chevy44 is offline Member

pepper spray HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!

so i was @ a club tonight partying w/ some friends, having a good time (yeah right, i hate clubs) anyways i try to have a good time, dance and meet some people. well the night was coming to a close and im trying to rally up the people i came w/ and this big ass white kid, about 6'2" 250 lbs (no exagerating, biggest guy in the club), keep in mind that im 5'8" 205, well this kid bumps into me, hard, and i ask him to say excuse me (knowing in the back of my mind that this guy is afucking prick and is going to start something) he says "u want me to say excuse me?" picks me up and tosses me!!!! i get up and ask, "so its gonna be like that?" "well then follow me into the light where i can see u!" and as hes following me, im going thru all the little things, hes big, ur not, hes tall, ur not, hes huge etc etc. so i decide to turn around and give this kid the shot of his life. so i turn around and BAM. direct hit to the front of his jaw. he wobbled and stumbled, by this time the security grabbed both of us and tossed him out (because he started it). so i go, enraged, and sit in a booth, i walk around a little and i realize that this kid is not going to go home and call it a night! so i look outside the frondoors, and there he is, w/ his wifebeater on looking fucking massive! so i sit down and say "well uve fought some fights in ur days and uve won all, but today, ur gonna get ur ass kicked!" i was really nervous and scared but i knew that i just could not walk away from this one, i started it and i better be able to finish it! so i bravely walk outside and look at the kid and gesture my fingers for him to follow me and said " lets go in the open" (stupid me, i turned my back to him) and as i was turning around i got stuck right in the jaw. since i was half way turned, i had no balance and i fell to the ground, he then wrestled me a lil, then we got up, i stuck him again, and then i got hit w/ something 10x's more powerful than any punch.......................pepperspray or mase (one of those). turns out the cops had enough of our childish behavior and decided to stop us........and it did. but i can honestly say that i willl do ANYTHING to avoid being mased again! it felt like a 3rd degree, like my fllesh had just been removed by an iron. and then it got in my mouth where it lined the inside of my mouth and i COULD NOT, for the life of me, wet the inside of my mouth, not w/ saliva or water! well like my signature has always said " u win some u loose some, but u live u live to fight another day!" just had to vent..................goodnight fellas!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    WoW man, sounds like you had some fun!! hehe I love that kinda shit!! I'm smaller tho so i would have smashed his nutz first and then gone to town on his face.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah ive gotten that shit in my face, fuck man it was years ago but it still hurts!
    We were at a club and a friend tells us to join him in the bathroom, he takes out this can of pepper spray and starts playing with it, the fucking things goes off right in my and 2 other guys faces.

Yes we let him live to tell the story, but whenever he holds a can with a spray cap we step back 10 feet

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    yeah i dont wanna get it in my eyes after i saw that jackass ep when he did it to himself, looks fuckin painful.

props to ya tho bro, you went outside anyway even tho you might have gotten your ass kicked by a bigger dude, took balls...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    damn dude that sux!!! ive been in a room where pepper spray was sprayed about a minute before i walked in and from the one shot in a regular sized classroom it had me and most of the class coughing and really irritated...

sigrabbit is offline Member
    All right, you can tell the truth now. You learned a lesson from your date...NO means NO. j/k

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i got pepper sprayed by the police in long beach for something kind of similar a few years back. its about 1000X worse than the stuff they sell for personal use ( ive been sprayed with that too). my entire face swelled up ( my eyes, my lips, inside my nose). was one of the most crippling things ive ever had done to me. i smile at cops when i walk by now, 'cause i never want to go through that again.

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    i hate to tell you this but the pain is not over. when you take a shower, the water is going to cause the pepper spray to get in places that you only what your girl or charmin paper to go. be sure to lean your head into the shower and keep your lover body as fara away from the runoff as you can. if you have some whole fat milk, wash your face and other organs with that. i can not remember but there is something in milk that cause the capsicum ( pepper spray agent ) release. im not kidding, your twig and berries are going to combust right before your eyes. and as far as the charmin paper goes, do not turn your back to the water and let the water run down your back side. you will think that your bung hole is blowing fire. oh yea, do not wash those clothes with any of your other clothes or in your own washing machine. you will just spread the love to the rest of cloths. you will not realize this until you start to sweat and that old black magic comes back with a little tingle.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Originally posted by Farm boy
    i hate to tell you this but the pain is not over. when you take a shower, the water is going to cause the pepper spray to get in places that you only what your girl or charmin paper to go. be sure to lean your head into the shower and keep your lover body as fara away from the runoff as you can. if you have some whole fat milk, wash your face and other organs with that. i can not remember but there is something in milk that cause the capsicum ( pepper spray agent ) release. im not kidding, your twig and berries are going to combust right before your eyes. and as far as the charmin paper goes, do not turn your back to the water and let the water run down your back side. you will think that your bung hole is blowing fire. oh yea, do not wash those clothes with any of your other clothes or in your own washing machine. you will just spread the love to the rest of cloths. you will not realize this until you start to sweat and that old black magic comes back with a little tingle.
    Oh my God. Remind me never to get sprayed by that stuff. That sounds like a nightmare.

being that i was soo far from home, me and my buddies did buy milk and were pouring it down our bodies in front of circle k, so by the time i got home to take a shower, it had wore off (2 hours later). and the thing that sucked is the cop sprayed me in my face and on my arms, he went slap happy w/ the shit!!!! fucking prick.

if it came out in a stream then it was a milder form of pepper spray. if it came out in a greenish yellow fog then it was the lethal hell fire varity. you can not run from the fog. it's meant to take your mind off of what you are presently doing and cause you to focus on putting out the small fires that are erupting all over your body.

well farm boy, it was the lethal fog!all i remember is the hissing noise and then seeing the fog and then (like u said) i was putting out fires on my body, that picture was in my night mares last night!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds like fun!

