Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cooksbrut
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry anyway... she wasn't getting too turned on she was getting bored... anyway Cooksbrut's main rule for taking strippers home.... its an easy one.. never get a lap dance.. don't try to be slick they have heard every line out there and pick them up like you would any other slut,,, my advice is if you are that gullable don't go to strip bars.. i know i know she was like the rest... at best she thought you were nice.. thats where it ends.. see what see will do for 200 or 300 bucks she'll probably even give her cell number....
    my god man, you ever heard of proof reading your posts before hitting the submit button?? =P i'm still trying to figure out what you meant by some sentences.

-- cb

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lattman
    gixxerboy, I think you're pretty much rich...
    I'm not sure what that means. But anyway you seem like you are able to tell the difference. So good luck with her and let us know how you make out.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I meant "You're pretty much RIGHT", but since I was having a discussion with a friend about the car he has to buy me after becoming Rich with his programming ...well I got carried away! ehehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information