Page 17 of 183 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Wtf....never seen "Vikings"?....man..
    That explains it all...

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've got genes from Harald Fairhair, but so does about 2million other people.
    I base this on the fact that Harald Harfagri actually lived and conquered,
    and that nobody can disprove my claim.
    So if I want to state that I can, and you'll need a 1200 year heritage chart to disprove my claim.

Yeah! I'm badass! Lol!
    InternalFire likes this.

But seriously, hope you'll get better soon Sil.
    It sucks to be sick.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I've got genes from Harald Fairhair, but so does about 2million other people.
    I base this on the fact that Harald Harfagri actually lived and conquered,
    and that nobody can disprove my claim.
    So if I want to state that I can, and you'll need a 1200 year heritage chart to disprove my claim.

Yeah! I'm badass! Lol!
    But i CAN prove it. Look at Travis Fimmels face. Then u see i have to carry the genes of Ragnar. But ofcourse im bigger than Travis but that is just my HIT.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    but that is just my HIT.
    No that's just your delusions kicking in again.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    No that's just your delusions kicking in again.
    ah BG!!...platinum elite now, are you?...well congratulations.
    Ur saying Travis Fimmel is bigger than me???

BG
    ah BG!!...platinum elite now, are you?...well congratulations.
    Ur saying Travis Fimmel is bigger than me???
    No he's not bigger.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    But i CAN prove it. Look at Travis Fimmels face. Then u see i have to carry the genes of Ragnar. But ofcourse im bigger than Travis but that is just my HIT.
    You carry the genes of a fucking duck you cunt,

Marsoc and NACH3 like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Us polaks fought Hitler's on horses I think lol. I heard thats where the stupid Polak jokes stemmed from lol. direct Decendants of Hercules, Thor and macho man Randy savage himself.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Lol this is fantastic

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is really funny..always a good way to cheer me up

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Us polaks fought Hitler's on horses I think lol. I heard thats where the stupid Polak jokes stemmed from lol. direct Decendants of Hercules, Thor and macho man Randy savage himself.
    Mate That whole sabers vs tanks is a myth.

In a nutshell What really happend was a minor skirmish on the first day of the war. A polish cavalry squadron caught a german infantry battalion in the open so it charged the lightly armed infantry. The germans dispersed, and brought up some armoured vehicles/machine guns. which caught the poles by surprise and the poles retreated. The whole thing was over in no time with only a couple of casualties. Then after the battle some Italian journalist saw the dead horses/cavalryman etc and the newly arrived tanks to the area and the whole story went from there. The propaganda machines rolled with it.
    Marsoc and DocToxin8 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I actually traced my family tree back to Beowulf on ancestory.com
    Marsoc and NACH3 like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marcus.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	165981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 249.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	165982

Ah ya little british fag...wanna genefigth now, do we?

Ok guys, left is marcs300 in his prime. (God know where he`s at today lol). 15 years growth, and some real heavy blasts and cruise. Talking like 5 g`s a week. He looks decent but nothing more. His forarms are the only part i will have a hard time to nail.
    Ok, rigth is me 15 october 2016. Pretty natty, just some TB500 for my pecinjury and a little cjc (which is weaker than mk677). Test in the 300s. (300 ng/dl bloodvalue).
    Yet, i dwarf almost all his bodyparts. Now to the funny part. Ive already started my run. A little susshots on mondays before we go all in in the start of november. Well, add orals and tren and 750 test to my doble bis and everbody on this planet i guess will understand i will nail marcusass all day and in late december he will look like Mother Theresa comapred to me.
    Stil wanna bring up genetalks with me marky? No??..ok, i see.

peace..
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-23-2016 at 12:59 AM.

That's not my prime sil but I wish I still had photos of my prime but the ex wife deleted everything on my computer so don't have any. My heavy drug use was 20yrs ago mate lol. Anyway only calling in because got told you was making ridicules claims. Lol

Hey at least I didn't post pictures of your fat ugly wife who resembles a pig in knickers because I won't do that again sorry about that.

I'd say your twice as big and ripped as me in your double bicep pose with your t shirt on so don't worry mate. Your to big and thick for me to compete. I bow out xx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marcus.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	165981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 249.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	165982

Ah ya little british fag...wanna genefigth now, do we?

