Thread: Monster Garage

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Monster Garage

Does anyone watch this show? I'm totally hooked on it.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Jesse James bugs me...I do watch American Chopper tho

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Jesse James is da man!!! The shit he makes is fuking unreal and a blast to watch make....and fuk up.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by kc
    Jesse James bugs me...I do watch American Chopper tho
    American Chopper....is that the show that generally features "Orange County Choppers?" I am amazed with the workmanship they put into their motorcycles!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Yeah it's orange county choppers,Think ol' Paul Sr. is Juicing?Thats a big boy!I love all them shows even monster homes.I would love to have that black widow bike paul jr. built!

The "Black Widow" bike was gorgeous!...Such craftsmanship! The one thing I could never understand is why Paul Sr. is always on his sons back. His son is a genius, and all his father does is either rush him, or yell it him! But I guess thats what father are for

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    I'll agree, the black widow bike is awesome...maybe they'll build a little bike just for me one day

redrock is offline Member
    I have friends who own car and truck customizing shops. Two of my friends were on different episodes of Moster Garage. One was with the beatle/swamp buggy. The other was the car/golf ball picker upper. I remember my buddy telling me he went to LA to shoot a pilot for a TV show with some motorcycle guy named Jesse James. This was 2 years ago. I was like, "Jesse who?" Now the guy is a house hold name. REDROCK

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    OCC is much better than Moster Garage IMO.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I watch it almost every week. Some of the things he turns these cars into are pretty cool.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hi everyone, my name is BT and I'm a Monster Garage, Monster House, and American Choppers junkie.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    American Chopper is a great show. Paul Sr is my hero. He is all over his sons back because those custom choppers don't pay the bills it is all the other bikes they crank out. Besides you have to admit Paul jr can be lazy even though he is a genius.

vashthestampede is offline New Member

i watch them all

id like to see jesse built a chopper with paul jr while paul senior bitches at them the whole time...........seems like sum of the stupid arguments bet jr and sr are made up ,,if not then paul sn. is on tooooo much fina!!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I love Monster - Am. Chopp - andall that Poop! I think american chopper is the best reality show on tv! BaR None! Monster's a great show too! Love them all! I love Jesse's bikes too they're awesome! My best bro in cali bought a WCC millenium! It's fEck'N Awesome!
    Like the OCC's also alot, except for a few things like handlebars and the length of the front ends...
    Yeah, Popps has some guns too bro! Damn! I think the younger brother Mikey's a f'n trip!
    Who can I email to have pic resized? It's a sweet ass Ride!

Originally posted by ripsid
    I love Monster - Am. Chopp - andall that Poop! I think american chopper is the best reality show on tv! BaR None! Monster's a great show too! Love them all! I love Jesse's bikes too they're awesome! My best bro in cali bought a WCC millenium! It's fEck'N Awesome!
    Like the OCC's also alot, except for a few things like handlebars and the length of the front ends...
    Yeah, Popps has some guns too bro! Damn! I think the younger brother Mikey's a f'n trip!
    Who can I email to have pic resized? It's a sweet ass Ride!
    I can resize them for you if no one else did yet

[email protected]

Check your email MudMan! Thanks again bro!

SID

Here's Ripsid's friend's bike. It's bad ass!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monster Garage-deano%5Cswcc-.jpg  

The Butcher is offline Member
    Damn, that is a sweet bike. I like WCCs better than OCCs. I don't like the length on the handle bars, or how high they come up on the fork on the OCCs. The finishing details are really sweet though.

The thing I don't like about the show is that Paul Sr. is always bitching about Paul Jr. being lazy. It's pretty obvious that the reason Paul Jr. is so lazy is b/c Paul Sr. is constantly riding his ass. I'm sure it's been that way all of their lives, so Paul Jr. (consciously or unconsciously) is rebelling against his father. If Paul Sr. had not been such a hard ass from day one, Paul Jr. would probably not slack off nearly as much as he does now.

Thanks Mud Man, i owe you a Zaggara's Sushi next time you're over here!

It's a 2000 Millenium CFL with an 88ci engine and tons of horse power to go with it!

Originally posted by ripsid
    Thanks Mud Man, i owe you a Zaggara's Sushi next time you're over here!

