Page 11 of 215 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1070Likes

Thread: Extreme Lifestyle with Bio

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    Good for you man. Are you retiring early or are you in that good of shape at 60?
    lol I plan to retire at 50

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    ground beef! That sounds so good!
    It's making eating much better easier by adding this

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    It's making eating much better easier by adding this
    I'm always so hungry eating isn't the problem... It's probably better that my food doesn't taste to good or I may loose control... Jk
    SlimmerMe and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm always so hungry eating isn't the problem... It's probably better that my food doesn't taste to good or I may loose control... Jk
    Lol - We know that's not happening
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    No doubt it can be great for bulking it sure has its place... I'm asking whether you think it's too much - it also isn't that healthy(high dairy diets) super high in sodium high in sugar... i did it for a while and since I've basically cut it out I've felt so much better - does have good nutrients but macro wise and sodium it's meh lol

If you do well go for it - I'm thinking it will be much harder to get below 15% - just sharing my experience - I do love milk and will have it on occasion but skim :/
    Oh, I would not be doing this if I was cutting! I am bulking very heavy right now. I expect to end this cycle at 250 while not going over 25% BF. I am at 22% right now which is lower than it was when I started this bulk. I started at 215 and I'm now at 232 as of about an hour ago after a short jaunt to the gym. . Weight fluctuates a lot though because of the amount of food I'm eating. I weighed myself earlier and was 229. I weigh myself around 11pm every day and that's what I use as my baseline. I expect I will be around 230-231 at 11pm. If I end this at 250 at less than 25% BF that will be a gain of 35 lbs total. For a guy who started lifting in 1990 at 6' weighing 135-140lbs, a 35lb gain now that I am naturally holding 210-215 when completely natural would be phenomenal and the thing is, so far it is working.

I have gained 15 lbs in a little more than 2 weeks while dropping BF by 2%. I had just come off a 5 month layoff though and my normal weight is 225-230 when training and eating right off AAS, so I know a lot of it is muscle memory. I have a feeling the gains are going to slow dramatically from here on out. I have gained on avg 1 lb per day so far. Over a 12 week cycle that would be 84 days = 84 lbs. I'm sure. That's ridiculous. I know that's not going to happen. 250 is my goal and I think I will hit it. if it does happen, I'll be about 300lbs with 240lbs of LBM. I'll be calling Guinness if that happens and I will write a book

I'm not worried about my health. I see my doc quarterly and each visit includes full blood work on organ function, blood chemistry, TSH, and cholesterol. I am in better shape in all areas just mentioned than I was 20 years ago. I took my BP earlier today and it was 122/75 even on all this gear. I didn't give my dosages but I think you know I am not on 500mg test and 400mg tren . I am on a tad more than that I can also feel when something isn't right. I make adjustments on things where needed based on all this data. My BP has not been that good since I was in HS. I am taking propranolol but only 25mg which is next to nothing but better safe than sorry. That dosage is probably only affecting my D/S number by maybe 3-5 points. Propranolol actually has some effect on anxiety so it also helps with my tendency to over think things and freak out which is amplified by tren, at least it is in me. I have a slight anxiety problem as it is. Tren doesn't help/. Also take atorvastatin to help keep my cholesterol in check.

I will be asking lots of questions and paying attention to what you guys are eating to stay lean when I come off this bulk but for now the goal is just gain without increasing BF% more than 1 or 2%.

I'll stop drinking all the milk and get protein powder instead when I cut. For now I want the fat and sugar in the milk. I have a super high metabolism as it is, and I am taking T3 and Clen too. My normal temperature is about 99.5-100 right now. I sweat just sitting at my keyboard or watching a movie.
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-28-2016 at 08:05 PM.

lol I plan to retire at 50
    Seriously? Now who's jealous>?

Seriously? Now who's jealous>?
    I've worked hard for it for a lot of years
    NACH3 likes this.

Ham Sandwich (4oz ham, 2 slices 12 grain bread, 1 slice block american cheese (not "processed american cheese food"), lettuce, mustard)
    3 HB eggs (3 whites 1 yolk)
    16 oz 1% milk
    2 oz 2% Cottage cheese

I don't eat a lot of potatoes lately because my doc said to cut my carbs down, my triglycerides were over 600 last time I tested which was about a month ago. I'm getting plenty of carbs from the other foods I eat.

