Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Captain_test is offline Associate Member

3% BF is "EASY!"

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this..

So I was at a party, talking to one of my (bodybuilder)friends about my current "project" project: Got Swole anyways..

so this skinny, weird, emo-ish girl I sorta know comes up, and starts asking sh!t

"what's 'swole?'"

(as i'm rolling my eyes..)

So I explain that

she asks what BF I'm at

"I'm at about 12, Usually am about 10 but I'm holding somewater now"(cyp )

she says "oh..thats kinda chubby, I know a guy who is 3%"

(Keeping in mind, she doesnt hang with 'bodybuilder' types)

"He doesnt really look it though" (HUH?)

So I start explaining to her how it would be very..very difficult to stay
    at 3%

she says "3% is easy for guys"

these are the kind of things that upon hearing them, could give anyone contientious about health, an aneurysm

Mizfit is offline Banned
    People r dummies

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    People r dummies
    yes ppl are stupid. I bet that same girl was like its hard for girls to get under 20% bodyfat. I guess you should have said its "easy" for girls to get under 10%

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    U should have asked her if she is easy......

She's really skinny. And if she knew anything about muscle mass=less BF, she would know that she is probably a lot higher than some of my thick (not TOo thick ) girl buddies who are all about fitness.

I did grab under her arm, and at her back, and showed how much I could grab. I was like "wow, your CHUBBY"

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    She's really skinny. And if she knew anything about muscle mass=less BF, she would know that she is probably a lot higher than some of my thick (not TOo thick ) girl buddies who are all about fitness.

I did grab under her arm, and at her back, and showed how much I could grab. I was like "wow, your CHUBBY"
    there u go...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sounds like she is walkin' around with 3%.......

of a brain.

~SC~

likewize is offline Junior Member
    lol, that's classic...

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Dude that the kind of broad that you gotta smack with the Alabama Black Snake.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i had some girl tell me about 6 months ago that i was fat because she overheard me telling somebody my height and weight. she said "5'7", 190, that's not very healthy and overweight". what the hell. she was sitting at about 30% bodyfat and i was right around 11%. 11% not the lowest bodyfat in the world but far from fat in my book. i told her she better switch to bud light because she was starting to get fat under her chin.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i had some girl tell me about 6 months ago that i was fat because she overheard me telling somebody my height and weight. she said "5'7", 190, that's not very healthy and overweight". what the hell. she was sitting at about 30% bodyfat and i was right around 11%. 11% not the lowest bodyfat in the world but far from fat in my book. i told her she better switch to bud light because she was starting to get fat under her chin.
    LOL! Fat people are funny!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    LOL! Fat people are funny!
    You would at least think before talking sh!t about someones bodyfat you would at least be skinny or look skinnier than them.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i had a similar situation a few weeks ago. my buddies brother doesnt drink so he drove us around while we got smashed. his gf is with us and we start talking about diets and how none work unless you eat right and exercise. she starts talking about bf and how 5% is very healthy to be at year round. now this girl is probably 25-30% bf and is bragging how her diet(south beach) is working and she'll be down to 5 very soon. i was to smashed to argue but jesus ppl believe anything.

Don't you love it when people who dont really know about nutrition/fat people/dumb @ss girls try to tell YOU what's up with diet/excercise? god...ridiculous. I always just look at them, and look down at myself..and laugh and walk away

Don't you love it when people who dont really know about nutrition/fat people/dumb @ss girls try to tell YOU what's up with diet/excercise? god...ridiculous. I always just look at them, and look down at myself..and laugh and walk away

That's all you can do brotha. My favorite is when fat people lie about how much weight they've lost just to sound good. Meanwhile they are only shooting them selves in their over stuffed sausage cases, most people would call SHOES.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    ya its like why even argue with them. you be dumber afterwards. foking idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    ya its like why even argue with them. you be dumber afterwards. foking idiots.
    However they do serve a purpose!

Its funny too cause i'm a relatively big/very lean guy, and i just look them up and down, and then look at my build, and laugh...hope they feel ridiculous

chest6 is offline Banned
    However they do serve a purpose!
    I stare at fat ppl in disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I stare at fat ppl in disgust.

Ok but try this.....Say your feelin bad one day....PCT got you down, whatever. Grab you nearest Lard ass and put him right next to you and just say " Holy Fvck you're a fat ass, thank God I'm not you"

Your day has been saved!

