EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Best Day of Your Life

What was it?

Win the lottery? Day you got married? Birth of a child? Negative herpes test?

Explain...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    That third one would make someones day! Actually I would say negative hiv test results are up there. First time I hit the nappy dugout, college graduation. Can't think of the absolute best but... bump!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    I refuse to belive i've had my single best day ever yet....I've got too much too look forward to, possibly the day I hit 11%.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im still waiting.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    It wasnt the day that my son was born. It was the day that he said "daddy" and I realized he loves me.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Everyday ...

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I agree with palme ... still waiting myself

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Well the day i got my brown card from a hot blonde was close but i think im still waiting for my "BEST DAY"

Strut99GT is offline Member
    My ex-girlfriend threw me a huge surprise party when I turned 20. Growing up, my parents never really surprised me with anything, so I'm a total "surprise junkie," if you will. I was SO happy it was ridiculous. Interestingly enough, clockworks on this board almost screwed it up, hehe.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The worst day alive is better than the best day dead in the dirt.

But to humor "The Freak"-Excess
    I don't really no what my best day has been up to this point. I'd probably say the day I knew I fell in love with my significant other. BUT, she ended up fucking one of my best friends so that nullified all feelings that had to do with either of them at any time.

I really like the first time I had Fetuccini Alfredo

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Ive definatly had the "best" day of my life SO FAR, but i hope i have one better.

The whole day was going great... Then that night I ran into an old girlfriend at a party(1st serious relationship) and we both kind of fell back into love...Or at least i did. So i got laid and she stayed the night and we talked until that morning. But thats the last time ive talked to her, she didnt call me and didnt answer my calls, so i got played.

I was pissed, at her and myself for getting all sappy like i did. So to make a point out of this, i hate good days or "best days" because from my experience they go straight to shit PDQ!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I know beyond a doubt what the best moment of my life was, and thus the best day. As I consider writing it out, however, it occurs to me that unless you *really* knew a whole lot about me, you'd write off the rest of my life as absolutely pathetic if that moment took the cake. As it'd take a majority of the bandwidth this site is allowed to explain the background, it shall remain a mystery.

I can, however, tell you the second best: xmas morning, ten years old...it was the first time I remember being aware what it was like to truly have family and what that meant.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I know beyond a doubt what the best moment of my life was, and thus the best day. As I consider writing it out, however, it occurs to me that unless you *really* knew a whole lot about me, you'd write off the rest of my life as absolutely pathetic if that moment took the cake. As it'd take a majority of the bandwidth this site is allowed to explain the background, it shall remain a mystery.

I can, however, tell you the second best: xmas morning, ten years old...it was the first time I remember being aware what it was like to truly have family and what that meant.

What a tease, c'mon bro you have to spill the beans.

Was it when you realized how good a fart felt when your enduring the horrible pain of roids(Hem not Ste)

Can i borrow this idea and make a worst day of your life thread, should be an easier question.

...or you can go right ahead and do it.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Absolutely the birth of my daughter. I cannot even begin to describe the joy I felt. I was in tears and could barley speak. My second child, my son was also a best moment but didn't match the way I felt with the first. I guess I knew what to expect with my son. Now every day is a best day having them in my life. Perhaps it was because I didn't have my first child until I was 39. My daughter just turned 3 and my son will be 1 on th 22. No kids with my first wife. To all you bros who are young, find a woman you really care for and have kids. I wouldn't trade my family for anything.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I am still waiting for my Best Day Of My Life to come

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    i know this sounds like bullshit to most people but truthfully When i first believed everything in the bible and believed in jesus and have changed my life.

Second best thing was when I realized I am very blessed with parents who care, lucky to be in my situation and not be stuck like thousands of kids who have such a hard time.

Third best thing was getting defensive mvp as a sophmore at the homecoming game all the hard work had payed off! well just have to see what i can do this year.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope mine comes soon.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Talking

Ahhh boys i got a good one... My parents were out of town last summer for a week so of course I had a few parties with copious amounts of alcohol.

A friend of mine works at h00ters as a busboy, so he brought a couple of the girls over and got em drunk. There was probly about 20 people over here that night, and at 5:30 in the morning I staggered out of my room after messing around with this one chick, and go into the hot tub room. What do I see? A bunch of guys crowded around the hot tub, with two hooters girls making out and feeling each other. Awesome.

I think the next best day of my life will be when i bench 300. (I'm stuck at 285, damn it!)

ColdSore is offline Banned
    AandF...Hot tubs will get you more badass moment's like that then youll ever belive. I even use it to get girls back to my house...youve got to get one in college and keep a good stock of "chick" alcohol.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    The best day of my life was the day I got married, to the love of my life !

The second best day was 15 Years later when we got divorced !

Life's a bitch.... then u discover AS !

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TANK01
    The best day of my life was the day I got married, to the love of my life !

The second best day was 15 Years later when we got divorced !
    Classic!

D

Thread Information