Strut99GT is offline Member

Angry Urge to kill...RISING!!!!!!!!!!!

So, guess what? My Gold's Gym was closed yesterday. There is a sign on the door that says something about "tax evasion." There are some days that I can "get by" in my complex's gym, but NOT today. I'm calling up their corporate office.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strut99GT
    So, guess what? My Gold's Gym was closed yesterday. There is a sign on the door that says something about "tax evasion." There are some days that I can "get by" in my complex's gym, but NOT today. I'm calling up their corporate office.
    drop some bombs...i can't stand the Gold's that I am close to...bunch of pansy dbags lift there.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    That sucks. happened to me one day back, except my gold's was closed b/c management was being investigated for selling illegal supplements. I was so devasted I couldn't workout that I'm still having trouble getting over it.

US

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    That sucks. happened to me one day back, except my gold's was closed b/c management was being investigated for selling illegal supplements. I was so devasted I couldn't workout that I'm still having trouble getting over it.

US
    What did you do instead, though?
    When I visited some relatives in Podunk, KS a few months ago, there was no gym to workout at. So, every day, I would go running, and then proceed to do ass-loads of pushups, situps, and pullups (on a tree in their front yard).

ColdSore is offline Banned
    My golds is the shit...The guys that work thier treat you like family if you have a good build and dont fuck around everytime you get in their. Hell the only thing i would change is the music they play on the t.v.'s....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    See, that's why I go to World's Gym.

Just playing guys.......

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    There is nothing more frustrating then to go to the gym all pumped upp and ready and then notice that the shithole is closed for the day

Thats why I right now train at a privat gym where every member has their own key to the place

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I dont get this...so if your gym is closed then go to another gym!
    I understand if you would have a problem with this Johan since your a hillbilly.
    But usualsuspect, you dont live in a town with only 1 gym do you?

mammoth is offline Member
    This is what happens when you go see arnold in the theaters without inviting your bro's. Karma!!

I would definitely be pissed too about the situation! I used to be a member at a golds years ago and the only thing about golds that I liked was that the membership that I had allowed me to go to any golds (practically).

Palme, the problem is that whole "membership" thing. I can't exactly strut on into the local gym and get down to business. I could probably pull the "I'm interested routine," but I hate having to listen to the "tour" BS.

Mammoth, damn, you're right! We should have had an AR-wide Termintor viewing, damn, that would be awesome!!! And, for the record, I *could* go to another Gold's, but the other one that's sort of near is ALSO closed for the same reason! GRRR!!!

Thread Information