Page 53 of 183 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103153 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,120 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ugh, lower back is sore.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Attachment 168543

My new Sons of Anarchy rings from China just arrived. Just one dollar for the two of them.

Pretty cool ha?
    I'd fancy a rune pendant more.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Anyone tried? Seemed too good to pass up

Attachment 168544

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

I'd fancy a rune pendant more.
    actually u got a point but i cant imagine they go for 1 dollar

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Anyone tried? Seemed too good to pass up

Attachment 168544
    18 years...no man, why dot u try white/green tea, watermelon and beetroot instead.

If you are tired from low test, pwos will not help. Go natural....only thing for u my friend should be bcaas and maybe creatin

18 years...no man, why dot u try white/green tea, watermelon and beetroot instead.

If you are tired from low test, pwos will not help. Go natural....only thing for u my friend should be bcaas and maybe creatin
    Will that actually help? I'm think more for gyming it after a full day of work. When all I want to do is sleep...? I don't use them on a regular basis.

And do you know what's weird too when I have carbs I get very tired too which is strange...

Will that actually help? I'm think more for gyming it after a full day of work. When all I want to do is sleep...? I don't use them on a regular basis.

And do you know what's weird too when I have carbs I get very tired too which is strange...
    Sometimes i work 12 hours night...come home in the morning. Surfs for 90min while i drink white/green tea, watermelon and beetroot juice/powder. One thing is that its supre super healthy for you. Anouther thing is that it opens up the road inside the body and get u focused, but more clean than pwos/coffe.

Try it.

But If i was 18. And my choice was beetween pwos and workout or no workout i would choose pwos.
    Never tried the one u pictured.

Rich Piana has pushed another pwo. Which is a million times better then Kill It. According to Rich. If i was going to choose another pwo today, i would try Rich`...cause Kill It was pretty much ok too.

Sometimes i work 12 hours night...come home in the morning. Surfs for 90min while i drink white/green tea, watermelon and beetroot juice/powder. One thing is that its supre super healthy for you. Anouther thing is that it opens up the road inside the body and get u focused, but more clean than pwos/coffe.

Try it.

But If i was 18. And my choice was beetween pwos and workout or no workout i would choose pwos.
    Never tried the one u pictured.

Rich Piana has pushed another pwo. Which is a million times better then Kill It. According to Rich. If i was going to choose another pwo today, i would try Rich`...cause Kill It was pretty much ok too.
    I've got his 5150 if that's the one you're talking about. Got it about a year ago and still have most of it left haha. As I said I don't use them often...

I will give your natural one a try however and see how it fares. Thank you sil

Didnt 5150 work?

Didnt 5150 work?
    It did. It gives the amped up feeling. It's the only pwo I've ever bought until this one. However this one has been made illegal due to the dmaa in it and it will no longer be a available soon. So I thought I'd grab it while I can.

I'm not big on pwo but I got it anyway haha. I used 5150 sometime before I went out if I was going to something where I had to be social or be outgoing haha.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Actually ur 100% rigth. Because i look more..yoked...as they said in another thread, heavy.
    I diett down last summer and in my uniform nonliftingguys at work asked why i have lost so much weigth. I didnt like that. Cause i looked superyoked in the gym with pump and tank. But that is only a few hours every week.

Only path is to be big and cut and then u need orals and tren and i dont mine those suckers anymore.
    Use injectable winny and test prop. Do all the cutting you need. Tren is overrated.
    You could cut with diet alone.
    Compete viking. Win or lose dont sit off to the side and watch. Cut it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Use injectable winny and test prop. Do all the cutting you need. Tren is overrated.
    You could cut with diet alone.
    Compete viking. Win or lose dont sit off to the side and watch. Cut it up.
    Marcus doesnt allow me to do more drugs until september because of Nebido:-(
    Obs likes this.

