FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Can God Create A Rock So Big That He Cannot Lift It?

Can God create a rock so big that he can not lift it?

Answer:

The old conundrum is that if God can not create a rock too heavy to lift, how can he be all powerful and be God? Conversely, if he can not lift the rock, again how can he be all powerful and be God?

The answer is that God can create a rock so big that he can not lift it, because he chooses to consider at that moment that he can not. At any time, however, God can change his mind and lift it.

An all powerful God has the power and freedom of all choice.

Your opinions of this?

nj juice is offline Member
    You see, once again, you've got me stumped with this shit. However i might have a solution to this one:

Once God figures out he can't lift the rock he begins to run-

Test Enathate @ 500mg weeks 1-12
    Eq @ 400 mg weeks 1-12
    Winny @ 50 mg ed weeks 9- 14
    D-bol @ 35 mg ed weeks 1-4

With nolva on hand and clomid for after cycle.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by nj juice
    You see, once again, you've got me stumped with this shit. However i might have a solution to this one:

Once God figures out he can't lift the rock he begins to run-

Test Enathate @ 500mg weeks 1-12
    Eq @ 400 mg weeks 1-12
    Winny @ 50 mg ed weeks 9- 14
    D-bol @ 35 mg ed weeks 1-4

Fucken hilarious! GOD on a cycle. You had me crackin on this one!!!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, this touches nicely on the "circular logic" introduced in most theological courses attempting to deal with these "divine riddles". Was it St. A's proof that utilized such logic most famously? At any rate, one of the few legitimate escapes from such circularity is to concede that man's conception of omnipotence is drastically, even perversely skewed to the point of being an affront towards life, and it is this perversion, to take it a (large and perhaps unjustified) step further, that prevents us from transcending our humanity and becoming "god"(like) ourselves.

Originally posted by Terinox

Fucken hilarious! GOD on a cycle. You had me crackin on this one!!!!!
    Wonder what happens to the scammers who cross his path? How does he smite these particular offenders and heathens?

Originally posted by nj juice

You've got to be kidding!?!?!? You really believe that God himself has to worry about gyno? Don't you think he can just snap his fingers and get his natural test back and running? Clomid and Nolva...Now that is heresy.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Big Green, Bro you make my brain hurt. Sort of like a brain freeze……..wait a minute….ok all better now. Ha

Come on now, he’s God………..why would he need muscles to pick something up. All he needs to do is just will it and poof it's done.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    Wonder what happens to the scammers who cross his path? How does he smite these particular offenders and heathens?
    being the omniscient entity, wouldn't he never place an order with a scammer?

i wonder what his natural test level would be anyway...

But folks... come on now... I think we're beating around the bush...

We all know the real question is:

WHO PUT THE RAM IN THE RAMALAMADINGDONG?

Red

Pain is only temporary
    Stupidity is forever

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive never actually wittnessed POST WHORING but I thinking I am feeling it a little in this thread

Originally posted by bermich
    Ive never actually wittnessed POST WHORING but I thinking I am feeling it a little in this thread
    I'm not...I can't speak for anyone else, but, nope, not here.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Oh man...

You guys are gonna BURN for this one!!

Re: Oh man...

Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    You guys are gonna BURN for this one!!
    I'd much rather slowly roast if you don't mind... burning is so.... mideval!

Red

RockSolid is offline Banned
    This is a pseudo-question. It's like asking, "Can God win an arm wrestling match against Himself?" or, "If God beat Himself up, who would win?" or, "Can God's power defeat His own power?"

The question is nonsense because it treats God as if He were two instead of one. The phrase "stronger than" can only be used when two subjects are in view, e.g., Bill is stronger than Bob, my left arm is stronger than my right arm, etc. Since God is only one, it makes no sense to ask if He is stronger than Himself. That's why this is a pseudo-question. It proves nothing about any deficiency in God because the question itself is incoherent.

