nj juice is offline Member

juice in jamaica?

Does anyone happen to know if its possible to purchase juice from a pharmacy in Jamaica? I'll be going on vacation there end of July; just curious to see if I can bring back any aas souveneirs.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't know about juice, but there's certainly all the weed you can possibly want :-)

Oh yeah, getting high with the rastafarians man........

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    nj, i don't know for certain if you can just walk in and pick up whatever you like but I do know this; money talks over there. Especially if you're holding american greenbacks. The bigger the denomination the more bang for your buck as well. Where do you plan on staying?

I'll be staying @ the Breezes in Montego Bay. Not really sure where that is, but on another note, I was quite depressed to learn that the Hedonism hotel is like 2 hours away from me. So not cool....

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    been to montego bay and spent a day at the breeze resort. montego bay is filled with 90% poverty so the resort is gunna be the nicest place to be. in montego bay, take a a taxi tour through the mountain and have them show you the old gangster homes now owned by the USA you can go to margaritaville which is cool they have a big slide that drops into the ocean and drinks are cheap as shit, everyone in the market square will try and sell you weed, but be careful some are jsut narc's undercover trying ot make an extra buck.
    everything there is worth barganing for .. always wheel and deal

cool, thanks jarrett, wonder if i can wheel and deal for juice.......

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    nj, if you get time and care to tour around, grab a cab (shut your eye's cause the way thery drive over there will scare the crap out of you) and have them take you to Nigril. When you get there ask anyone to point you in the direction of Joseph's cave. It's just short of Rick's cafe. Very laid back, no crowds and there's a cliff you can dive off of. It's not a big tourist spot so don't expect to see a lot of people. However, on certain days a few of the resorts send a boat loaded with guests around to kill some time.

Thread Information