The guy is a prick....

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    The guy is a prick....
    And a wealthy one.
    clarky. likes this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    />
    in regards to what Bonaparte posted; Why he would even pick a fight with that twit Richard Brand is beyond me.

Interacting with people like that on twitter is so beneath anyone that should hold the seat of President.

The debates will be entertaining that's for sure.

I'm you GGR, screw my carb macro lets get the popcorn ready!

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    The guy is a prick....
    I don't know if we need Trump or not but we need a hard ass in there.
    Screw this trying to make everyone like us BS.
    Brett N, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The guy is a prick....
    Just what we need since we've had a cvnt in the office for 6 years. Sorry a proper cvnt.
    clarky., DrewZ, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Just what we need since we've had a cvnt in the office for 6 years. Sorry a proper cvnt.
    Hahahahahaha. I'll get back to you n the mornng LB what this prick did here in scotland.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Hahahahahaha. I'll get back to you n the mornng LB what this prick did here in scotland.
    I Remember he tried to force some farmer off his land to build his golf course. The farmer Told hime to "shove his money up his arse"

What ever happened with that?
    clarky. likes this.

Virus1911 is offline New Member
    All I can do is Shake my head at this post. I understand he maybe a very savvy individual when it comes to making money, but I really do question his morals.

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    Trump is brutally honest about the bs going on in this country. The fact we are getting flooded with illegals that expect all the privileges americans have is on point. Too much entitlement just because they were able to sneak their way over here. Illegals definitely give the honest people who want a better life a bad name. Mexicans are pissed because there is so much truth to his statements. Trump is definitely crude and not in the pocket of the govt.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Virus1911 View Post
    All I can do is Shake my head at this post. I understand he maybe a very savvy individual when it comes to making money, but I really do question his morals.
    Who's morals are more inline with what you think they should be? Obama who can't even bring himself to say Islamic terrorist? Hillary who says what does it matter now shortly after Benghazi? Or someone she keeps changing their views/morals until the polls say it's what the majority of the people want to hear?

I'm not saying he is perfect or even if I will vote for him but I like that he is honest about his feelings.
    Joco71 likes this.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I have friends who can be pricks quite often. I know that going in that after we hang out for a while, he will do something prick like and I will need space. I also have friends that are nice as hell all the time. Even if I am the one that does something stupid. I feel the same about both and they are real.

I had a friend who i thought was cool but everytime I wasn't around him and the other group of guys, he would talk shit about me and my wife and make up rumors that weren't true or talk about shit that was said in confidence.

Point - I can elect a prick that I know is a prick but will do his job. I can't elect someone who I think is my friend, talks a good talk but history shows that they always do pricky things even though they will shake your hand and tell you that they have your back.
    lovbyts likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Trump been saying these same things for along time. They asked him if he wanted to change anything he said or reword it in a better way. He simply said he will stick by what he said and says its the truth. I like that!!!
    DrewZ and lovbyts like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

It's funny isnt it, the more the mainstream media tries to belittle him and say what a idiot he is the more his ratings go up. Any chance people are finally getting tired of how things are being done?
    zaggahamma likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    It's funny isnt it, the more the mainstream media tries to belittle him and say what a idiot he is the more his ratings go up. Any chance people are finally getting tired of how things are being done?
    This ^^^ I think people are tired of hearing the same old empty words and speeches of lifetime politicians. Even if he doesn't go all the way he is bringing some important issues to the surface in a way nobody else is. Things that need to be said and talked about. I think its great!!!
    zaggahamma likes this.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Where's Ole Ross Perot?

what is wild is this was the same problem back in 1992 with Washington sending all our good paying jobs overseas wiping out the middle class America. ever notice that when some presidential candidate finally steps up and threatens to make trade fair with the other countries and bring back good paying jobs to America ,that they are smeared and booed. trump said he was going to make china play fair and you would have thought he wanted to raise the confederate flag....
    zaggahamma and Joco71 like this.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    he'll be vetted by election time so we will know if he can get done what he claims

i really hope so

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Where's Ole Ross Perot?

what is wild is this was the same problem back in 1992 with Washington sending all our good paying jobs overseas wiping out the middle class America. ever notice that when some presidential candidate finally steps up and threatens to make trade fair with the other countries and bring back good paying jobs to America ,that they are smeared and booed. trump said he was going to make china play fair and you would have thought he wanted to raise the confederate flag....
    I actually help with his campaign. I really believed he was the right guy.
    lovbyts and Joco71 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

If he wins i hope he does build that wall on your southern border. Or even a moat might be easier to defend. I can not believe you guy have "Sanctuary cities" that is insane. You do realize these so called people don't care about your customs or way of life. There exploiting your generosity for there own personal gain. They have no documents, you don't know who they are or whey they came from or what there intentions are. They could be terrorists and your giving them sanctuary? Thats the truffle flakes on top of the icing. I just hate illegal immigrants so much of any country. Makes my blood boil
    zaggahamma likes this.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    what is wild is this was the same problem back in 1992 with Washington sending all our good paying jobs overseas wiping out the middle class America. ever notice that when some presidential candidate finally steps up and threatens to make trade fair with the other countries and bring back good paying jobs to America ,that they are smeared and booed.
    Government intervention in the free market to ensure fair competition? Now you're talking! The USA could use another Eisenhower:

lovbyts and j3374 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Government intervention in the free market to ensure fair competition? Now you're talking! The USA could use another Eisenhower:

Funny how so many people think all of the above was started by Democrats. All they did is take a good idea and corrupt it into something it was never meant to be although I'm not sure Republicans would not do the same or didnt help. Like I keep saying, I'm not really leaning towards one party or another except I know the current one is the worst we have ever had and we need someone who wont be easily swayed one way or another if that is possible.