I would listen to him haha. He is actually on the stuff. Plus it's trt... You're on it for life. 6 or 7 months then you can do drugs for the rest of your life. It's like me wanting to start gear now. You would say get your training and diet sorted first then you have forever to do drugs

I would listen to him haha. He is actually on the stuff. Plus it's trt... You're on it for life. 6 or 7 months then you can do drugs for the rest of your life. It's like me wanting to start gear now. You would say get your training and diet sorted first then you have forever to do drugs
    aha..payback time...i/we have been all over your ass telling u u have to wait 5-6 years before u can use it or your a dumbass....now u can show that attitude on me telling me i have to wait 5-6 months or i am the dumbass..

aha..payback time...i/we have been all over your ass telling u u have to wait 5-6 years before u can use it or your a dumbass....now u can show that attitude on me telling me i have to wait 5-6 months or i am the dumbass..
    Hahah I have yet to taste the sweet nectar of aas. So I would say I am the dumbass

Hahah I have yet to taste the sweet nectar of aas. So I would say I am the dumbass
    No. U would have been a dumbass if you tried it at your age. And if u told the forum they would rip your ass of:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Tren is overrated.

Oh, you need to dump the sarms too.

In September, I'm up for a best improved comp.

You can use all the gear you want be I'll just be on my TRT plus a bit of tren .

Sweet potatoes vs rice we will know the winner.

Eh a long way to 25 for you.

Must be tempting, especially because of the issues you've been experiencing at your age. It sucks, I know.But cycling will only fuck you up.

The only way around would be a life commitment like TRT, but considering your levels and chance of improve things, that wouldn't be a smart choice right now.

However it could become a reality down the line, like it did for me at 24.

Just don't get carried out like I did at that point lol.

Eh a long way to 25 for you.

Must be tempting, especially because of the issues you've been experiencing at your age. It sucks, I know.But cycling will only fuck you up.

The only way around would be a life commitment like TRT, but considering your levels and chance of improve things, that wouldn't be a smart choice right now.

However it could become a reality down the line, like it did for me at 24.

Just don't get carried out like I did at that point lol.
    I don't know if I'd even want to go down that road to be honest. I will bring it up next time at the docs but if they pie me. I will leave it for a while...

Before I found this forum I was stupid and was planning on doing a cycle. To say that now sounds a little immature... I have nowhere near the development that I should be considering it.

But yes it is tempting. The gym that I go to now is very cheap and new and I have saw people that I knew years ago that are roughly the same age. So much bigger and stronger than me. I suspect that some of them do dabble I on gear. And the bad part of your brain is like 'well they are fine so you will be too'

Edit - what were your levels pre trt?
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 03-29-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Edit - what were your levels pre trt?

It converts to 5.5 nmol/l.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 03-29-2017 at 10:04 AM.

It converts to 5.5 nmol/l.
    Mines are 3 times higher than that. God bless you man:0

Mines are 3 times higher than that. God bless you man:0
    Well if you happen to don't even feel you pecker anymore between legs trust me you will be willing to seek treatment.

Not that it ought to occur for you too lol, best of luck with your issues.

Well if you happen to don't even feel you pecker anymore between legs trust me you will be willing to seek treatment.

Not that it ought to occur for you too lol, best of luck with your issues.
    I apologise if I came off differently than I intended to there. I was just meaning that I have no right to moan about my problems being that it is so much higher than yours.

And I hope that doesn't happen lol

I apologise if I came off differently than I intended to there. I was just meaning that I have no right to moan about my problems being that it is so much higher than yours.

And I hope that doesn't happen lol
    None taken mate. I'm totally empathetic to your problems. You have all the rights to protest for your functioning not to be 100% like it should at 18.

What I don't want is you to develop issues such as mine, and that's why I told you to keep track of it... if it gets any worse once you hit 20 or so, then imo you should consider treatment.

None taken mate. I'm totally empathetic to your problems. You have all the rights to protest for your functioning not to be 100% like it should at 18.

