OverDrive is offline Associate Member

She even shaved her legs!!!!

Ok the ladies opinions are needed her but the bro's words of wisdom are always welcome.
    There's this girl that I'm close with .. we've never hooked up but came close a few times ... well tonight she invites me over and while I;m there she "takes a quick shower" then comes out wearing these itty bitty hip hugger short shorts (with thongs hanging out) and a tank top, very hot!
    Anyway .. we're laying on the bed chillin' and I'm rubbing her legs. I noticed she shaved the legs! Now from my vast experience and from the mouths of female friends when a girl shaves her legs when with a guy she's planning to hook up. DUDE a little time passes (I'm thinkin' I'm spending the night by this point) and she gives me the old "well hey I think I'm going to bed early tonight" A total blow me off line.

Whats up ... could I be losing my touch? Doubtful cause I always play it cool .... or this girl is playin' me?!?!?

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Maybe she just enjoys grooming herself more than the average girl.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    maybe she got tired of waiting on you to make a move...

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Hmmm, not really sure what she wants from you. I do know one thing though, I shave my legs reguardless if there is a boy in my life or not. I just don't like hairy legs!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You should have hit her up as soon as she was out of the shower.

bro, if you are wanting her, but not sure if the feeling's mutual, do things that are over the friendship line, but just BARELY, so it can be taken either way, and let her react. Good luck bro

ichiban is offline Female Member
    I agree with broncojosh. Make a move, nothing major, and see how she reacts. I know I have never made a first move!

!

yeah man we've crossed that friendship line already .... there's A LOT of sexual curiosity between us and we've talked about it before but its usually the drunk nights that we "play around"

As for tonight .. who knows ... I'll play the game as long as its fun

You should have hit her up as soon as she was out of the shower.
    lol yeah she dropped the soap a few times

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    dunno man i shave everytime i shower.....if your theory is true, i hook up ALOT less than i want to

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree that you're probably safe making a move now, regardless of the leg shaving. For your sake I hope she just likes having smooth legs...I wouldn't want you to start dating her and then find out she just did it once to impress you. Leg stubble=EXCESS goes home.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    How do you know the ole hey I'm going to bed early wasn't an invitation that flew right over your head?

yeah, i probably would have made a funny comment like "alright, but i have to be up kinda early, so i hope the alarm doesn't bother you"

And thats how you play the game,My man Bronco's all over it!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well likes it been stated maybe it was just her day to shave. And if she's as good a friend as you say she is, just be honest. You'd be surprised how far honesty will get ya instaed of playing games. If you like her and want more than just freindship let her know, but just to play it safe mention that you don't want to ruin ya'lls friendship and this way it puts the ball in her court to decide on the next step.

Yeah I know guys.... flame away on me, I've softened up in my old age.

Are you sure you're from Texas?I was waiting to hear "Grab that there bull by the horns and go 8 seconds what is ya queer or something"
    LOL I'm just kidding man.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LMAO!!!! I used to be like that but actually have gotten more action going the non-game playing route. Trust me, if my wedding does fall to shamles and we divorce, I'll be the biggest slut around.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    haven't you seen jay and silent bob strike back? just look her straight in the eye and whip out the ole trouser snake.

either she's slap you...or she'll get to work. either way, you'll know whether to stop wasting your time.

hahaha, i'm just kidding...i'm not normally this crude and nasty....=)

-- clocky baby

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, I kinda know what you're going through. Tough to tell at times huh? This one bitch, does that shit all the time. But she's very flirty and just loves attention, I know that now atleast. Just observe how she is with other people...maybe she's doing it JUST for the attention. IMO, IF she IS? Don't give her any attention and she'll be allover your like white on rice homey.

Good luck man, I'm rooting for you.

"alright, but i have to be up kinda early, so i hope the alarm doesn't bother you"
    just look her straight in the eye and whip out the ole trouser snake
    Grab that there bull by the horns and go 8 seconds what is ya queer or something"
    LMAO ... this was some funny shit to wake up to this morniing!!! BUT the winner is RONNY ... with is quote below ... bro you are so right on!!! She's a spoiled little daddys girl & She loves the attention but hey man I don't put up with a lot crap ... too many girls out there deserving of my time. So I'm dating a few girls right now, right ... and I see that she does more to get (and keep) my attention than she did when I actually gave it to her.
    Tex is a wise man BUT sometimes it is a game!

maybe she's doing it JUST for the attention. IMO, IF she IS? Don't give her any attention and she'll be allover your like white on rice homey
    Last edited by OverDrive; 06-26-2003 at 03:58 AM.

P.S

broncojosh .... that line is smooth as hell man ... I'm stealing it!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im not saying im a pimp or anything but you can feel when a girl wants you to go for it. I mean all the signals are there, you should have been all over her and then have wrote a erotic story for us (with pics included) not this shit bro.
    If you want her go for it!

And now i cant stop thinking of smooth, nice tanned women legs...

Kc if the colorado men arent doing it for you just take a plan over here

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    palme i'll keep that in mind....how long's a flight to sweden?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by kc
    palme i'll keep that in mind....how long's a flight to sweden?
    9 hours? Or is it 19? bu itīs worth it

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

??????????

what the hell people it was only like a week ago i wrote fkitletsgo's daily thought on life.............go read it bro. live it.. neways......ive been in situations before like yours and I go by feeling. If I have even a small hope in my mind that she may want to advance then there is no going home, there is no mayb next time, there is only persuit and accomplish.

However a few months ago in panama city beach i was at the tiki bar and some girl was all over my nuts and shit and kissing all over me and she suddenly left just walked away so i started following her and we went up the stairs and out of the club and i said hey where are yall going b/c her friend was outside waiting for her and she said nowhere's but your going back in the club.......my heart broke

Thread Information