Ok guys, left is marcs300 in his prime. (God know where he`s at today lol). 15 years growth, and some real heavy blasts and cruise. Talking like 5 g`s a week. He looks decent but nothing more. His forarms are the only part i will have a hard time to nail.
    Ok, rigth is me 15 october 2016. Pretty natty, just some TB500 for my pecinjury and a little cjc (which is weaker than mk677). Test in the 300s. (300 ng/dl bloodvalue).
    Yet, i dwarf almost all his bodyparts. Now to the funny part. Ive already started my run. A little susshots on mondays before we go all in in the start of november. Well, add orals and tren and 750 test to my doble bis and everbody on this planet i guess will understand i will nail marcusass all day and in late december he will look like Mother Theresa comapred to me.
    Stil wanna bring up genetalks with me marky? No??..ok, i see.

peace..
    Pretty natural lol. Wtf dude with all the cycles U talk about lol. Natural...? No way. But marcus300'in that pic is huge ,solid mass and definition. Ur shirts on mostly. Lol just giving U a hard time brother ur a big dude

That's not my prime sil but I wish I still had photos of my prime but the ex wife deleted everything on my computer so don't have any. My heavy drug use was 20yrs ago mate lol. Anyway only calling in because got told you was making ridicules claims. Lol

Hey at least I didn't post pictures of your fat ugly wife who resembles a pig in knickers because I won't do that again sorry about that.

I'd say your twice as big and ripped as me in your double bicep pose with your t shirt on so don't worry mate. Your to big and thick for me to compete. I bow out xx
    Lmfao. Pig in knickers ha hahhaha awww man that U.K. Shit gets me every time. Oh fuck lol that's great

Yeah u just bow out...run and hide. Thats you mate. Aha, so ex deleted your best pics?...that was very convenient.
    Calling in...ok...rats are miggling in my castle too. Guess i have to get some ratpoison.

Well, you just downtalk my double biceps there mate. But in mid december we are going to have a poll and let the members deceide this shit once n for all. Who do they think is more bad. Non asslicking members that is.
    Ill find a tank just like the one you are carrying there.
    And if i win u change my title to Very Knowledgeable Member and if you win i promise i will stop busting your ass.
    Ok or are u yellow?

Ok or are u yellow?
    I'm orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Pretty natural lol. Wtf dude with all the cycles U talk about lol. Natural...? No way. But marcus300'in that pic is huge ,solid mass and definition. Ur shirts on mostly. Lol just giving U a hard time brother ur a big dude
    No not natty by def but totally off anabolic stimulants in my body. Offcycle you know. Actually my testlevel was like a 70 year old and yet some would say im more bad than him

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I'm orange.
    Blueish you mean. To me Italy is football and romens but the last was long time ago which leaves football and they are always blue at my TV.
    But you can call marcus yellow if he dont accept my challenge. Thats ok with me.

Yeah u just bow out...run and hide. Thats you mate. Aha, so ex deleted your best pics?...that was very convenient.
    Calling in...ok...rats are miggling in my castle too. Guess i have to get some ratpoison.

Well, you just downtalk my double biceps there mate. But in mid december we are going to have a poll and let the members deceide this shit once n for all. Who do they think is more bad. Non asslicking members that is.
    Ill find a tank just like the one you are carrying there.
    And if i win u change my title to Very Knowledgeable Member and if you win i promise i will stop busting your ass.
    Ok or are u yellow?
    You need to drop your obsession with me. You seem to have the need to challenge me all the time. I'm not interested and if it makes you feel better your bigger thicker and more ripped than me in my whole 30 years. OK so drop your unhealthy obsession with me it's creepy and sounds more like jealously than banter.

I dont come in here anymore because I feel sorry for you. I know we have made fun at each other in the past and I feel bad because I know you have some kind of disability and it's not nice making fun of people who are retarded or what ever is wrong with you.

I suspect the genes you shout about came from your mother who I suspect is a huge viking lady and that's were you get your big lump appearance from and the disability probably came from the cross breed on your father's side who I suspect was a duck looking at your mouth and lips .

