• 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 2 Post By DCI

Thread: Bodypower experience

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Bodypower experience

Well where do I start what a great few days I had there was so much there that I missed a few things I'd like to have seen.

Watched a lot of seminars with the pros listened to Ronnie, Kevin Levrone, Flex Lewis, Jay Cutler and Phil heath speaking was really great to hear them speak about where they came from and the struggles they all had to endure etc really opened my mind to how high level these guys are and if they turned their hands to anything I think would be successful at it.

I was always on the fence with Phil but he is a great speaker and motivator on stage he really impressed me by what he was saying and it didn't come across as complete bollocks which was great. I q'd the next day for 2hrs to meet him and he was actually interested in chatting to us all was really great to experience.

I met Dorian Yates too which if I'm honest was a complete fail and was a disappointment if I'm honest.

Kevin Levrone on the other hand what a man really really an utter gent and the changes he has made recently is really inspiring his arms are insane and he signed a poster and gave out free supps too andnbought a load of his t shirts was amazed how much good value they were and listening to him speak the next day was great too.

There was some great products on offer there and we listened to a vhap called mark coles and how to improve your business etc which was very good to listen to.

My buddies son met the hooge(spelling) outside the expo and tbh they where very funny haha.

On the sunday met ct fletcher he was a cool dude too a man who really was there as he loved chatting to everyone.

Ronnie was great to hear on stage but the poor man is broken from all his injuries he looked sore on stage felt kinda sorry for him.

Well what can I say the weekend was well worth the time and effort
    Last edited by DCI; 05-17-2015 at 08:03 AM.
    thisAngelBites and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a great experience, DCI!

It sure is ashame to see Ronnie like that... I just would've loved to hear their stories as well! Someone always has it worse than yourself/or someone you may know!

Glad to see you have a great time!
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Sounds like a great experience, DCI!

It sure is ashame to see Ronnie like that... I just would've loved to hear their stories as well! Someone always has it worse than yourself/or someone you may know!

Glad to see you have a great time!
    It was man I recommend you go to anything like that, thats on in your area go they are great to meet and see just in real life what I couldn't get over was how short they were compared to the pics etc.

Ronnie really spoke well and open. The poor guy mentioned hes worked harder now than ever he has before which is sad to see when the man has moved the sport on so much. All of the pros said he was such a beast on stage like 296lbs ripped holy god what a size to be.

They all have had some hardship in their lives at some stage. But one thing they all have had in common is that they didn't do it alone they always had someone helping them in the backround for support etc.

Jay really was great to listen to and his diet advice he always did the med carbs and med protein with low fat diet which was interesting to hear. Jay seemd very comfortable in himself and philosophical esp all the years he came 2nd to ronnie he never gave up and when he looks back at it he was happy with those results now and that at the end of the day he still was the 2nd best person in the entire world so not exactly shit which is true.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    It was man I recommend you go to anything like that, thats on in your area go they are great to meet and see just in real life what I couldn't get over was how short they were compared to the pics etc.

Ronnie really spoke well and open. The poor guy mentioned hes worked harder now than ever he has before which is sad to see when the man has moved the sport on so much. All of the pros said he was such a beast on stage like 296lbs ripped holy god what a size to be.

They all have had some hardship in their lives at some stage. But one thing they all have had in common is that they didn't do it alone they always had someone helping them in the backround for support etc.

Jay really was great to listen to and his diet advice he always did the med carbs and med protein with low fat diet which was interesting to hear. Jay seemd very comfortable in himself and philosophical esp all the years he came 2nd to ronnie he never gave up and when he looks back at it he was happy with those results now and that at the end of the day he still was the 2nd best person in the entire world so not exactly shit which is true.
    It is always great to hear of their stories of triumph and of course hardship! Its what gives me more motivation to grow(in all aspects of life) It's surely something we can all admire(to say the least)...

I will be looking for some expos etc as I am seeing the light ... This sport will carry me through my hardships/aswell as my triumphs! With that said there's nothing that compares to this sport.... Now it's just proving to youse and myself I can/& will do this w/success ... Just as you, and all those in this sport(but especially in the Diary . I continue to learn each day and am thankful for that brother(s)!!!
    DCI likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Did you get a chance to listen to Layne Norton, or see the battle between Alan Aragon and Gary Taubes about what makes us fat?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Did you get a chance to listen to Layne Norton, or see the battle between Alan Aragon and Gary Taubes about what makes us fat?
    What makes us fat?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    DCI. This is hardcore! Sounds like u had a great time. Welcome back to the forum.
    DCI likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I'm glad you had such a great time. It even sounds like it was worth being away from the track.
    DCI likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Sound like a good time Mate. What was the score with DY ?
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Missed that tbh. I know Layne all right watch a lot of his youtube videos etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    DCI. This is hardcore! Sounds like u had a great time. Welcome back to the forum.
    Was as brilliant as I expected tbh. I enjoyed it all but there was so much to see and do that it's hard to fit everything in ha.

You'd have loved it ggr there was some great women competitors there and met up with a girl I have been following for years on instagram and spoke to her there on it she was great to chat to and just turned pro too which was amazing really great person.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I'm glad you had such a great time. It even sounds like it was worth being away from the track.
    Was def worth it have a look at my ig theres loadsa pics there angel ha

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Sound like a good time Mate. What was the score with DY ?
    Send us a pm clarky I'll chat to you about it there.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for sharing, sounds very cool. Are you just trying to make us jealous?

No really it sounds like a great experience and I'm sure inspirational to anyone looking to get into the game

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Thanks for sharing, sounds very cool. Are you just trying to make us jealous?

No really it sounds like a great experience and I'm sure inspirational to anyone looking to get into the game
    Jaysus LB man it must be the first time your jealous cos we all here are jealous of your stories haha

Was really great to meet so many people who where game changers in the sport and they all have a common theme when you listen to them speak they don't do it on there own and have all failed at least once but got up and moved forward faster and fcking harder when they got back up.
    lovbyts and almostgone like this.

Thread Information