• Dante(my current)

4 13.79%
  • Lucifer's Regurgitation

2 6.90%
  • The unknown monster of intellectual reverence

11 37.93%
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Pheedno's Permanent Avatar Poll

OK to prevent the incident of switching avatars and forgetting to comply with 5967-a, ultimately catapulting BG into plotting my untimely demise; I shall choose one to permanently become the face of Pheedno
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pheedno's Permanent Avatar Poll-_1936_37%5B1%5D.jpeg   Pheedno's Permanent Avatar Poll-dante.jpeg   Pheedno's Permanent Avatar Poll-lucifer.jpeg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Pheedno; 07-01-2003 at 10:58 AM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Well now, this IS a tuff decision... but I'm going to have to go with the "unknown Monster" since this is the one you had when we first met..
    (sorry, sentiment always chokes me up!)

nj juice is offline Member
    I think the last one is the best also.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    #4 Ive always liked that one.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I have to say 4

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    #1 ,One of my favorites.
    Can't go wrong with Dali.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Ant Man: implies a certain silence, self imposed or otherwise, and of the traditional verbal variety or a cultural (too use an academic cliche: hegemonically dictated) silence. Any reading, however, subsequently deems you somehow silent or silenced...certainly not the case here.

Lucifer: certainly not a bad choice (none of them are), but again, I see a further implication of either pained silence or the desire to speak out harshly (perhaps both) neither which seem to apply to you

Intellectual Monster: My favorite of the ones I can't in good conscience vote for, but it often looks more like something other than Dali.

Dante: Conveys introspection, thoughtfullness, self-examination and awareness...all qualities a vet should possess and all qualities you seem to possess and espouse...you couldn't ask for a better choice in my opinion.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    The ant man is bad ass

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    The last one!

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    I would have to go with The Unknown Monster primarily because an avatar becomes a true identity on this board. I find myself quite often just looking at the avatar, and just by that, recognizing whose post I am reading. When someone changed there avatar, especially someone whose posts I have read numerous times, at first, I won't even remember who the person is, and then it takes some extra mental effort (which I don't have ) to get back on top of the game. So I say go with your original one

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'll say Ant Man is my first choice and Dante would be my second. Like Ripped, my first introduction to you was with that avatar and somewhat based along the lines of what BG stated in his view of the Ant Man. I think of it as more of a self controlled silence thing.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The Ant Man

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartDocMD
    When someone changed there avatar, especially someone whose posts I have read numerous times, at first, I won't even remember who the person is, and then it takes some extra mental effort (which I don't have ) to get back on top of the game.
    EXACTLY...this is just the kind of endorsement we need to understand the true value of Rule 5967-a. I've waited long enough...tomorrow I shall draft an official Rule 5967 proposal for approval.

mammoth is offline Member
    The lucifer one (to me) holds a somewhat distant homosexual connotation for some reason. Kinda looks like a snapshot from a snuff film. As if the guy was gored with some kind of fleshy substance!! j/k

Hell just make a animated gif that slideshows them all!! Might not conform to AR's avatar guidelines, but at least it would look cool!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mammoth
    The lucifer one (to me) holds a somewhat distant homosexual connotation for some reason. Kinda looks like a snapshot from a snuff film. As if the guy was gored with some kind of fleshy substance!! j/k

Hell just make a animated gif that slideshows them all!! Might not conform to AR's avatar guidelines, but at least it would look cool!!

Well, I've narrowed it to my first and my current. I would probably go ahead with the monster but I'm quite intrigued by Big green's analysis of the Dante water coloring.

I am however feeling a sudden urge to after reading your morbid and sullen discription of my dear hungry friend. That painting will be ever changed

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    bump for more votes

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    How about a nice picture of my hairy ass?

Okay, seriously, I like the last one, plus you had that for a long time, so it always reminds me of who it is, without looking at the name

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Ant Man: implies a certain silence, self imposed or otherwise, and of the traditional verbal variety or a cultural (too use an academic cliche: hegemonically dictated) silence. Any reading, however, subsequently deems you somehow silent or silenced...certainly not the case here.

Lucifer: certainly not a bad choice (none of them are), but again, I see a further implication of either pained silence or the desire to speak out harshly (perhaps both) neither which seem to apply to you

Intellectual Monster: My favorite of the ones I can't in good conscience vote for, but it often looks more like something other than Dali.

Dante: Conveys introspection, thoughtfullness, self-examination and awareness...all qualities a vet should possess and all qualities you seem to possess and espouse...you couldn't ask for a better choice in my opinion.
    Dammit BG, how many years WERE you in University?

By the way, how old are you if you don't mind me asking.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    i like ant man the best cause all the others are scary and make me wanna have nightmares

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i like ant man...it weirds me out and gives me nightmares...

-- cb

Thread Information