Do you guys want me to stop posting my meals here since this is a cutting thread? People might get the wrong idea and start eating like me thinking they can cut eating like a powerlifter.

I've worked hard for it for a lot of years
    Good for you man. That's awesome. That would be 4 years for me as I am about to turn 46. Alas, I am afraid I lost everything I owned in the banking meltdown so i will never be able to retire. I don't make enough money now to gain enough interest on it to survive on what would be in there when I'm 67. I will be writing code from my deathbed right up to the bitter end...

Ham Sandwich (4oz ham, 2 slices 12 grain bread, 1 slice block american cheese (not "processed american cheese food"), lettuce, mustard) 3 HB eggs (3 whites 1 yolk) 16 oz 1% milk 2 oz 2% Cottage cheese I don't eat a lot of potatoes lately because my doc said to cut my carbs down, my triglycerides were over 600 last time I tested which was about a month ago. I'm getting plenty of carbs from the other foods I eat. Do you guys want me to stop posting my meals here since this is a cutting thread? People might get the wrong idea and start eating like me thinking they can cut eating like a powerlifter.
    post those meals up. There extreme this is not a cutting thread it's all about taking your body to the point that your uncomfortable. It can be bulking or cutting
    Java Man likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Oh, I would not be doing this if I was cutting! I am bulking very heavy right now. I expect to end this cycle at 250 while not going over 25% BF. I am at 22% right now which is lower than it was when I started this bulk. I started at 215 and I'm now at 232 as of about an hour ago after a short jaunt to the gym. . Weight fluctuates a lot though because of the amount of food I'm eating. I weighed myself earlier and was 229. I weigh myself around 11pm every day and that's what I use as my baseline. I expect I will be around 230-231 at 11pm. If I end this at 250 at less than 25% BF that will be a gain of 35 lbs total. For a guy who started lifting in 1990 at 6' weighing 135-140lbs, a 35lb gain now that I am naturally holding 210-215 when completely natural would be phenomenal and the thing is, so far it is working.

I have gained 15 lbs in a little more than 2 weeks while dropping BF by 2%. I had just come off a 5 month layoff though and my normal weight is 225-230 when training and eating right off AAS, so I know a lot of it is muscle memory. I have a feeling the gains are going to slow dramatically from here on out. I have gained on avg 1 lb per day so far. Over a 12 week cycle that would be 84 days = 84 lbs. I'm sure. That's ridiculous. I know that's not going to happen. 250 is my goal and I think I will hit it. if it does happen, I'll be about 300lbs with 240lbs of LBM. I'll be calling Guinness if that happens and I will write a book

I'm not worried about my health. I see my doc quarterly and each visit includes full blood work on organ function, blood chemistry, TSH, and cholesterol. I am in better shape in all areas just mentioned than I was 20 years ago. I took my BP earlier today and it was 122/75 even on all this gear. I didn't give my dosages but I think you know I am not on 500mg test and 400mg tren . I am on a tad more than that I can also feel when something isn't right. I make adjustments on things where needed based on all this data. My BP has not been that good since I was in HS. I am taking propranolol but only 25mg which is next to nothing but better safe than sorry. That dosage is probably only affecting my D/S number by maybe 3-5 points. Propranolol actually has some effect on anxiety so it also helps with my tendency to over think things and freak out which is amplified by tren, at least it is in me. I have a slight anxiety problem as it is. Tren doesn't help/. Also take atorvastatin to help keep my cholesterol in check.

I will be asking lots of questions and paying attention to what you guys are eating to stay lean when I come off this bulk but for now the goal is just gain without increasing BF% more than 1 or 2%.

I'll stop drinking all the milk and get protein powder instead when I cut. For now I want the fat and sugar in the milk. I have a super high metabolism as it is, and I am taking T3 and Clen too. My normal temperature is about 99.5-100 right now. I sweat just sitting at my keyboard or watching a movie.
    Sounds like you've got a plan and it's working! That's great! I have a pretty good idea what ur taking lol I didn't know about the addition of both T3 and clen (no wonder your eating so much - T3 not clen I'd imagine - not ever run it)...

