Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiosThornton
    How do you make a 12yr old cry TWICE?

Sick but funny...
    I agree on both counts...it is funny and it definitely is sick. I hate to be this guy, as this is a joke I would tell over and over again in a circle of my close friends that clearly understood the joke, and the fact that it was nothing more. I think there is little more frightening in our society than the manner in which humor has been co-opted by the language police. However, in much the same way I would tell that joke and/or laugh at that joke within a circle of close friends, I/we would take every measure to make sure we did not tell the joke in such a way that it was overheard at say, a mall or eatery of some sort. I think of AR in much the same way...while we understand it is not a serious or remotely accurate portrayal of your views, it is just as public as the shopping plaze or restaurant. And, in much the same way that those overhearing the joke in either of those public places might very likely (and justifiably) read it the wrong way, and thus read US the wrong way, I tend to be of the belief that a great number of new members or visitors to the board will get the wrong impression of us here at AR when they see/read that.

It's for that reason and that reason alone that I think as a whole the board needs to be a little more careful about such posts. True, this board is more familial, collegial and community oriented than any other baord on the net I've ever seen or heard of, bodybuilding oriented or otherwise. Yet, the fact remains that we are very much in a public place of sorts, and such comments, understood as they may be within our circle for what they really are, simply give the naysayers ammunition against "those ignorant muscleheads".

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    ... you know whats really sad/funny (depending on how you look at it) .. a thread with the subject of "15 year old girls" has the most views and responses in this section .... hmmmmmmm

Could it be the Test????

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive
    you guys are sick!!!! ... glad to know I'll fit right in

Well, to get to the point after I started banging her I found out she was only 17 ... I swear man I thought she was twenty something .. hell she dressed really nice and had a real job!

Explains why that ass was sooo tight!!!

Hey what's another felony among friends!?!?!?
    Sorry I have to do this bro but..........
    "You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say can be used...........against you in".......Ummmmm.........

Fuck that shit, tell us more.......LOL

When I was in law enforcement (police security), I was often assigned to work City Hall. Of course, you will always meet some seriously hot hotties there, mostly single moms (young MILF's). But the worst times were during the summer when Civil Service department would interview teens applying for summer jobs. (Probably every large city in the U.S. have Summer Youth Employment Programs to help keeps teens off of the streets during the summer and help cut back the teen crimes.)

Well one morning, I had just got to work and I noticed this extremely awesome looking woman standing outside of one of the offices. She was about 5'4, beautiful brown complexion, lovely eyes, super fine legs, and a great pair of 36 C's. She was wearing a denim blue skirt that was low cut (cleavage for days). I noticed her eyeing me as I passed her to get some coffee. So I decided to stop and see if I can lend her a hand getting in the office (we had keys to most of the offices in the building). She told me that she had just started working that week and that she was new. She explained that she was just a bit early and she would wait for someone to come later. In the meantime, we just stood there and talked. I can honestly say that she was the sweetest girl whom I've ever met. I found out that she was only 17. But to be quite honest guys, I was 35 and engaged to be married at the time. And if she had given the word that day (which of course she didn't), I would have called off that wedding in a fraction of a heartbeat. She actually told me that it wasn't the age factor that mattered to her but that she was seeing someone at the time. But I swear, everytime she would past me in the lobby that day, she stopped to talk. It was obvious that we had alot in common. But that DAMN LAW fucked me up.....LOL

At one point, she stopped to talk to me and was there for a long time. A deputy sheriff with whom I was working was standing on a 2nd floor balcony above us trying to drop paper balls down her cleavage. I looked up at him and told him to grow up. He replied, "What the fuck you're doing trying to talk to that child anyway?" She looked up at him and told him, "You're only mad because I'm talking to him and didn't want to talk to you yesterday when you tried." The deputy felt like shit after that, since his game was up.

Personally while I held that law enforcement job, I've had girls as young as 14 hitting on me. And I'm not about to get started on the 15 yr. old girl who "propositioned" me.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 07-06-2003 at 09:45 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah todays teens look way older then they did say 5-6 years ago! Itīs scary.
    But i hafto agree with bronco, get girls your own age. Kids (and that they are, kids!) cant fuck anyway. Get a nice looking girl your own age that you acctualy can talk to! Trying to have a mature conversation with a teen lastīs about 12 seconds.

get someone ...you actually can talk to!
    welll ... now we're talking about two different things. Do I want a girl I can talk to and have the possibility of a relationship or just someone who wants to have a mutually beneficial good time.

