BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Are Us Guys Really THAT Dumb?!?!

Okay, I've been in and out all day, bored while I'm in (waiting for an important call) and was cruising the 'net, just getting 'unbored'. While I remember going to the site consistently my senior year of high school or so, it had been a long ass time since I'd visited that wonderful time killer, hotornot.com. What I've seen frightens me. ANY, and I do mean virtually ANY, girl showing a little skin and/or with blonde highlites pulls a 9!!! I see this as nothing less than a disgusting act of disrespect towards the *real* 9's and 10's of our society. This is a slap in the face to good looking females the world over. Are us guys really that pathetic that a little bit of skin and some purty blonde hair makes forget the true definition of hot?! I don't know why I find this so deeply disturbing, but I do. Seriously, go check it out and then tell me us guys aren't pathetic in that sense. This is an outrage that MUST be stopped.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Ahh, but you must consider that the majority of people voting on the site are probably people that could never fathom having even an above average looking woman. Hehe, I actually have a picture on there still and last I checked I was 9.5, so what does my theory say about myself?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    so what does my theory say about myself?
    Did you show any skin? I don't think the same thing holds true for guys on that site...but I'm going to look. I consider myself a damn good judge of what constitutes a good looking guy, and if this site is ruining that too, well, I'll be starting a letter writing campaign.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Did you show any skin? I don't think the same thing holds true for guys on that site...but I'm going to look. I consider myself a damn good judge of what constitutes a good looking guy, and if this site is ruining that too, well, I'll be starting a letter writing campaign.
    im with you brother, lets keep the top 3% lavished with the shallow superficiality that they so deserve!

hotornot.com is a disservice to all the beautiful people.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    No skin, but I did use a marketing picture so I'm in a nice suit. I actually had some chick from NY email me to ask if I wanted to model. Don't know if she meant a private modeling session though as I never responded; and she was smoking hot by the way. Now you have me interested if my picture is still up so I will have to check.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    well BG, the key lies in your own comments... a site you cruised your senior year of "HIGH SCHOOL!" WTF do a bunch of monkey spankin zit faced high school boys know about quality puss?!? NADA, that's what... chill man... all is good
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-03-2003 at 11:35 AM.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    The reason why the girls that are 9-10's in that webpage is due to the people voting for those girls and the shallow nature of the webpage.
    It's all about the "cookie cutter" version of a girl/woman on any webpage like that.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Also a good idea would be to sit there and give those types of girls 1's and lower their average... haha

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Wow two wonderful points, I agree with Big Green yet Ripped4FSU has a good point also. Im always one that site and always indignant.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Yeah, BG, hotornot is a joke. I actually came across it for the first time in years the other day in a similar situation. Skin? Check. Hooters? Check. 10!!!

And there will be some genuinely good-looking girls on there that are dressed less slutty, and they get bad scores. :P

ichiban is offline Female Member
    exactly why I would NEVER put a pic of me on a web site like that.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Okay, I've been in and out all day, bored while I'm in (waiting for an important call) and was cruising the 'net, just getting 'unbored'. While I remember going to the site consistently my senior year of high school or so, it had been a long ass time since I'd visited that wonderful time killer, hotornot.com. What I've seen frightens me. ANY, and I do mean virtually ANY, girl showing a little skin and/or with blonde highlites pulls a 9!!! I see this as nothing less than a disgusting act of disrespect towards the *real* 9's and 10's of our society. This is a slap in the face to good looking females the world over. Are us guys really that pathetic that a little bit of skin and some purty blonde hair makes forget the true definition of hot?! I don't know why I find this so deeply disturbing, but I do. Seriously, go check it out and then tell me us guys aren't pathetic in that sense. This is an outrage that MUST be stopped.

hotornot.com? Oh, I thought you meant www.ratemyrank.com.....LOL

Keep in mind, bro. Some of those votes are coming from virgin geeks who haven't seen any skin since peeping in their sister's room as she's dressing.

I prefer to go to www.amihot.com. I can remember when it was introduced on the Howard Stern Show one day, the webmaster had to close it down to get a more advanced server because the site froze up from all of the Stern fans.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    also, the scores on hotornot.com are scaled somehow. i forget exactly how, but you can get all 5's, yet your score will show up as 6.5 or something.

but you are correct. any kinda "sexy" fem pic gets awesomly high scores.

check out ratemybody.com. they do not scale the scores. the highest scoring girl on there is 7.something and she is FINE...=P click on "top girls" and most of them are really really attractive, but no scores over 7. also, an interesting note (given all the drama on the boards about hot underage girls), the vast majority of the top ranking girls on ratemybody.com are 16 years old...=P

btw, yall would be pissed if yall clicked on "top guys" on ratemybody.com. they are all skinny justin timberlake type kids...hehe.

-- clocky baby

Kato is offline Member
    BG, I find it hard to believe you were away from your computer for any amount of time!!

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    also, the scores on hotornot.com are scaled somehow. i forget exactly how, but you can get all 5's, yet your score will show up as 6.5 or something.

but you are correct. any kinda "sexy" fem pic gets awesomly high scores.

check out ratemybody.com. they do not scale the scores. the highest scoring girl on there is 7.something and she is FINE...=P click on "top girls" and most of them are really really attractive, but no scores over 7. also, an interesting note (given all the drama on the boards about hot underage girls), the vast majority of the top ranking girls on ratemybody.com are 16 years old...=P

btw, yall would be pissed if yall clicked on "top guys" on ratemybody.com. they are all skinny justin timberlake type kids...hehe.

-- clocky baby
    hahahaha, It could be worst. Instead of some geeky, Justin Timberlake looking nerd, it could be BeetleJuice from Howard Stern Show (YIKES!!!)

Speaking of 16 year old girls, don't you just love when this happen? You go to one of those kinds of sites and the golden rule there is that NO ONE UNDER 18 CAN POST A PIC THERE. So you see some hot 18 yr. old and rate her high. Then when you read her profile, she writes some shit like..."Okay,1st thing 1st..I'm really 15 (or 16, whatever) but I knew that they wouldn't let me post here so I wrote that I'm 18. SORRY!!"

Try this one, bro.....www.flashyourrack.com (Guaranteed no one under 18.....LOL)

Thread Information