I sweat a lot too... My co-workers are always asking why lol -

So does one need a script for propranolol?? I've looked into this also and know it would help, not only with my anxiety but also, my BP(though I just checked it and it's 180/75(and my doses ATM are not small) I'm sure a lot like yours!

Well, once you get to 250 @25% what's your plan to cut down to in weight and also bf%? im assuming since you have a high metabolism it's easy for you to lose fat... But it sounds like you hit a wall around 15ish or so? Well it's obvious your eating enough for 2 that are bulking .

Looking forward to seeing you blast your goals!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    post those meals up. There extreme this is not a cutting thread it's all about taking your body to the point that your uncomfortable. It can be bulking or cutting
    Just had a 'protein bomb'

1.5c liq egg whites, 2scoops ONGS, banana, PB, 1/2c oats, 1/2c water(basically food w/PP) lol
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Ok I will. And I am certainly uncomfortable! I feel like I'm going to puke as I am eating but I am learning to control that. It really is a mental thing. mind over matter. My body sends a signal that I am full and signals something to make me feel nauseous if I try to eat more. All I have to do is teach myself how to ignore that signal. I also visit the restroom more times per day than I eat. That's uncomfortable too. Standard question in the doctor's office "how often do you pass stool" and "when was the last time?". The form usually has checkboxes for the first question: Once per day, EOD, every 3 days, etc. I have to do a write in "8 times per day". Last time? I write "10 minutes ago" then I look at the nurse and say "may I use the restroom please?"

Ok I will. And I am certainly uncomfortable! I feel like I'm going to puke as I am eating but I am learning to control that. It really is a mental thing. mind over matter. My body sends a signal that I am full and signals something to make me feel nauseous if I try to eat more. All I have to do is teach myself how to ignore that signal. I also visit the restroom more times per day than I eat. That's uncomfortable too. Standard question in the doctor's office "how often do you pass stool" and "when was the last time?". The form usually has checkboxes for the first question: Once per day, EOD, every 3 days, etc. I have to do a write in "8 times per day". Last time? I write "10 minutes ago" then I look at the nurse and say "may I use the restroom please?"
    my buddy told me when I first started this lifestyle that everything we do needs to be to the point that we are uncomfortable. If your comfortable it means we are not doing it right. Whether it's training or eating it always needs to be to the point that we are uncomfortable. Even resting doesn't feel comfortable but we have to do that too
    SlimmerMe and NACH3 like this.

Sounds like you've got a plan and it's working! That's great! I have a pretty good idea what ur taking lol I didn't know about the addition of both T3 and clen (no wonder your eating so much - T3 not clen I'd imagine - not ever run it)...

I sweat a lot too... My co-workers are always asking why lol -

So does one need a script for propranolol?? I've looked into this also and know it would help, not only with my anxiety but also, my BP(though I just checked it and it's 180/75(and my doses ATM are not small) I'm sure a lot like yours!

Well, once you get to 250 @25% what's your plan to cut down to in weight and also bf%? im assuming since you have a high metabolism it's easy for you to lose fat... But it sounds like you hit a wall around 15ish or so? Well it's obvious your eating enough for 2 that are bulking .

Looking forward to seeing you blast your goals!
    Thanks man. I definitely have a plan. I've been at this for more than 20 years so what I am doing now is the culmination of a ll of that personal experience and research read during all those years. I never ate enough until 2014. The cycle I did at the end of 2013 beginning of 2014 was my best ever and I am certain it was because I doubled my calorie intake. This time I doubled it once more over that so I am now eating quadruple the amount i was eating prior to 2013 when I bulk. i also weigh quite a bit more than I did in my early years and all that extra mass needs extra fuel so i also eat more now when I am off cycle. I used to lose half my gains, sometimes ALL of my gains, when I was younger and less experienced/educated. Now I hardly lose any of it every time I cycle.