I think it was Kennedy who said he was going to expose government for what it was and all the corruption and lies going on inside only 3 days before being assassinate. Yeah another conspiracy but so was our TV's watching us (known fact now) government monitoring our communications (known fact now) as well as many other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Hmm I have not had dog meat yet, I think??

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

No,
    snopes.com: American Restaurant Granted Permission to Sell Dog Meat

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If he wins i hope he does build that wall on your southern border. Or even a moat might be easier to defend. I can not believe you guy have "Sanctuary cities" that is insane. You do realize these so called people don't care about your customs or way of life. There exploiting your generosity for there own personal gain. They have no documents, you don't know who they are or whey they came from or what there intentions are. They could be terrorists and your giving them sanctuary? Thats the truffle flakes on top of the icing. I just hate illegal immigrants so much of any country. Makes my blood boil
    Wow, xenophobic much?
    I doubt you would feel that way, had you been born in a 3rd world, maybe war torn country...

I know it is a satire/humor site, but I still feel you could benefit from reading this:
    http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 07-12-2015 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Wow, xenophobic much?
    I doubt you would feel that way, had you been born in a 3rd world, maybe war torn country...

I know it is a satire/humor site, but I still feel you could benefit from reading this:
    Oops! You're racist.
    Im not xenophobic. I live in a multiracial country. All the problems in the country(any country) illegals just add to the burden. There arrogance makes my blood boil that they think they have the right to trespass without prosecution/persecution. You cant allow your heart to bleed over this issue. Its a national security issue. Tough love approach needs to be taken for the betterment of a nation. If they come here we will send them straight back to where they came from. On july 1st a new law started in my country that it is illegal if you work in a detention centre to "blow the whistle" on what happens in these camps. So basically the custom agents can "physically interrogate subjects" that sends a message to the would be illegals that you a not welcome you will be arrested and sent back and you will not be a potential threat to the nation.

j3374 is offline Associate Member

he already had rebuke from most gop

mccain started it

al due respect

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Trump for President is about as likely as President Obama winning a third!

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Trump for President is about as likely as President Obama winning a third!
    In other words there is a good chance? You had better Google Obama's executive order to repeal the 22nd amendment

Blog Entries
    In other words there is a good chance? You had better Google Obama's executive order to repeal the 22nd amendment
    Conspiracy theories are not really my thing!

Conspiracy theories are not really my thing!
    Where is the conspiracy?

Third term for Obama?

snopes.com: Bill to Repeal the 22nd Amendment

Dana Milbank: America doesn’t need a lame-duck president - The Washington Post

H.J.Res.15 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)

https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-...-resolution/15
    Joco71 likes this.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    This ^

Or if Obama was to declare martial law, he will continue on with his term. And if Hillary was to win, that will be just the same as Obama staying if office because she will pick up right were he left off.

The news just said trump is in the republican lead but Clinton is 20% likely to beat trump in a one on one at this time

It's just proves what a sad state of affairs we are in the Hillary is even considered a candidate with all her blatant crimes against the country and breaking the law. Sure she gets more Democratic votes % because she is the only democrat running right now and Trumps votes is divided between how many candidates right now? If it was only Trump vs Hillary it would be another story.

Blog Entries
    I read them all. Where exactly in there do President Obama support removing the term limits? I see a bunch if idiots in the legislature doing so but not on a single line can I find the Presidents name.

I read them all. Where exactly in there do President Obama support removing the term limits? I see a bunch if idiots in the legislature doing so but not on a single line can I find the Presidents name.
    Lets look at it logically since the bill is trying to be passed NOW and it was in 2013, 2014 who was/is president? Yes it was tried before also and before Obama but didnt go anywhere, doesn't mean it's not being done now or wont. Hopefully it wont though, I dont think anyone should have more than 2 term for obvious reasons.

It would be nice if there was a term limit on congress and supreme court justice also.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The phrase "conspiracy theory" is thrown around way too much. Everyone mocked those that warned of ISIS and the caliphate, and I mean they mocked them in humiliating fashion. A few years later those mocking now use the phrase every day and night on the news.

The point, people often don't want to believe what's ridiculous but truth isn't always sane.

And if Obama were to get to a 3rd term, of course it wouldn't be done directly by him...it would be put into place by congress, but there's not a chance this will happen at this stage. Now big catastrophe hits between now and then, sure he could pull the executive card and extend his term 90 days but that would be it unless he could get votes in the house he needed...all seems unlikely but the US is so messed up right now who knows.

And lovbyts, Supreme J's can be removed - congress can easily remove one, they just don't do it. The power to do so has been with congress since day 1....we just continue to elect those with no spine.

Remember those wacko conspiracy theorists who said our internet activity, cell phone messages and text were being monitored? What a bunch of crazies.. What, what did Snoden reviel???

The news just said trump is in the republican lead but Clinton is 20% likely to beat trump in a one on one at this time
    whats the cvnts % to beat any other gop?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information