PUMP UP is offline Junior Member

You have to see this!!!!!

Ok guy's one of my buddies sent me this picture the other day and when I saw it I almost fucking pucked. But I figured I would share it with everyone else and see what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You have to see this!!!!!-ass-blow-out.jpg  

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    yeah i know what you mean ughhh!!! those socks were too tacky!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    this is old news. there was once a post about this a month ago. i'll see if i can dig up the link.

here it is :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=48333

or even this with the storyline :

http://rbp.f0e.net/forum.php3?d=1479&t=032603
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 06-26-2003 at 09:38 AM.

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    this is old news. there was once a post about this a month ago. i'll see if i can dig up the link.
    Old or new it is still sick as hell

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Keymastur--old or new its gross and maybe he didnt know before he posted it that it was posted so you need to get off ur high horse and just relax alittle ...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Chach
    Yeah Keymastur--old or new its gross and maybe he didnt know before he posted it that it was posted so you need to get off ur high horse and just relax alittle ...
    Watch how the fuck you talk to our vets bro.....Keymastur has been here way longer than either of you and deserves your respect.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Being a high ranking Gestapo.... I will warn you only once to show our vets here some respect. Major is right Key is a good bro and has proven himself many times over. You newbies need to learn a bit of respect.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Being a high ranking Gestapo.... I will warn you only once to show our vets here some respect. Major is right Key is a good bro and has proven himself many times over. You newbies need to learn a bit of respect.
    Just so we all know I didn't disrespect anyone! Much love for all the vets on Ar. I have learnd a lot from them in the short time I have been here.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    GOD DAMMIT we've seen that before, and just as I was getting the picture out of my mind, POOF there it is again...DERRRRRTY!!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I was directing that towards Chach, sorry 'bout that PumpUp!

major pecs..where the fuck do you come off, talking to me like that?who the hell are you? .and what would you like me to do kiss every vets ass...i mean come on i have seen many posts by keymastur down gradeing newbies and he has edited them so you need to relax and note that just becaue ur a vet i have to kiss ass, and being a vet you should set an example so dont you tell me anything, respect many people here on this board but will not let them talk to us like assholes cause "vet" means somehting..please...

bIG texan ...i never had an opportunity to speak with you, read many posts, but listen bro do not warn me ok, i will speak my mind just like some Vets here i disrespect noone i respect alot of dudes here and have many people that can say im a good guy so please do not threaten me with warnings please..i will not respect people that get on power highs cause of there title..

mammoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    bIG texan ...i never had an opportunity to speak with you, read many posts, but listen bro do not warn me ok, i will speak my mind just like some Vets here i disrespect noone i respect alot of dudes here and have many people that can say im a good guy so please do not threaten me with warnings please..i will not respect people that get on power highs cause of there title..
    Show me where Key was on a high horse?? All Key was saying is that this photo is very old news, which it is. He didn't flame anyone, and he sure as hell didn't disrespect anyone. If anything you were the one who disrespected Key by accusing him of being on a high horse when anyone can see plainly that he wasn't. Key is a good bro and doesn't deserve people jumping his case for no reason.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Chach you keep acting like this and you will not get too much help here. You're right titles mean shit and everyone deserves respect so start showing it and you will get the same respect back.

hahah you guys are fucking kidding, did i say key was direspectful in this post? i dont think so.. i was implying on other post... read before you talk shit, the both of you, the mud man and mammoth..oh and mud man ive showed alot of respect for many bros here and have been here longer than you..

o yeah not trying to DISREPECT anyone just telling it how I see it.., and im certainly not say Key is a bad guy, i personally have nothing against him and he has done a great deal here...but that doesnt give you or me a right to talk down to people...if you guys would like me to show you a few posts on this where they were edited, of course i will so you guys can see my point...

oh and mud man ive showed alot of respect for many bros here and have been here longer than you..
    Just like a title, length of stay doesn't mean jack shit!

Chach, you said explicitly that Key should get off his high horse! This was in response to Key stating that the image was old news. Nuff said....kill it, and move on!

Mammoth ur right about length of stay but you still have no clue as to what im talking about, no not just from this post, ur in the dark thats why you should mind ur own bussiness bro, its amazeing how people like to kiss ass,...if you wanna move on stop comeing back to this thread NUFF said..

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I dont think it is kissing ass its getting someones back and you notice no one has your just be carefull with your words

Mammoth ur right about length of stay but you still have no clue as to what im talking about, no not just from this post, ur in the dark thats why you should mind ur own bussiness bro, its amazeing how people like to kiss ass,...if you wanna move on stop comeing back to this thread NUFF said..
    If you have a problem with Key then PM a mod or PM him directly! Don't attack him for personal reasons on a unrelated thread. Also, don't expect people not to speak up when you post crap in a public thread. I am not in the dark at all! I saw what I saw and I commented on what I saw in a public forum. If you don't like people's opinions then don't post!

Can't we all just get along!!!!!!!!!

Mammoth--get off the fucking subject bro, and if you dont like my opinion then shut the fuck up and dont post! End it NOW!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    there is no use for that language stick to pms or leave the board all your doing is creating drama which no one needs

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    You newbies need to learn a bit of respect.
    alright I'm going to toss in my 2 cents!!! Being a "newbie" like myself is one thing but come on man don't generalize us as a bunch of peons. You guys started out new somewhere at some point!

Remember there are a lot of new members that sign up every day and while some of this stuff is 'old news' to the "vets" it's new to us.

peace

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Read what Key wrote in his post. I don't see anything wrong all he did was state that this was posted before and he was going to be a nice guy and post the old link up. I will admit Chach didn't say anything so wrong either he even put a to show some sarcasim. But now things are getting out of hand. Everyone just shake hands and start over....

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    right on .... and by the way ... that "shit" (no pun intended) is f*ing nasty ... I was trying to choke down a choc protein shake when that pooped .... I mean popped up

hahah you are all right im sorry to all my brothers, i got out of hand my mistake....but thanx mud man for realizing my sarcasim..sorry to all you brothers i have offended..

It's all good!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

i dont get it

is the AR or the soap opera network

peace

Thread Information