Thread: Short Tempers

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member

Short Tempers

Ok I don't know what it is.. I'm so laid back on everything but then when it comes to a girl friend or something like that I fuckin loose it.. I don't know what to do.. I like black out and just fuckin go nuts.. Anyone have any idea how to control it because I hate it but I just can't help it..

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never heard of any1 blacking out when they get pissed, are u on a cycle rite now??

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    BNro I know exactly what you're talking about. The same exact shit happens to me. I was acctually diagnosed with what they called "Rage Syndrome" A bit of counceling taught me how to control my temper and to steer clear of situations that will set you off. If you are that worried go talk to your regualr doctor and they can help you. If it's as bad as mine you better go gert help before you actually seriously hurt someody.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i am a naturally agressive person, however juice amplifies everything and so does alcohol.

when on cycle or when boozing the temper can flare at any time regardless of the situation.

you just need to learn to control yourself in all situations as being a hothead is not conducive to keeping friends or staying out of jail.

it is difficult, but you can do it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't Drink! That's the best advice I can give to you. And just remember: there's a million fish in the sea. Don't ruin your life over one of em.
    If you get that way sober, your gonna be 100 times worse when drinking.
    Trust me I know....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBobby
    Ok I don't know what it is.. I'm so laid back on everything but then when it comes to a girl friend or something like that I fuckin loose it.. I don't know what to do.. I like black out and just fuckin go nuts.. Anyone have any idea how to control it because I hate it but I just can't help it..
    Ok this one is easy (but painfull) to cure. Try it on the biggest, meanest motherfucker you can find. Come here when you get out of surgery and tell us how placid you are.

Bouncer
    Last edited by BOUNCER; 06-29-2003 at 09:45 AM.

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    Ok I was sober I hardly even drink anymore.. I'm just not into it anymore.. I did my share now I'm like yeah whatever I'll have a beer or two.. The anger just get's insane.. I think I'm like Big Texan so I'll probably take his advice.. although bouncer had a good idea but I'll pass..

Thread Information