The only way this could make sense is if it is an attempt to pit one aspect of God's ability against another--in this case, His creative ability against His ability to lift. The goal is to show that there are some things God can't do, thus undermining the Christian concept of an omnipotent Creator. This illustration, however, miscasts the biblical notion of omnipotence, and is therefore guilty of the straw man fallacy.

Omnipotence doesn't mean that God can do anything. The concept of omnipotence has to do with power, not ability per se. In fact, there are many things God can't do. He can't make square circles. He can't create a morally free creature who couldn't choose evil. He can't instantly create a sixty-year-old man (not one that looks sixty, but one that is sixty). None of these, though, have to do with power. Instead, they are logically contradictory, and therefore contrary to God's rational nature.

flexgolf is offline Member

Re: Can God Create A Rock So Big That He Cannot Lift It?

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    Can God create a rock so big that he can not lift it?

Answer:

The old conundrum is that if God can not create a rock too heavy to lift, how can he be all powerful and be God? Conversely, if he can not lift the rock, again how can he be all powerful and be God?

The answer is that God can create a rock so big that he can not lift it, because he chooses to consider at that moment that he can not. At any time, however, God can change his mind and lift it.

An all powerful God has the power and freedom of all choice.

Your opinions of this?
    "could God microwave a burrito so hot that even he could not eat it?"

-homer

Devourer is offline Senior Member

gods stack

i think god would definitely of had primo in his cycle.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by RockSolid
    This is a pseudo-question. It's like asking, "Can God win an arm wrestling match against Himself?" or, "If God beat Himself up, who would win?" or, "Can God's power defeat His own power?"

The question is nonsense because it treats God as if He were two instead of one. The phrase "stronger than" can only be used when two subjects are in view, e.g., Bill is stronger than Bob, my left arm is stronger than my right arm, etc. Since God is only one, it makes no sense to ask if He is stronger than Himself. That's why this is a pseudo-question. It proves nothing about any deficiency in God because the question itself is incoherent.

The only way this could make sense is if it is an attempt to pit one aspect of God's ability against another--in this case, His creative ability against His ability to lift. The goal is to show that there are some things God can't do, thus undermining the Christian concept of an omnipotent Creator. This illustration, however, miscasts the biblical notion of omnipotence, and is therefore guilty of the straw man fallacy.

Omnipotence doesn't mean that God can do anything. The concept of omnipotence has to do with power, not ability per se. In fact, there are many things God can't do. He can't make square circles. He can't create a morally free creature who couldn't choose evil. He can't instantly create a sixty-year-old man (not one that looks sixty, but one that is sixty). None of these, though, have to do with power. Instead, they are logically contradictory, and therefore contrary to God's rational nature.
    I have rarely heard it so well put but yes that is the gist of it - there is no answer because the question is faulty - can God make the color black into the color green? of course but then it would be green.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    There is some things god can't do....like lie or sin.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    ah! what type of rock? and is it cumbersome ? and how long must he keep it up? does he have to lock out or just kinda sqieeze it up? you see you need to specify

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why would GOD have nolva and clomid on hand? I dont think GOD would get gyno. After all he is GOD.

flexgolf is offline Member
    Originally posted by palme
    Why would GOD have nolva and clomid on hand? I dont think GOD would get gyno. After all he is GOD.
    he may be prone to it. he made humans out of his own likedness

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by flexgolf
    he may be prone to it. he made humans out of his own likedness
    I cant see GOD with bitchtits. Seriusly, all the angels would talk behind his back making fun of him. Not to meantion the Devil would get so many cheapshots away.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by palme
    I cant see GOD with bitchtits. Seriusly, all the angels would talk behind his back making fun of him. Not to meantion the Devil would get so many cheapshots away.
    That is true, however, being "God" he could probably zap a big pair of juggggs onto the Devil

Strut99GT is offline Member
    God can lift anything he damn well pleases. Or, does he even have to lift it? Theoretically, God doesn't have to "lift" anything, if it is his will for it to be lifted, then it is lifted. Theoretically.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Way toooo philasophical for me !

Thread Information