partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

has anyone been on that Hedonism vaacation?

i'm trying to plan a vacation for my bday(oct 20th, gifts will be appreaciated!!) now that i'm single and i was thinking about this one.i wanna go to an island and just party and bang.sooooo i'm looking for fall hot spots.any help would be great and i'll e sure to pull ass and bring back pictures to AR!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Partyboynyc, I was in Jamaica for almost two years working for Alcan and Alcoa. The other engineers stayed every weekend at one of the resorts in Nigril or Ocho Rios. I partied at the one in Nigril……all I can say is damn! Lot’s of Europeans hung out at that one and everyone was real cool. Sorry bout the spelling I suck at it big time.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

wait for me

fk if your going to a bang vacation im coming too bro dont leave me out

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hell yeah

i'll put the challange down right now.anyone who wants to do up an AR free for all in the fall...i'm down!!!!KKITSLETSGOTTOHEDONISM!!haha.i just wanna tear shit up for a week and send my ex the pictures,hahaha.so you think it would be good.i was even thinking about doing the Brazil one.anyone as long as it's warm, sunny, and bitches are rampant!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well I can't speak for the other members here but I say if your going on vacation, you had better do it hedonism style. I am a very fond believer in hedonism and personally think no vacation is complete....or even considered a vacation without it. Just my .02

partyboy...knock yourself out dood...just dont get dirty poon...nothin worse than waking up in the mornin pissin fire...or so im told

peace

The Butcher is offline Member
    Partyboy, if I were you, I'd hit Ibiza instead of Hedonism. I stayed in the resort across the way from the Hedonism in Negril, and while they did have a Playboy party that was pretty insane, that doesn't always happen. Plus, a MAJORITY of the people there are not exactly in shape. So, you get to look at alot of out of shape naked people. Not exactly what you picture in your mind when you think "Hedonism".

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    A buddy of mine brought back some pictures from brazil that were insane !!! That place is off the hook. He met up with some guide that took them around to the hotspots and basically set everything up for him. The girls down there know how to party.I would say give brazil a shot, but im not to sure how the weather is down there at this time. Anyone catch the article in MD last issue about the nightlife in cuba ???

hybrid is offline Member
    Unless they have a special event going on (like the playboy party that was mentioned), the Hedonism resorts can be hit or miss, or even very lame. I stayed at a resort right next door for 15 days in Negril, Jamaica. We often went over to the two Hedonism resorts, as they were owned by the same parent company that owned the resort that we were at. Mostly we just saw a bunch of out of shape, less than beautiful who should learn to cross their legs. And while talking to some of the staff workers, they warned not to go near the hot tubs because god knew what was floating around in them. They didn't paint a pretty picture.

Why is it when you watch Wild On, you always see a ton of beautiful people having a blast, but when you go to the destinations, it is always disappointing? I should probably get their schedule and follow them.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    partyboy, I had this girl at work that told me about the place....and she basically said clothing is optional! a nonstop party!

SID

Thread Information