Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hoggage_54
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun

Thread: Over my EX wife .. and found my perfect hippie beauty.. mid cycle

bobbypump is offline Associate Member

Over my EX wife .. and found my perfect hippie beauty.. mid cycle

This past week.. well I walked right up to this young, beautiful, hippie girl who was working (whole foods, she won me over with her breakfast pizza's on the hot bar). I cold asked her out and she accepted.. our first date I had her making out right in the damn booth.. might have been the wine. But i got a second date yesterday, and then she sent me the gushy g'night TXTs .. this girl is 10yrs younger than my ex wife and she's exactly what I had always been looking for.. no bra, organic, creative.. wants her own pottery wheel (i'm picturing us in the movie 'ghost').

I have another 4+ weeks left on the juice.. then 4-6 week PCT (deciding on extending the nolva two extra weeks..) i finally got pharma grade drugs this time, the bad adex freaked me out, and maybe I have not been doing full/proper pct with ugl meds.. so I was going to do big Pct and test bloods 2 months after .. and probably freeze some baby batter just in case. I'm 35 and I can see how people have a hard time coming off... part of me is saying go to TRT dose and don't hit a snag with this new girl (if it actually goes that long).. in the end, I know the right decision.. I guess I just wanted to put it on paper here and talk it out.. hah. Feel free to comment or just pass on by..

Bobby
    Last edited by bobbypump; 07-07-2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: too much info lol

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Sounds like a lot going on

Just remember your son in all of this

Kudos on the new chick

Proximal is offline Banned
    Congrats! Whole foods, nice!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Found her:

songdog likes this.

Lol Hoggage.. not quite that "righteous" of a hippie.. she's soft and subtle and a has a crazy outbursts from time to time.. i really don't know why i started this thread. just wanted to document that it actually did happen. Like to see if I can keep her around..

Met her at the farmers market the other morning, picked up her organic produce in exchange for dinner .. got a growler of Kombucha.. better than a growler of IPA.. i could tell she just rolled out of bed, she smelled (love those natural smells.. my senses are enhanced right now.. ) and wasn't shaved, but i still pulled her into the alley and made out again .. want to taste more
    Last edited by bobbypump; 07-07-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No bra? A glowler of Kombucha is better than IPA? Body odor? Hadn't shaved?
    LOL. Man, you're totally in lust. Hopefully the novelty of it all doesn't wear off too soon for you.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    ^^^haha!

I think I found her also Hoggage

Over my EX wife .. and found my perfect hippie beauty.. mid cycle-image-1450159764.jpg

Notice the armpit hair
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    LOL. Man, you're totally in lust. Hopefully the novelty of it all doesn't wear off too soon for you.
    lol.. well i've been drinking kombucha for a few years now.. and trying to limit my beer intake, so i see it as positive. i guess the last girl i dated, she was so sickly and admitted her immune system was complete shit. I tried to get her to eat organic food and make a change, but she rolled her eyes and said she would have to use a different grocery store .. lol I'm just over it i guess. (she actually found out she was allergic to canola oil bc she tried mcdonalds vs. burger king and then called to see what oil... i was like, don't eat either of that shit lol)

This new girl showed up at 8am at the farmers market, we shopped and had fun.. she met me later that afternoon for an art exhibit and then dinner.. she told me i can smell her now and she was showered and all fresh (and shaved!). I don't think it's novelty.. but maybe it is some lust. as for the bra thing.. nothing gets me more fired up than a perfect set sitting just under the thin cotton pullover she was wearing..

i'm playing it cool and taking it slow.. we have another date setup for monday, so ample time between.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Women on the rebound hardly last so be careful.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    Found her:
    Dying laughing

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Too funny!

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    hell of a description. body odor would def be the turning point

thatguy007 is offline New Member
    good for you man

Thread Information