This is my first time with Clen and T3 combined. Probably what is responsible for me losing a small amount of BF while eating as much as 2 or 3 people. I did not want to mix them until i read more about the effects of both solely, and then what the effects might be if combined. Clen suppresses appetite in most people. I have read anecdotal stories of people who claim the opposite. Maybe I am one of those gifted clen x-men.

T3 causes sweating and an increase in appetite, likely due to it's effect on the metabolism. Clen is more like an amphetamine whereas T3 is a hormone that controls many metabolic functions. Makes total sense if you think about it.

Tren also makes me hungry, so does A-50. Both of which I am currently supplementing with.

My coworkers all think I am on steroids anyways so they don't ask but my boss did one day at lunch, just me and him. He would never ask me if i was taking roids because he's cool and he knows I would have to say no. But he did ask why i am often bright red, sweating profusely and breathing hard when I am just sitting at my desk typing.

Answer 1: Red = 1500-2000 mg immediate release niacin. Prescribed but I buy it OTC. For cholesterol control. It has been shown in some studies to have an even greater effect than statins in some cases. And you can take it with a statin which is what I do. Also has the side effect of making the skin extremely flushed and you get tingly. I like it. haha.

Answer 2: he sees how much I eat and how often and he knows I am a serious lifter so this was easy too. My metabolism is high to begin with, and I am eating so much food and gaining so much muscle from that combined with the workouts that my body is in overdrive - thus I run hot, sweat, and need more oxygen than mortals.

He probably knew I was full of shit and it is because I am taking shit for BB that makes it happen, but I think he mainly is concerned with what I would say to HIS boss, the CEO, if he were to ask me that question. He was satisfied.

You do need a script for propranolol and with your BP you'd have no problem getting it. It isn't even on the schedules. It is just a prescription only drug simply because if some idiot drug abuser found it in your med cabinet and ate the whole bottle he could go into cardiac arrest because what it does is slow the A/V node firings in the heart thereby reducing your heart rate, and it also dilates the blood vessels. if you take a pile of it your heart will possibly stop beating although that is extremely rare. Most people just pass out because their heart is beating like 20x per minute and their BP goes down to 30/50. lol, kind of. but that's what you get for stealing my meds you little shit!

I have no plan for my cut diet. That's where you guys come in I can get down to about 15-16% but that friggin belly and spare tire look just won't go away. I need help to get past that point. Diet to get big is my forte. Diet to cut super lean while keeping my mass I am not good at.

my buddy told me when I first started this lifestyle that everything we do needs to be to the point that we are uncomfortable. If your comfortable it means we are not doing it right. Whether it's training or eating it always needs to be to the point that we are uncomfortable. Even resting doesn't feel comfortable but we have to do that too
    That is so true. We have to live our lives in utter pain in every way but you get used to it. Even learn to like it. I love pain now. I don't like feeling nauseous but I'm making progress on that. It's Like you just tell your stomach and throat to STFU and do what they are told. That is why 99% of the public does not look like you. I'm pretty big but I am holding a lot of fat so I just look like a "guy who works out a lot". When you're big AND lean people stare in awe. I want to be stared at in awe.

That is so true. We have to live our lives in utter pain in every way but you get used to it. Even learn to like it. I love pain now. I don't like feeling nauseous but I'm making progress on that. It's Like you just tell your stomach and throat to STFU and do what they are told. That is why 99% of the public does not look like you. I'm pretty big but I am holding a lot of fat so I just look like a "guy who works out a lot". When you're big AND lean people stare in awe. I want to be stared at in awe.
    Honestly when i work the big muscle groups like back and legs i work them to the point that it makes me sick and shake but like you said we get used to it and it means we are doing it correctly. This is exactly why its important to rest as hard or harder then we train! I do try to stay humble and wear baggy cloths

I just ate a banana. That's all. I know, weird. It was such a small meal I just snorted it.

Ok I won't lie. i didn't eat the whole banana. My freak cat likes bananas. Go figure. WTF? So he ate some. he didn't snort it.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

I just ate a banana. That's all. I know, weird. It was such a small meal I just snorted it.

