Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Armykid93
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: Steroid Abuse in the U.S.

Steroid Abuse in the U.S.

what's your experience with some of the more negative aspects of people taking a dip into this lifestyle pool?

gear has been demonized in the U.S. and i disagree with it's legal status in the U.S. but it does come with dangers.

what sort of abuses have you experienced that could be a danger to the public? does that make sense? Anabolics are powerful there is no doubt about it.

look at this insane fvcking sh1t: https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...-have-behavior

i'm going to rob a bank now because i'm on steroids ... lol i'm also going to spray paint BFK (butt Fvck Kings) on a wall and then rob my next door neighbors house. lol what's really dumb is this has probably happened. As an American, i'm really dissapointed in the civilian population. human beings are such fricken turds. we are turning in to a puppet populace. why are people so fricken dumb?

you know who i hate most of all. people from the country. most people from the woods, mountains, wherever the fok are straight fricken retarded and they don't even know it. that's the worst thing of all, simple fricken peasants!

sorry if i offended some of you smarter country people. i know you exist and i'll admit living in the country aint bad at all, but god damn there are some stupid people living in the country. cities are just as bad. yup dumb people everywhere. ignorance. that's what pisses me off.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 08-05-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Lol where to start with this post......wtf.....your probably a troll.

I'm not country by any stretch of the imagination but I do find it ironic how your talking about unreasonable generalization of AAS and then you generalize the shit out of a huge section of society.
    NACH3 and Tlolec the toilet like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Lol where to start with this post......wtf.....your probably a troll.

I'm not country by any stretch of the imagination but I do find it ironic how your talking about unreasonable generalization of AAS and then you generalize the shit out of a huge section of society.
    Hahaha I got lost too lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dumb people in the country! Son you been watching way too much Mayberry RFD.We live in the country beacuse we dont like the slums of the city and wat comes with it.My driveway is over 400 yrds long.The closest house is 400 yrds so when they flush the toilet or argue I cant here a thing.All that comes at a price a lot cant afford and you dont get it by being dumb.

lol, i get cranky when i'm tired and when i wrote that post i really really should have been in bed already.

yea, i actually live in the country (the straight god damn woods) right now and while i miss the convenience of being able to get whatever i want in 20min it sure is quiet out here. by nature i'm not very social, but i still prefer something closer to a city.

-20 minutes to a gas station, 30 min to a grocery store. the country aint all 100 acre lots and giant drive ways. out here i'm surrounded by section 8 housing. it's country ghetto!

yea, i totally generalized a whole group, but i gave a half ass attempt at retracting that by talking about how i also hate ignorant ghetto people that live in the city. that's a different kind of stupid and it's way worse than country stupid.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Dude wtf is this post even about?

Thread Information