Of course in a relationship (long or short term) I look at many things, age included, but I get woman from 18 to 40 hitting on me who just want one thing ... to have "fun"!!! And brother I dont discriminate ... black, white, asian .. 18 .. 40 .. I love 'em all.

Now the 17 y.o, thats a different story!!! When I found out I was sweatin' my balls off!! I really didn't know she was that young, BUT .. she's 18 now and still calls me all the time from Florida. She's hot as hell and best of all ... legal now
    Last edited by OverDrive; 07-06-2003 at 11:10 AM.

Now the 17 y.o, thats a different story!!! When I found out I was sweatin' my balls off!! I really didn't know she was that young, BUT .. she's 18 now and still calls me all the time from Florida. She's hot as hell and best of all ... legal now
    True that, bro. However, there's no statue of limitation on statuatory rape. So let's just hope and pray that she don't get pissed with you about something and decide to go to the police anytime. God forbid that 12 years from now, some hot 30 year old woman don't get disoriented and tell the police that you molested her when she was 17.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I'm 20 years old, and when I go around my town (like in the mall) I always see HOT ASS young chicks. I swear they didn't make the girls like that when I was 15. The shit pisses me off. However, they've changed the laws now so as long as she's within 4 years of my age it's legal. But I'm not gonna go for a 16 yr old. (least I don't think).

I just know they didn't make girls like that when I was that age.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    OK....I have a 15 yo daughter that looks like she's 18 or 19 easy. Guys like you are the reason I have a concealed weapons permit....

Sheesh
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    OK....I have a 15 yo daughter that looks like she's 18 or 19 easy. Guys like you are the reason I have a concealed weapons permit....

Sheesh
    Nice one, I almost spit my protein shake out onto my keyboard. REDROCK

Guys like you are .......
    "guys like me"????? hold on now ... I never said anything about fooling around with 15 year old girls .. geez

Guys tell sick jokes about 12 y.o girls and I'm the one gettin heat ...

I'm very respectful .. the intention at the start of this thread was how I can't believe what young girls wear to the gym .......
    Last edited by OverDrive; 07-06-2003 at 09:37 PM.

LOL I didn't mean you in specific. I agree with what you are saying. My daughter doesn't wear revealing clothes anywhere...I'm lucky she'd not into showing off her body.....unfortuantley, she has plenty to show off. I don't even wear skimpy clothing to the gym....and I'm old enough. I do however have to put up with 18-22 year old boys/men hitting on my daughter...since I'm a single parent... I make it very clear that I will deal with it when I need to.

So sorry OverDrive...you weren't the direct object of my heat....it was a general comment directed at the general group that are talking about young girls.

All I can say to THEM is....someday, you will have a daughter of your own (god help us all) and if the gods are kind....she will be beautiful and well developed and then YOU will be the father dealing with exactly what YOU are talking about right now.

Nothing personal OverDrive.... we're cool?

C.B.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

I do however have to put up with 18-22 year old boys/men hitting on my daughter...

well just one question .... I just saw your pics, commando barbi, and the question is ....
    Are you sure these guys just arent trying to get to you???

Looking good CB, your shoulders, lats and bi's look great! Keep up the hard work ... and yeah hon we're cool
    Last edited by OverDrive; 07-06-2003 at 10:03 PM.

LOL well.....I didn't know what a MILF was till I got here......I learned fast. My daughter is NOT too thrilled with that.

Oh....and thanks for the compliment OD :-)

MILF ... lol .. see there are many things you can learn here at AR.com!!!

And you're welcome!

LOL I learned MILF when my daughter told me that her friends were calling me that!!!!! She had to tell me what it meant.

Oh ya...and Red.. just in case you are thinking about checking her.....I'm a damn good shot.

hey I've got a CWP and I can put a .223 in a center of U.S quarter at 75 yards open site with my AR A3 ... now what?!?!
    Last edited by OverDrive; 07-06-2003 at 10:38 PM.

LOL Bring it on....I'm gonna be in VA in Oct... I'll bring mine....you bring yours.