Ok I won't lie. i didn't eat the whole banana. My freak cat likes bananas. Go figure. WTF? So he ate some. he didn't snort it.
    My dog loves to beg for my food as well... I usually give him a little
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Honestly when i work the big muscle groups like back and legs i work them to the point that it makes me sick and shake but like you said we get used to it and it means we are doing it correctly. This is exactly why its important to rest as hard or harder then we train! I do try to stay humble and wear baggy cloths
    I don't. I'm not humble. I work hard and I want people to know it. lol. I wear shirts that aren't a size too small for me but are just right to fit snuggly. if my sleeves are filled and my chest and lats are stretching the fabric, its a good shirt.

Ever puke after doing legs? I have. Just once. I don't like puking but I did like the fact that after I puked I knew I just had the best leg workout I had ever experienced. I also train to the point where I am shaking and can't hardly move. That's what I am looking to do. i don't want to leave until I achieve that.

That reminds me, my boss also asked me one day why I was shaking so much. I didn't even notice that I was. It was because I had trained arms the night before at like midnight so this was only about 8 hours after I left the gym. I was still shaking then next morning apparently. Sweetness. That is the best reward i could ask for.

My dog loves to beg for my food as well... I usually give him a little
    A cat though.... dogs pretty much eat whatever their offered. Cats don't usually eat anything except chicken, fish, and cat food, and anything else that's really stinky. I have 4. All of them act like I just put a vial of bottled fart in their face when I offer them any kind of fruit or vegetable. Except this one.. he likes bananas. Like candy. He'd probably eat a whole one if I gave it to him and he's only 11lbs. Cats do not have the needed receptors on their tongues that reacts to sweet tastes because they are pure carnivores. Most pure carnivores have lost that ability if they ever had it to begin with. So sweet things have zero appeal for cats. i wonder what it is in the banana that he likes.

Check it out:
    Why Cats, Other Carnivores Don't Taste Sweets : Discovery News

I don't. I'm not humble. I work hard and I want people to know it. lol. I wear shirts that aren't a size too small for me but are just right to fit snuggly. if my sleeves are filled and my chest and lats are stretching the fabric, its a good shirt. Ever puke after doing legs? I have. Just once. I don't like puking but I did like the fact that after I puked I knew I just had the best leg workout I had ever experienced. I also train to the point where I am shaking and can't hardly move. That's what I am looking to do. i don't want to leave until I achieve that. That reminds me, my boss also asked me one day why I was shaking so much. I didn't even notice that I was. It was because I had trained arms the night before at like midnight so this was only about 8 hours after I left the gym. I was still shaking then next morning apparently. Sweetness. That is the best reward i could ask for.
    yes I have puked after legs before but only from the hit training. Volume training doesn't do that like hit does and like I said almost every time I train my back it makes me feel sick but not to the point I puke

A cat though.... dogs pretty much eat whatever their offered. Cats don't usually eat anything except chicken, fish, and cat food, and anything else that's really stinky. I have 4. All of them act like I just put a vial of bottled fart in their face when I offer them any kind of fruit or vegetable. Except this one.. he likes bananas. Like candy. He'd probably eat a whole one if I gave it to him and he's only 11lbs. Cats do not have the needed receptors on their tongues that reacts to sweet tastes because they are pure carnivores. Most pure carnivores have lost that ability if they ever had it to begin with. So sweet things have zero appeal for cats. i wonder what it is in the banana that he likes. Check it out: Why Cats, Other Carnivores Don't Taste Sweets : Discovery News
    agreed cats are way more picky then dogs

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks man. I definitely have a plan. I've been at this for more than 20 years so what I am doing now is the culmination of a ll of that personal experience and research read during all those years. I never ate enough until 2014. The cycle I did at the end of 2013 beginning of 2014 was my best ever and I am certain it was because I doubled my calorie intake. This time I doubled it once more over that so I am now eating quadruple the amount i was eating prior to 2013 when I bulk. i also weigh quite a bit more than I did in my early years and all that extra mass needs extra fuel so i also eat more now when I am off cycle. I used to lose half my gains, sometimes ALL of my gains, when I was younger and less experienced/educated. Now I hardly lose any of it every time I cycle.

