Thread: I am thankful...
06-30-2003, 10:06 PM #1VET
- Join Date
- Sep 2001
I am thankful...
I am thankful...
- for the wife who says it's hot dogs tonight, because she is home with me, and not out with someone else
- for the husband who is on the sofa being a couch potato, because he is home with me and not out at the bars
- for the teenager who is complaining about doing dishes, because that means she is at home, not on the streets
- for the taxes that i pay, because it means that i'm employed
- for the mess to clean after a party, because it means that i have been surronded by friends
- for the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means that i have enough to eat
- for my shadow that watches me work because it means i am out in the sunshie
- for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing, because it means that i have a home
- for all the comlaining i hear about the government because it means we have freedom of speech
- for the parking spot i find at the far end of he parking lot because it means that i am capable of walking and that i have been blessed with transportation
- for my huge heating bill because it means i am warm
- for the lady behind me in church that sings off key because it means i can hear
- for the pile of laundry and ironing that need to be done, because it means i have clothes to wear
- for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means i have been capable of working hard
- for the alarm that goes off early in the morning hours because it means that i am alive
- for too e-mail because it means i have friends who are thinking of me
06-30-2003, 10:46 PM #2
That's pretty good Key.
06-30-2003, 10:56 PM #3
Good post Key. We need more like that.
06-30-2003, 11:07 PM #4LORDBLiTZ Guest
Awesome post key! Really made me think how good some of us have it.
06-30-2003, 11:26 PM #5
kinda silly that's like saying im glad that i just had to have my stems (legs and arms amputated) cause that means the infection wont get to my brain right now and ill have atleast another year or two of depression to live with. Im also thankful that tripped on the ground and landed in a big pile of dog shit b/c that means that i have either my eyes to see the shit or my nose to smell it. Oh yea im glad b/c i could actually trip b/c i can walk hehe
07-01-2003, 03:22 AM #6
i was touched by the post (keymastur) then fkitletsgo, had to put in his .02.
07-01-2003, 06:33 AM #7
Good post Key.
07-01-2003, 08:35 AM #8
well, since you put it that way...
07-01-2003, 09:07 AM #9
That cheered me up a little bit, I have to admit.
07-01-2003, 05:05 PM #10
Good Post Key..I think we all take for granted the simple things in life..I know I do and it's always refreshing to have someone remind me..
FKIT...WTF??? You must have had too many drinks when you posted that response..Or you were just doing a little fun ball busting..
07-01-2003, 08:25 PM #11
chill out doc its ok bro... I have some nexium if it'll help...naw bro's just playing I was just busting balls i dont really feel that way...i am thankfull for everything
07-01-2003, 09:10 PM #12
sweet ass ill think of that next time i have to clean my damn room..
op shit i alredy called it my damn room man i gotta be more thankfull
07-02-2003, 05:26 AM #13
thanks, key, aka ned flanders!! hehe, just kidding ya...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)