It's a 2000 Millenium CFL with an 88ci engine and tons of horse power to go with it!
    No problem at all ripsid.... I should be up there in a week or two... I'll PM you before I come up!

Devourer is offline Senior Member

american chopper

a couple months ago the folks from american chopper bought a renegade (its a big semi/motorhome/hauler) from a friends business. they flew some people out to iowa to pick it up. then a week later or so paul sr calls up and starts telling my buddy how fucking awesome it is. its like a fucking magnet. all the fucking people just come running. they dont fucking know what to do with themselves. its fucking beautiful.
    that is how my friend told me it happened anyway. sounds like paul sr. though. i cant wait to see it on tv.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I watch Am Chopper. Paul Sr. is a heart attack waiting to happen. I'd like to see his BP when he's on a rant. Paul Jr is a genius with his designs and fabrication ability. I'd love to own one of their bikes custom built for me. Unfortunately I'm sure the price is way out of my means. Do any of these guys actually own a bike or just ride around on the ones they are selling? Monster Garage is OK but some of the things they build are pretty lame. I'd rather see Jesse building bikes. That guy is absolutely a master craftman.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Monster Garage

Originally posted by EXCESS
    Does anyone watch this show? I'm totally hooked on it.
    I love it too bro...I just wish they would show more of his (ex) wife!!!!

Here are a few of their bikes...asolutely stunning (sorry excess for hijacking your thread )

Spider Bike:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monster Garage-teutul2_hzoom.jpg  

Jet Bike:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monster Garage-jetbike_hzoom.jpg  

Flash Bike:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monster Garage-flash_hzoom.jpg  

And lastly, the

Clown Bike:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monster Garage-clown_hzoom.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Ok, now for some Jesse James bikes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monster Garage-j-small-.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    JJ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monster Garage-c-small-.jpg  

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You have any pics of the new one he is building this week. THe helicopter bike. Or the fire engine bike?

BTW. These shows are SO OVERLY edited and played out for TV. They edit out SO much and re arrange the time frame. When they say they are on a schedule and only have 5 days to complete the bike, they are so full of shit. They make like 5 interviews. Each one has a differently script saying how many days they have. Just for the tension of viewing. Another thing, Paul jr has a lot of help with his designs. Discovery is helping out in a big way. Yes, the business is very successful and Paul jr is very talented. Needless to say, a lot of the arguing is played up for TV.
    Monster garage is the same way. The producers delibrately hold back needed parts for the vehicle to make for good tv. Wouldnt be fun to watch if the project was done in two days. Only 1 week to complete the project. HELL. It takes 1 week just to paint the damn car. It takes behind the scene designers like a month to come up with a design for the car before they tell Jessie what he needs to say. Then they take even longer to fine toon the car after it is finished by the garage guys. Still awesome show to watch. The DERBY car had a completely different engine put in it on race day even though they had the girls work for a full day trying to get the original piece of shit engine to start.
    MONSTER HOUSE: That show is interesting but still a joke. There are SO MANY OTHER laborers helping with that shit you would be disgusted to know about it. I asked my friend how much money they spend on each house roughly just on all the added features like texturing a pool from white bottom to black, reflooring, etc. He will get back to me on it.

RUMOR I HEARD. Not sure if it is true. I heard Jessie got arrested for possesion of speed. Like a gram or something. His ex wife told on him or some bullshit. So he lost his business due to profits of drug sales and all that. IF it is true, Im sure Discovery and all their lawyers will try to keep him out. If anyone can varify this please.

BTW. The F150 that shakes trees has to be the best put together and best looking vehicle they ever did in MG.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i love American Chopper its geat with the dad and son fighting and the awsome bikes

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartDocMD
    The "Black Widow" bike was gorgeous!...Such craftsmanship! The one thing I could never understand is why Paul Sr. is always on his sons back. His son is a genius, and all his father does is either rush him, or yell it him! But I guess thats what father are for

I love American Chopper. The black widow was nice but the NYFD bike is gonna be even better.

Since we kinda hijacked Excesses thread I'll just say I never could get into Monster Garage for some reason

We did not hijack his thread. We improved upon it and aided him in his quest for the ultimate thread

homeboy is offline New Member
    jesse james is the man he is one of the most talented people i have ever watched wcc for life.

Thread Information