Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Why Sandwiches are Good

You can eat 'em, and that's just for starters. There are so many possible combinations of meats, breads and condiments that even a Nubian queen wouldn't know where to begin. You know, I don't know why I said that.
    Anyways, I think what I enjoy most about sandwiches is the way they feel in your hands. All soft and supple, with just a little give when you press down to prevent your precious toppings from spilling forth. The sandwich has one function in this world, and it fucking knows it. I think when a sandwich goes bad, it's not from having been left out for too long but rather because it's pissed off that it hasn't been able to fulfill its life-long goal of being eaten.
    Did you know that before the invention of the sandwich water wasn't wet? It's true. Also, before the sandwich, you didn't press buttons, but rather you yelled at them until they pressed themselves.
    Without the sandwich society would be nothing more than a giant ball of semen and feces and mucus and urine. Actually, that's a lie but sandwiches are still powerfully good for a lot of reasons.
    Last edited by Nathan; 06-24-2003 at 12:00 PM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Sometimes it scares me to think of what's going on inside that head of yours.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    What ever you are using I want some! It must be nice to sit in a chair in a dark room and have the time of your life without any sort of stimulation. lol.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nathan's post aren't real he's a myth. No one can think like this at least I hope not

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Nathan, maybe you can tie this into that super hero thing you want to start up. You could be known as;

Sandwich Man…………….with his faithful side kicks PB and his brother J.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    You could be PB and J man...

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Your a scarey man nathan, i dont know how anyone can have thoughts like yours...

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    joey tribiani would definitely agree here.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by daem
    joey tribiani would definitely agree here.
    True dat. Remember the episode where Chandler and Rachel are eating pie off the ground in the hall and Joey walks up the stairs, pauses, then reaches into his coat and pulls out a fork and says, "Alright, what are we having?" One of the funniest moments in telelvision history.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    True dat. Remember the episode where Chandler and Rachel are eating pie off the ground in the hall and Joey walks up the stairs, pauses, then reaches into his coat and pulls out a fork and says, "Alright, what are we having?" One of the funniest moments in telelvision history.
    It was cheese cake sandwich boy. Get it right next time or I'll be forced to be a force to be reckoned with

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    That was good stuff

Thread Information