I'm gonna be in VA in Oct
    where ya gonna be in Virginia??? Why are you coming here? And I'll show you mine if you show me yours

where ya gonna be in Virginia??? Why are you coming here? And I'll show you mine if you show me yours
    I'll be in Alexandria for a week. I have to attend a conference. I'm not all that happy about this trip because it's a few weeks out from my first show....if I"m ready. Not the time I wanted to travel.

That's life.

C.B.

Sheesh
    18 or 19, huh?
    Let's negotiate, Sir.
    I'll give you 2 tickets to the Superbowl for an innocent night of dinner and a movie (PG rated, no doubt) with your lovely daughter.........LOL
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 07-07-2003 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    18 or 19, huh?
    Let's negotiate, Sir.
    I'll give you 2 tickets to the Superbowl for an innocent night of dinner and a movie (PG rated, no doubt) with your lovely daughter.........LOL
    Hell I'll have dinner with you for 2 Superbowl tickets

Chosen1 -

Did I mention that I'm not above driving down there with several of my very big friends and kicking your ass? And if I can't get away....I've got friends in Low Places......

GET MY DRIFT???

C.B.

Chosen1 -

Did I mention that I'm not above driving down there with several of my very big friends and kicking your ass? And if I can't get away....I've got friends in Low Places......

GET MY DRIFT???

C.B.
    Lighten up, Barbi. This is a forum, not a pen pal or dating website. It's not like I can hook up with your daughter or anything. Trust me, I love my freedom too much to lose it over one night with a minor. And you need not worry, I saw the pic that you posted here and you won't kick my ass because I would let you win. Damn nice, bis and delts.

As for friends in Low Places? I come from a police department that has a few ex-cops currently sitting on Death Row in prison. I come from those Low Places, bro.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 07-08-2003 at 05:38 PM.

LOL Chosen......I'm fine. I don't need to lighten up. I'm cool. I am very protective however. I realize it isn't a dating site....unfortunately.....I'm dealing with some scum bags right now that aren't as honorable as you....and don't seem to mind jail. I have a 22 yo punk, gang banger wanna be that is messing with my girl. I'm pressing charges against him....and I hope he rots in jail.

I'll try not to take it out on you...

C.B.

I have a 22 yo punk, gang banger wanna be that is messing with my girl.
    C.B.
    Hey you got a few guys on here that can take care of this for you

Hey you got a few guys on here that can take care of this for you
    Thanks OverDrive......If I need some back up.......I'll call you. Fortunatly, I have a lot of friends in the Sherriff's Dept and PD. They are working hard to help me fix things. I'll get him.

C.B.

flexgolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by broncojosh
    Everybody always makes jokes and shit, but having a 15 year old little sister, who dresses appropriately, but is very attractive and looks older, I just don't see the humor in pricks that take advantage. I don't care if a 15/16 year old girl is hot and bothered...if a guy's 18+ and hitting on/dating/fucking whatever, a 15 year old girl, he's got problems. It's pretty well known around that she's off limits to anybody..i.e I jacked some 30 year old fuck last summer at the beach for grabbing her butt. First time in my life I really wanted to hurt someone, more than just making a point.
    take advantage??? shit. the young girls are the ones who instigate the sexual relations. you better what your little sister who dresses appropriately. she could be a freak just like the rest of them.

LOL Chosen......I'm fine. I don't need to lighten up. I'm cool. I am very protective however. I realize it isn't a dating site....unfortunately.....I'm dealing with some scum bags right now that aren't as honorable as you....and don't seem to mind jail. I have a 22 yo punk, gang banger wanna be that is messing with my girl. I'm pressing charges against him....and I hope he rots in jail.

I'll try not to take it out on you...

C.B.
    No problem, Cmdo. Barbi, maybe we 3 can help you. Allow me to introduce myself and my 2 friends:
    I'm TheChosen1 and these are my friends, Smith & Wesson, from 357 Magnum Street. They're quiet right now and that's good. Word is that they like to "shoot off" at the mouth too much, if you know what I mean.

My "friends" and I can help your "problem disappear" for you. Just say the word.........LOL
    NO NAME, NO BLAME, AND IT'LL ALL STAY THE SAME.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    This crock of shit is closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information