What I don't want is you to develop issues such as mine, and that's why I told you to keep track of it... if it gets any worse once you hit 20 or so, then imo you should consider treatment.
    appreciate it. I will take your advice and monitor this on a regular basis. I will go as long as the nhs agree to test me and after that I will pay out of pocket to get it checked.

Is there a possibility that I am a late bloomer so to speak? That my levels will massively increase next year?

Also for a hormone panel to be done privately it's looking to be around £140. Is that average prices for this or would I be getting ripped off.

Thanks

appreciate it. I will take your advice and monitor this on a regular basis. I will go as long as the nhs agree to test me and after that I will pay out of pocket to get it checked.

Is there a possibility that I am a late bloomer so to speak? That my levels will massively increase next year?

Also for a hormone panel to be done privately it's looking to be around £140. Is that average prices for this or would I be getting ripped off.

Thanks
    Of course it is a possibility, that's why you should wait 20+ years.

Personally, I haven't developed a sex drive until I was 20.

No idea about bloodwork prices up there.

My lab is very cheap, I pay about 10 euros (8 gbp) for every hormone assay. I'm lucky in that regard.

Of course it is a possibility, that's why you should wait 20+ years.

Personally, I haven't developed a sex drive until I was 20.

No idea about bloodwork prices up there.

My lab is very cheap, I pay about 10 euros (8 gbp) for every hormone assay. I'm lucky in that regard.
    Great thankyou! I will keep you updated with what my levels are. Looks like bloofwork is going to be v v v expensive here

Oh, you need to dump the sarms too.

In September, I'm up for a best improved comp.

You can use all the gear you want be I'll just be on my TRT plus a bit of tren .

Sweet potatoes vs rice we will know the winner.
    I have no problem admitting that sweet potatoes gives more power and a more stabil bloodsugarlevel than rice, but not that much. But i think its more easy and simpler to get enough amounts rice down your throat. And thats the most important thing. I also like the thigth feeling in stonach rice has to offer.

Relax. Im not listening to Brexit..biscuit this time. Ill juice to kingdom come when may comes.

My bloods are already like a natty skinny dude.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-29-2017 at 08:10 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree despite GI values rice is also delicious and easier to eat in bulk.

Lol I can have 2lb of potatoes at a time. That's no less than 150g of carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I agree despite GI values rice is also delicious and easier to eat in bulk.
    Redz!!!!!...welcome to the Castle bro. We need guys of your kaliber. Bizz and obs and the teen really dont know shit

Sorry bros...hehe

Sorry bros...hehe
    Check out new avi, I'm going to friggin double those spaghetti.

You will start your cycle as planned in May (sorry I have trouble understanding your early morning English)?
    Obs likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I really have not followed this thread but I'll try to check in to see what's up.

Check out new avi, I'm going to friggin double those spaghetti.

You will start your cycle as planned in May (sorry I have trouble understanding your early morning English)?
    Yes it stinks sometimes. Sometimes i dont understand myself. Yeah. I start cycle 1.may. Got to be in shape for my Cyprosholliday mid June.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I really have not followed this thread but I'll try to check in to see what's up.
    I dont think u will like it. It was started as a marcus hit dungeon parody with mostly bs.
    But some of the guys stil hang on....dont know why hehe

We talk about everything. Only subject we are not into is high intensity training lol
    BG likes this.

Redz!!!!!...welcome to the Castle bro. We need guys of your kaliber. Bizz and obs and the teen really dont know shit
    *threw under bus via disrespect* :O

I dont think u will like it. It was started as a marcus hit dungeon parody with mostly bs.
    But some of the guys stil hang on....dont know why hehe

We talk about everything. Only subject we are not into is high intensity training lol
    Because I need a place to dump my shit in, that's why.

It's mostly a general chat thread.
    Obs likes this.

*threw under bus via disrespect* :O
    I might show him my Italian caliber

You don't just defeat good genetics.

Brorhers...it was a joke...come on. U are all great!
    hammerheart likes this.

Haha :')

How are we all today?

Thread Information