This is my first time with Clen and T3 combined. Probably what is responsible for me losing a small amount of BF while eating as much as 2 or 3 people. I did not want to mix them until i read more about the effects of both solely, and then what the effects might be if combined. Clen suppresses appetite in most people. I have read anecdotal stories of people who claim the opposite. Maybe I am one of those gifted clen x-men.

T3 causes sweating and an increase in appetite, likely due to it's effect on the metabolism. Clen is more like an amphetamine whereas T3 is a hormone that controls many metabolic functions. Makes total sense if you think about it.

Tren also makes me hungry, so does A-50. Both of which I am currently supplementing with.

My coworkers all think I am on steroids anyways so they don't ask but my boss did one day at lunch, just me and him. He would never ask me if i was taking roids because he's cool and he knows I would have to say no. But he did ask why i am often bright red, sweating profusely and breathing hard when I am just sitting at my desk typing.

Answer 1: Red = 1500-2000 mg immediate release niacin. Prescribed but I buy it OTC. For cholesterol control. It has been shown in some studies to have an even greater effect than statins in some cases. And you can take it with a statin which is what I do. Also has the side effect of making the skin extremely flushed and you get tingly. I like it. haha.

Answer 2: he sees how much I eat and how often and he knows I am a serious lifter so this was easy too. My metabolism is high to begin with, and I am eating so much food and gaining so much muscle from that combined with the workouts that my body is in overdrive - thus I run hot, sweat, and need more oxygen than mortals.

He probably knew I was full of shit and it is because I am taking shit for BB that makes it happen, but I think he mainly is concerned with what I would say to HIS boss, the CEO, if he were to ask me that question. He was satisfied.

You do need a script for propranolol and with your BP you'd have no problem getting it. It isn't even on the schedules. It is just a prescription only drug simply because if some idiot drug abuser found it in your med cabinet and ate the whole bottle he could go into cardiac arrest because what it does is slow the A/V node firings in the heart thereby reducing your heart rate, and it also dilates the blood vessels. if you take a pile of it your heart will possibly stop beating although that is extremely rare. Most people just pass out because their heart is beating like 20x per minute and their BP goes down to 30/50. lol, kind of. but that's what you get for stealing my meds you little shit!

I have no plan for my cut diet. That's where you guys come in I can get down to about 15-16% but that friggin belly and spare tire look just won't go away. I need help to get past that point. Diet to get big is my forte. Diet to cut super lean while keeping my mass I am not good at.
    Sorry buddy I meant to say my BP was 120/75... Not 180/75 lolol... Yeah no wonder they'd prescribe it if I was haha!

I'm still bulking and I won't do a real cut unless I'm getting ready to see how low(8ish%) I'd go/get... The tricky part is keeping all your new tissue, but since in TRT Ive kept/or maintained whatever I built... I've not run a cutter but if I did I'm sure I'd be running tren while keeping P intake high - up around 50%… to preserve and try and build some LBM - you can with tren and in a cal deficit - very hard but is doable....
    Java Man likes this.

Tren mast and test are my favorites for a cutter

Sorry buddy I meant to say my BP was 120/75... Not 180/75 lolol... Yeah no wonder they'd prescribe it if I was haha!

I'm still bulking and I won't do a real cut unless I'm getting ready to see how low(8ish%) I'd go/get... The tricky part is keeping all your new tissue, but since in TRT Ive kept/or maintained whatever I built... I've not run a cutter but if I did I'm sure I'd be running tren while keeping P intake high - up around 50%… to preserve and try and build some LBM - you can with tren and in a cal deficit - very hard but is doable....
    Ha. I should have known that was an error because the diastolic was so good. Take 100mcg of clen before you go in for your appointment, and a few Benadryl. That will get your BP up high enough to get a script. racing heart too. you'll be in tachy just sitting on the bed thing they have in the offices. it treats both conditions.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    yes I have puked after legs before but only from the hit training. Volume training doesn't do that like hit does and like I said almost every time I train my back it makes me feel sick but not to the point I puke
    Me too! And Actually have yaked after back(when finishing w/deads) -- legs I have trouble keeping food down, whereas, back I can usually control it, as well!