So hopefully we all good now and I don't get anymore complaints about your thread. And your not knowledgeable so how ever can you be red lol

Take care buddy quack quack x
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

ok..he chickened out...he is yellow...marcus the yellow one...well...when i become staff one day soon, ill turn his letters yellow.

peace

BG
    Didnt I go over the natty thing with you already.........you have done 20+ cycles.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

BG
    Plus you can thank me, your thread only gets post after I post. Im keeping you alive.....but your not making it easy.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

BG
    Put your picture up here see what people think about you being "natyy"

https://www.reddit.com/r/nattyorjuic...nts/58wow1/58/

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Didnt I go over the natty thing with you already.........you have done 20+ cycles.
    Exactly - we're all natty lol - 20cycles deep and looks the same as the first day he came here... rough going in circles huh?

Plus you can thank me, your thread only gets post after I post. Im keeping you alive.....but your not making it easy.
    I'll help ya out BG - I just don't have anything good, nice, nor any advice to give ATM since it goes in one ear and out the other
    marcus300 and Cuz like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sil - "And if i win u change my title to Very Knowledgeable Member and if you win i promise i will stop busting your ass."

You actually have to have the knowledgebase to receive it...

By some of your posts on 'advice or advisable plans' aren't or shouldn't be acknowledged(SARMs SBC HIT - you really haven't a clue how it works but it's surely not b/c we haven't tried explaining it to you either!

BG
    Haha they say "bad publisty is good, are even bad post good? For Silabolins threads they are, he will take what he can get.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Haha they say "bad publisty is good, are even bad post good? For Silabolins threads they are, he will take what he can get.
    LOL - that's a good one(& true) haha

What pics are you refering to? My precyclepics?..cause im not natty but they were taken completely off all anabolics. Testlevels were just 350 ng/dl also. Just some cjc in there.

I could say much more but i wont. I just let my upcoming pics justify my take on HIT, SBC and all the other things. Pictures tell more than thousand words you know. Bigger by the hour it will be. Ill come in 120 kg ripped. Ill shut u all up. Ill force to make me a Very Knowledgeable Member.
    Ill pack on 25 pounds with sollid muscle in 7 weeks.
    Im looking forward to this. Just have to get rid of my flu first.

No not natty by def but totally off anabolic stimulants in my body. Offcycle you know. Actually my testlevel was like a 70 year old and yet some would say im more bad than him
    Where do you get all these T values from?
    I've seen you post your T levels was in the 300s, 400s and so on.
    Which lab do you use, i might also like to use it.
    (if it's real)

And while I think you absolutely could grow a good physique if you get rid of some body fat, you're still in need of much more mass if you're gonna win that competition you speak of.
    Oh, since I joined here you've been on compounds the entire time. You tried to do a break, but used even right before a blood test for evaluating the need for TRT. So natural you are not. But I'm not judging, just sayin.

What pics are you refering to? My precyclepics?..cause im not natty but they were taken completely off all anabolics. Testlevels were just 350 ng/dl also. Just some cjc in there.

I could say much more but i wont. I just let my upcoming pics justify my take on HIT, SBC and all the other things. Pictures tell more than thousand words you know. Bigger by the hour it will be. Ill come in 120 kg ripped. Ill shut u all up. Ill force to make me a Very Knowledgeable Member.
    Ill pack on 25 pounds with sollid muscle in 7 weeks.
    Im looking forward to this. Just have to get rid of my flu first.

And even if you gain 25 pounds, 12,5kg, why would that make you knowledgeable?
    25 pounds of lean mass and losing BF down to my level at least would be impressive and you'd deserve respect for that.
    But it doesn't change that you use words like HIT, SBC and such totally wrong.
    (You've admitted that yourself)
    That's not the way to gain a title that indicates to new members that one should listen to you.

Your view on AAS is a topic in itself, but granted, as long as one advices newbies safe, one can follow whatever AAS one chooses cause we're all different and are entitled to follow our own ideas.
    So remember, while gaining 25pounds and shred body fat down to my level now. (Which is quite high, I'll post a pic) will be impressive, it doesn't make you a teacher.

But do it and impress us, go ahead, I wish you the best man!
    Though I'm sorry to say I don't think you'll actually make it.
    NACH3 likes this.

