chevy44 is offline Member

what the fuck is wrong w/ the site?

i dont know whats going on but i signed on today and the site looks like its in construction! and recently things are just starting to go bad on the site, quick reply etc.. whats going on. this is my second home, i cant looose it (weep weep)

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    i dont know whats going on but i signed on today and the site looks like its in construction! and recently things are just starting to go bad on the site, quick reply etc.. whats going on. this is my second home, i cant looose it (weep weep)
    nothing is going bad on the site bro, jason is doing his best to upgrade to a better version of vbulletin and changes don't come at the snap of a finger.

just bear with it and im sure it will be sorted out as soon as he can do it.

chevy44 is offline Member
    thank udaem. i feel so much better now

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    How many posts does AR get in a day? It must be several hundred. No wonder it needs to be constantly updated. I offer my sincere thanks to the guys who keep this board. It must take a lot of their time.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    I know bro, that's why I am redoing the whole website today. The old one was having too many problems. So we stripped all of the posts, members, attachments, pms, etc... installed a fresh copy of the new vbulletin and then put it all back in. It only took about 3 hours to do that. I would have had it finished by now, but someone has to make sure that everyone who orders from All Sports Nutrition gets their orders on time.

Thread Information