Ok but try this.....Say your feelin bad one day....PCT got you down, whatever. Grab you nearest Lard ass and put him right next to you and just say " Holy Fvck you're a fat ass, thank God I'm not you"

Your day has been saved!

lol and then he'll be like "well I have a lot of advice on dieting for you!"

chest6 is offline Banned
    holyyy shit....im laughing my ass off at these last 2 posts...my 2 suitemates just came in here through the bathroom and theyre like wtf is so funny

Or you know what this is even better, get a few beers and a few buddies. Start pounding, grab a few lawn chairs and sit on the steet. And every fatty that walks by pull a Stand By Me and start chanting

"Lard Ass, Lard Ass, Lard Ass"

That most def will bring the sun shine on a rainy day. Just don't let the bastards puke on you.

Your day has been saved!
    Christ, I don't need to do that... I just pull out my photo album and look at myself a few years ago... good god!

Funny thing is that I say the same thing " Holy Fvck you're a fat ass, thank God I'm not you... anymore"

Red

3% is achievable for about half a day, then your likely to faint or just drop dead.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    3% is achievable for about half a day, then your likely to faint or just drop dead.

Exactly..its probably achievable, but not healthy, and not for long periods of time while keeping muscle......dont you love when people think they know what theyre talking about...phew.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member

Your day has been saved!
    LOL LOL anyone that reads that and doesn't laugh has no sense of humor. That is funny.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    3% sucks!!!

Taboot, when one is 3% they are usually dehydrated on top of it (trust me I have been there) so you feel like absolute ass.

There is a fine line between looking good and being un-healthy.

You must know where to walk.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Or you know what this is even better, get a few beers and a few buddies. Start pounding, grab a few lawn chairs and sit on the steet. And every fatty that walks by pull a Stand By Me and start chanting

"Lard Ass, Lard Ass, Lard Ass"

That most def will bring the sun shine on a rainy day. Just don't let the bastards puke on you.
    damn another one..u crack me up man

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    10% is the healthiest bf percentage

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know where you get these ppl.....
    i dont talk to anyone bout bf% or diets .
    if they have no clue bout.....
    for example someone ask me whats your bf% ...i say i dont know and walk away lol.......
    someones says how tall are u and whats ur arm size..... i reply i dont know and walk away lol.....
    i just cant be bothered with morons...

I just tell'em 12" Penis

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao
    good one giant

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    hahahah i can see abb definition on myself wen im at 16 % hahah 3% you cant even maintain 3%

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    what is the lowest bodyfat percentage one could be around year-round while still being healthy? i would like to know how low i could get with maintaining.

SHRED is offline Senior Member

Your day has been saved!
    LMFAO.....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    what is the lowest bodyfat percentage one could be around year-round while still being healthy? i would like to know how low i could get with maintaining.
    6-8..

Ok another funny tidbit about Fat Folks.....Just got back from the gym and every ****ing time I'm there and I mean every time, I see the same fat ****s doing the Ab machines....Wehn do they think their abs are gonna magicall pop through. I mean come on. These mother****ers have never heard of Pavlov's Dog I suppose. I mean if you piss on an electric fence and keep getting shocked one day your gonna be like **** that I'm pissin on a tree....When will these PigFvckers say to themselves you know what I've donw abs for 975 days in a row and I don't have a six pack maybe its time to go on a diet? WTF???

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Ok another funny tidbit about Fat Folks.....Just got back from the gym and every ****ing time I'm there and I mean every time, I see the same fat ****s doing the Ab machines....Wehn do they think their abs are gonna magicall pop through. I mean come on. These mother****ers have never heard of Pavlov's Dog I suppose. I mean if you piss on an electric fence and keep getting shocked one day your gonna be like **** that I'm pissin on a tree....When will these PigFvckers say to themselves you know what I've donw abs for 975 days in a row and I don't have a six pack maybe its time to go on a diet? WTF???
    Yes this kind of sh** cracks me up also. They think if they do enough crunches there abs will protrude through the fat.LOL. I had this one guy at work ask me one time what my bf% was and he told me he had a freind that was 1/2 %, yes, not even 1% a half of one percent. I tried to explain to him and i still don't think he understands that it is impossible. What an idiot.

HAHAHAH 1/2% damn bro dude must have been ****ing shreeded....LOL, What a putz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information