[IMG]http://forums.steroid .com/members/doctoxin8-albums-egomaniac-i-picture165886-14-okt-16-progress-pic-2.jpeg

This is me now, on bulk. I never go higher than this body fat level.
    It's a back shot so it doesn't show all, but if you go to my album you'll see a front shot from the following workout.

As you'll see, same layer of fat north front and back, meaning some visible abs.
    But I'm far from being cut.
    I know you can accomplish this if you follow the right training and diet principles, and have discipline.

If you do that, and up 25 pounds and I'll be really impressed Sil.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 10-25-2016 at 03:20 PM.

Where do you get all these T values from?
    I've seen you post your T levels was in the 300s, 400s and so on.
    Which lab do you use, i might also like to use it.
    (if it's real)

And while I think you absolutely could grow a good physique if you get rid of some body fat, you're still in need of much more mass if you're gonna win that competition you speak of.
    Oh, since I joined here you've been on compounds the entire time. You tried to do a break, but used even right before a blood test for evaluating the need for TRT. So natural you are not. But I'm not judging, just sayin.
    Lab?..i just visit my local docsoffice in Trondheim and enter their lab. The girls stick a needle in my vein and i tell them so send me the results without bringing in the doc. They do. Cheap and simple.

More mass?..Look man, i run 500 test and 300 deca this summer and grew like fuck. No we`re talking like 750 sus and 300 tren and 30 mg dbol .
    I grow like a motherfucker just from dbol. I have tried it and it hits me like crazy. Ill gain 15 pounds just from the dbol.
    No man...i think 120 kg pretty ripped is within reach and i will look crazy then.

And one more thing Doc...as my talk about HIT and SBC...my shit of becoming knowledgeable is for fun. I dont care. Really. Just playing with them.
    As long as my new avatar will dwarf them all, i really dont care what they call me.
    And everyone has turned red or blue these days so i guess its not that big anymore.

wow...impressing back man..

wow...impressing back man..
    Thanks, but that wasn't my point.
    My point is that you are at this point in need of shredding some body fat to get those muscles visible. You'll also get less sides from the AAS if you keep BF down.

And about you're joking then OK, I just don't know when you do or not always.

Your doc does he give you the T values in nmol/L?
    And what about the E2?
    I'm just curious if so, cause in Sweden they use other units and it's a hassle to convert, but my private doc can send them to any lab.

Thanks, but that wasn't my point.
    My point is that you are at this point in need of shredding some body fat to get those muscles visible. You'll also get less sides from the AAS if you keep BF down.

And about you're joking then OK, I just don't know when you do or not always.

Your doc does he give you the T values in nmol/L?
    And what about the E2?
    I'm just curious if so, cause in Sweden they use other units and it's a hassle to convert, but my private doc can send them to any lab.
    Its easy to convert. Just google convert and those values u wanna convert.
    No my labs gives me norwegian values, guess its nmol/L. I was 11. But i guess most of the englishspeaking world is using ng/dl so i translate.
    E2 was 0.04 or 40 in english. Within range but at the lower end. Guess it relates to my low test. I just drop an AI the first couple of weeks when i use 250 sus only.

Im ok with 16% bodyfat. Guess im 17 now and i will try to drop to 15-16 before the blast and continue to drop during the blast.
    But i will not try to get under 12 before my next summercycle.

Its easy to convert. Just google convert and those values u wanna convert.
    No my labs gives me norwegian values, guess its nmol/L. I was 11. But i guess most of the englishspeaking world is using ng/dl so i translate.
    E2 was 0.04 or 40 in english. Within range but at the lower end. Guess it relates to my low test. I just drop an AI the first couple of weeks when i use 250 sus only.

Im ok with 16% bodyfat. Guess im 17 now and i will try to drop to 15-16 before the blast and continue to drop during the blast.
    But i will not try to get under 12 before my next summercycle.
    Well not really it's either pg/ml or pmol/l.

It's nmol/L here, for both total t and E2 (estradiol-17beta)
    I'm looking at a test now where I had 25nmol/L TT, 25nmol/L SHBG, free T ratio at 10,0 (ref 2,3-9,9), and E2 at <0,06nmol/L.

Thread Information