTW Terinox I want 6 figures and full benefits

Originally posted by EXCESS
    I would have a lot more time to moderate AR if I didn't have to go to work. Terinox, maybe you can send me money so that I can quit my job.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    PTbyJason, I know I'm turning all my guys on to you and hopefully when they stop F*n around they'll be ordering from All.. I try to pimp you guys hard so I can reciprocate for all the info I've received from AR!

You guys could probably start a F'n magazine! You have alot of knowledge around here and putting it together correctly you would have a great Mag! Not one with 200pgs of muscletech ads and 7/8's naked women...but serious hardcore info! Hell, I'd buy one for every bathroom in my house and 1 for work! Just look you have Mikexxl for comp's, Swolecat, JohnnyB, and a ton more that I'm drawing a blank on and hell you have women who know there Poop too!

All I know is I love this place want to support it, and even when my fiancee (shit 8 days till I'm married!! AHHHH!!!!!!! sorry for that) say's I'm obsessing! and that I'm "always on there!" Hell, I can do an article on how to work your ballz off and never gain natrually! I'm a pro at natural non-growth!

SID!

Originally posted by ripsid
    PTbyJason, I know I'm turning all my guys on to you and hopefully when they stop F*n around they'll be ordering from All.. I try to pimp you guys hard so I can reciprocate for all the info I've received from AR!

You guys could probably start a F'n magazine! You have alot of knowledge around here and putting it together correctly you would have a great Mag! Not one with 200pgs of muscletech ads and 7/8's naked women...but serious hardcore info! Hell, I'd buy one for every bathroom in my house and 1 for work! Just look you have Mikexxl for comp's, Swolecat, JohnnyB, and a ton more that I'm drawing a blank on and hell you have women who know there Poop too!

All I know is I love this place want to support it, and even when my fiancee (shit 8 days till I'm married!! AHHHH!!!!!!! sorry for that) say's I'm obsessing! and that I'm "always on there!" Hell, I can do an article on how to work your ballz off and never gain natrually! I'm a pro at natural non-growth!

SID!
    Holy shit I can't believe I didn't think of that. This really does sound like a cool idea. AR is pretty big, so is ASN, and you guys know a lot of other people, Swole's entire program and all that, other boards, you could arrange with fellow boards or wutever, and come out with some kind of Magazine, it would be really cool. And hell, everyone else just pours tons of adds into theirs, so why not u guys? It'll pay for itself

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Not to break my arm patting my self on the back or anything.. , but I do think it would be a great idea. I mean even if it's a monthly new letter type of thing until it developes into something later! I really think it would be great a great idea!
    >>>Strong man stuff - there's a bunch of guys that do it here
    >>>Power lifting - Same
    >>>women
    >>>diet
    >>>Real Gear info and cycle advice
    >>>There some HIT guys here
    >>>Bodybuilding and contest prep
    >>>Supplement forum
    ETC...
    The key to the whole thing has to be NO BS! Real BBing for Reall BBers!
    You have my support! And since I came up with the idea a small percentage! j/k!

SID

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    ...and maybe I could help people with accounting, taxation, or personal finance.

Hahaha!!

Originally posted by Terinox
    Holy shit I can't believe I didn't think of that. This really does sound like a cool idea. AR is pretty big, so is ASN, and you guys know a lot of other people, Swole's entire program and all that, other boards, you could arrange with fellow boards or wutever, and come out with some kind of Magazine, it would be really cool. And hell, everyone else just pours tons of adds into theirs, so why not u guys? It'll pay for itself
    we will in the future, but not quite yet. Solid Muscle will be it. We will start off with a website and build from there. Small steps though for now. We are learning through experience that if we try to do too much at once, we become overwhelmed and never finish.

Thread Information