Thread: Just saw T3

poppapump58 is offline Member

Just saw T3

I just saw T3 and I was a little bit disappointed to say the least. The action in the movie kicked ass but the plot of the movie sucked. For those of you that havent seen the movie yet, it kicks ass but at the end of the movie you will see what im talking about. I am a huge fan of Arnold like the rest of this board, but come on, another Terminator movie. I mean, if they came out with another one, Arnie will be like 60 yrs old. I dont see Arnold making another Termiator movie. What do you guys think.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    He wasn't going to make this one untill they made him the highest paid actor in history.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah I agree I dont think they should make anymore, and this one was pushin it. Did they have his shirt off so we can settle this friggin debate?!?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    ya, he had his shirt off in the beginning and he was ripped as fuck. He wasnt nearly as big as T1 and T2 obviously, but he was in good shape for an old timer.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you think arnie utilized T3 in preparation for T3? Be careful boys and girls, the sheer irony of that statement, if you think about it, is enough to make your brain explode.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    How much did they pay him. Last one they gave him like 20 million and a fricken jet pl

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    30 Million I believe..

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Damn nice paycheck for him. He looks great for 30 years old let alone mid 50's. I think in 5-6 years they will be thinking they can get a big payday from a T4 even if they have to bring in someone to play arnolds part. I think you can bet on it, if there is a $ to be made then they will make the film. Hell if they let Tom Green or those people from American Idol make a film there will be a T4 without arnold.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought it did set up for a really good T4 - but I do agree that Arnold may need to be replaced. Either that or they will have to start making him more machine then man using his voice more than his body. But a big Judgement Day T4 would deffinitly be a bunch of cool special effects and a lot of broken props!

BTW - how about a Skynet vs The Matrix for a final showdown? Let the two battle it out while Neo and John Connor go put down a few drinks after all the hassel... just let the machines kill each other... just my .o2

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    It's not as thought provoking as T1-2, but if you like a fairly nonstop action flick, it'll do you good. It was better than I was expecting it to be, since the trailers make it look fairly bad.

And BTW, on Arnold's physique- I was playing close attention during the "entrance" scene. I could be very wrong, and I've only seen the movie once. But WAS that actually Arnold, or was it a computer generation? Look at the face next time. It looks slightly, just slightly, artificial. It made me wonder.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakerSeven
    And BTW, on Arnold's physique- I was playing close attention during the "entrance" scene. I could be very wrong, and I've only seen the movie once. But WAS that actually Arnold, or was it a computer generation? Look at the face next time. It looks slightly, just slightly, artificial. It made me wonder.
    i paid very close attention also and i don't think it was computer generated because it wasn't that good. granted it was awesome for the avg person, and fucking damn awesome for a 56 year old, but me being someone into "bodybuilding", i've seen tons of arnold as a bodybuilder pics...and sadly...he's lost a LOT...=/ not critisizing him anyway, but the way i kinda idolize him, i was hoping for a bodybuilder looking arnold in the opening scene...=(

-- cb

posterhunk is offline Junior Member
    Terminator 3 Was Cool To Watch And I'll Buy The Dvd When It Comes Out But T2 To Me Was A Little Better.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    could have been alot better

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Arnold has had a heart operation, he can not train heavy or to failure, he is 56, how many 56 year olds look like that, shit we all want arnold to look good, but that over now he last one the O in 1980, 23 years ago, and realistically his last true outing was 75! Look at the other old timers very few are in shape now, the roids take there toll, don't be fooled, the guys at the top now won't look any better if they are still alive!

As for the film haven't seen it, but imo t1 can never be beate, if a litte dated now.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i liked T3 but there was somthing that was missing in the movie. I enjoyed the hot semi-nude chick. I think it was that arnold was trying to be all funny with his sayings. idk it just was missing somthing

pal
    pal is offline Junior Member
    I liked it thought it was an alrite movie and arnold is in awesome shape!! And the chick in that movie is hot!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I just read something in Newsweek tonight about "Terminator 4" is already in development. Maybe we'll get to see a huge war between man/machine finally!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Just saw the movie last night. I LOVED the ENDING. It actually made sense. Kind of non climactic but it gave a good foundation as to how John had the power to become a leader. At the end, John Connor had an awesome base to get everything going again. Even in part II I wondered why John was such an assett and T3.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Awesome movie, great plot and ending. It was destany. I think T4 would be an even better movie. It would finally allow us to see the war against the machines. I think that the introduction of the T-1 and seeing some Hunter Killer prototypes were amazing. Showing the battery casing of the T-800 was also really bad ass. Arnold did a really great job. I give it credit not only because it was bad ass and i would have loved it if it was horrible but also because a director who replace the great james cameron did such an amazing job. I agree , Bermich

Thread Information