Mr Tick is offline Associate Member

Tuxedo Rentals Please help

Okay fellas,

I'm in need of some help. Apparently men's warehouse does not have any Tux that till fit my frame. Apparently I have a big shoulder to waist difference and anything that fits my shoulders looks like a tent at my waist. I'm going to try some smaller rental stores in my area to see if they have anything that will work for me. Men's warehouse wanted me to purchase a jacket have have it custom made to fit. Well like most people here in trying to gain size and don't want to buy a $700 tux for my wedding when I plan to be 15lbs bigger next year. Can anyone recommend places to look at? Thank you very much.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tick View Post
    Okay fellas,

I'm in need of some help. Apparently men's warehouse does not have any Tux that till fit my frame. Apparently I have a big shoulder to waist difference and anything that fits my shoulders looks like a tent at my waist. I'm going to try some smaller rental stores in my area to see if they have anything that will work for me. Men's warehouse wanted me to purchase a jacket have have it custom made to fit. Well like most people here in trying to gain size and don't want to buy a $700 tux for my wedding when I plan to be 15lbs bigger next year. Can anyone recommend places to look at? Thank you very much.
    Do not go to men's warehouse.

Look for mom n pops type of store.

Paid half the price and better quality this way. Plus men's warehouse called every day for 3 months asking me to get more people to rent for the wedding.

Thread Information