Homemade, Minestrone soup w/shredded chicken in it and bacon .. No salt added just from food -- bacon too
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Me too! And Actually have yaked after back(when finishing w/deads) -- legs I have trouble keeping food down, whereas, back I can usually control it, as well! Homemade, Minestrone soup w/shredded chicken in it and bacon .. No salt added just from food -- bacon too
    I can deal with being sick it's the shakes that get me.... Usually takes about an hour for that to go away. It's another reason I like that cool down cardio after training

Tren mast and test are my favorites for a cutter
    I've got plenty of test and tren but no Mast. I'm planning to get some mast. What about EQ? You have an opinion on it? I know Austinite wishes it didn't exist but I've never asked anyone else's opinion of it.

Anything else that I should include in a cutting cycle? I will not be cutting until Late April or early may, so I want to get the supplies I'll need now. I can get real anavar . It's pricey but if it's worth it I'll get some. One of the few AAS I have not used. i used EQ once but only for 2 weeks. It made me really hungry. I didn't do it long enough to evaluate any effect other than that. Not a good state to be in if you're cutting calories in half or more than half after just having a diet of 10-12K per day. That's going to hurt!

Me too! And Actually have yaked after back(when finishing w/deads) -- legs I have trouble keeping food down, whereas, back I can usually control it, as well!

Homemade, Minestrone soup w/shredded chicken in it and bacon .. No salt added just from food -- bacon too
    HIT did it for me too. Not until i tried HIT did I puke after a session. I felt like puking after doing arms today. They were jello by then so i left. i actually started HIT today again. phukit. I feel ready. I was using the 60lb dumbbells and got 4 clean reps and one sloppy one. Before I took my layoff I was using 75's for 1 or 2 reps so I figure I can handle it now. Strength is almost back to where it was before.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Bio and Nach. Again. This is a great thread. Feels like home base.

(still curious about those nachos....)

SM
    Java Man and NACH3 like this.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post

SM
    Me too. Come on Bio, I joked about it but I'm pretty sure you're not really starting out by sitting on the ground barefoot wearing a sombrero and mashing cornmeal in a hollowed out rock. Spill the beans on the recipe! I'm positive my nachos have FAR more calories than yours and i will need yours if I want to lose the stubborn belly fat
    SlimmerMe likes this.

mmmmm bacon.
    NACH3 likes this.

2 or 3 hours ago:
    2 chicken tamales with red salsa and shredded jack/cheddar cheeses
    12 oz 1% milk
    6 oz Pineapple/tangerine juice
    onions
    2 whole HB eggs, swallowed, not chewed

Just now:
    4 soft shell corn lean beef tacos
    These consisted of (each):
    1.75 oz of ground beef based on how many a lb of beef makes when I make these - about 8-10. I didn't weigh it.
    1 corn tortilla lightly fried in olive oil
    A teaspoon or so of onions
    Fresh cilantro
    Chopped lettuce
    Chopped Tomatoes
    Sharp cheddar cheese but not much. Maybe a half ounce.
    Hot sauces: Tapatillo and Tobasco
    Spices in the meat: Garlic, mexican oregano, chili powder, spanish paprika, a pinch of cumin

2 more HB eggs, Whole.
    Pinto beans, homemade not out of a can.

Tomorrow I will make burritos using the same ingredients and eat them over the next few days.

I will drink one more 16 oz glass of Milk before I go to bed and then i am zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Night all.

Forgot to mention that I ate about 2 cups of "death by chocolate" ice cream. High calorie, full of sugar, but damn it tastes so good when I add peanut butter to it!

So that was about 500 calories of pure sugar.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Protein bomb

ministrone soup w/chicken and rice(all the veggies)

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post

SM
    What did i miss with the Nachos?

8 egg whites 2 yolk 1 Ezekiel muffin and OJ

Today is a much needed rest day.

8 whites 2 yolk 2.5 slices Ezekiel bread and sugar free syrup
    Bodacious likes this.

5.75 oz grilled chicken breast 250 grams sweet potato

5.76 oz grilled chicken breast and greens