I would have beat him Joe Pesci style...knees first, then when he's hunched over go for the head.

i was about to go at him but the spray hit me b4 i could even attack, but keep in mind that the ONE shot that i gave him, made him bleed. a girl that i was w/ last night, said she saw him at the gym and his face was fucked! yeah boy.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like some nasty shit. Some fool sprayed some of that probably the personal use stuff in a club and everyone was coughing and asking for water. I dont even wanna imagine what you went through, well I just did but you know what I mean. All I have to say is " SUCKED TO BE YOU"

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    So Im at a club hanging with my friends and I need to go to the bathroom. I start walking over and then this drunk fool jumps in my way. I bump into him and then he starts telling me I need to say "EXCUSE ME" I think hell no. Next thing he knows, I am throwing his scrawny ass across the room. I start laughing and then he wants me to go to a well lit area. As we are walking Im sizing him up. He looks real scared cause I am SO MUCH bigger and taller than he is. Then suddenly, he CHEAP SHOTS me in the jaw. Next thing I know I get kicked out and his punk ass gets to stay. So I wait for him to leave. After about two hours of him quivering in the bar with his freinds the security kicks him out also. I motion to him to come over and he shakes his head no. Instead, I run over to him, hit him in the jaw and then start wrestling with him. ALL OF A SUDDEN I get pepper sprayed by some cops because someone called 911 before hand.
    I dont know who the guy was but if I ever find out....

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Well I was on Duty last night when these two punk ass kids started fighting in the parking lot, so I went into the trunk of my car and pulled out the extra toxic mace and sprayed it right into this scrawny kids mouth last night. LOL, was it funny watching this scrawy kid crying his eyes out........ he he

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bermich I think you owe Chevy44 an apology. LOL

Yeah, pepper spray sucks a$$. What happened to the good ole days when a cop would just beat you with a night stick?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO @ bermich and Nocturnal59!!!

bermich, i was thinking about it, and did cheap shot his ass, but he was no better for hitting me when my back was turned, plus he was a hell of a lot bigger than me! and i didnt wait in the club like a bitch till they threw me out! the club closed about 10 min. later so i left when everyone else did, and I waved him over to me not him i told him to follow me, not the other way around! and he didnt just bump into me, he shoved me walked about ttwo steps and then turned to see if i would say anything!and i said it very politely," can u say excuse me?" not "say excuse me u stupid bitch" . and his exact words were," u want me to say excuse me ulil shit? (and then picks me up and tosses me) no warning nothing so that faggot started it, i would never start a fight w/ someone smaller than me .........EVER. so u know this bitch was just a bully so he got what he deserved!
    Last edited by chevy44; 06-27-2003 at 02:37 PM.

I work for the gov. in a job where there are certain risks in dealing with people (environmental enforcement), but we are not cops so we ain't allowed to be armed.

I asked for and managed to get pepper spray... but to get my license to carry it (it's a banned weapon to the public here), I had to go thru the cop training course... which includes getting sprayed with it.

NASTY shit. Felt like death in my face... and we had a barrel of water to plunge our face in right away + towlettes with some sort of antidote on it.

I can't imagine being stuck with that on your face for a few hours. Ick. I feel your pain bro.

I also carry a small blackjack, which as far as I am concerned is the BEST toy ever invented. Kicks ass when you know how to use it

Red

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Black jack? Damn Red you are old school. Ha I haven't heard anyone mention one of those in a long time. I lost mine some time back, do they still sell them?

yes they do still sale them. you can usually find them at large truck stops along the interstates or flea markets. if you go to a truck stop looking for one, tell them that you need one to use to check your truck tires. be sure to tell them that you do not want the sticks they sale. usually the shop manager has some stored behind the counter. and the so called good ole days left when the large law suits found there way in to municipalities pockets.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Most common sprays now use oleoresin capsicum which is extracted from chili peppers and is marketed as "pepper spray." I remember a while back in highschool a child brought pepper spray to school and was playing with it. He wanted to show how far it shot etc, so him and some friends went out to the basketball court, and he proceeded to spray at the pole holding up the hoop. Needless to say he was shooting against the wind, and the spray came back and got him in the face. I have never seen someone scream louder in my life as he dashed to the nurses office...its a good lesson to learn!

Also as a sidenote, MACE is rarely used anymore for a few reasons. Primarily because it has little effect against violent attackers, especially those under the influence of narcotics and alcohol.

Thread Information