Page 19 of 183 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    The vikings actually helped us southerners defend the coast from Saracens attack. Some of them settled in Sicily and that's why you find a relatively high rate of fair hair/blue eyed ppl there.

The Latins are no more. The Italians are a meltin pot between original settlers, mass migrations, foreign conquerors and slave trade.
    The sagas tell of expeditions to many places,
    among them it's told of a group that took up hire as troops for a Greek King.
    It's also been found a grave and a rune stone telling of an expedition to the holy land, but this was in late Viking era and we don't know what they were doing there, only that the chieftain died there, not in battle, (they were quite specific about dying in battle or not) but if it was sickness is unknown.
    What's clear is that at least some of the crew managed to get back home.

I thought the Roman Empire ended in several "Italian" city states eventually,
    but I'm not sure when that began, just that I think that during the 1500s at least there was some fighting between city states, and such.
    Creating a need for mercenary outfits, similar to the Landsknechts of Prussia.
    And that by the late 1500s these armies were so well equipped with armor and swords, and that since they only worked for money, fights between them turned into much dueling on the battlefield and the aim to capture your enemy so that you could sell him back to his Merc leader "captain", who after all would rather pay to get experiences troops back than paying salary and training for new ones. But while I've heard that many such smaller skirmishes happened, there was also some brutal sieges now and then.
    Also these professional armies proved very effective and brutal when fighting invaders from other nations.

But I have no doubt many northerners have lineage in Italy, as all of Scandinavia are sea faring nations.
    From the Viking era and up, (and also in some lesser degree even earlier)
    sailors have settled all over the world.
    Some places more than others.

In France the Normans were of Viking descent, and it's ironic that William the Conqueror defeated the English King Harold, who had just won the battle of Stamford bridge against Harald Hardrade (litteralt Harald hard/stern-ruler) in 1066. The Norse kings following managed to stay on friendly terms with William, but England was no longer a country to plunder, or as in the 900s, they usually just asked for bribes not to attack.
    (One also has to remember that Harold, an anglosaxon, was a descendant of Canute (Knut) the Great, who had been King of Denmark, Norway and England in the beginning of 1000AD.
    Canute inherited the Danish throne, and his troops supported and claimed him King of England.
    So he took England with help from the Norwegian King Olaf the Holy (Olav Trygvasson) in 1016.
    Later Olaf the Holy turned against Canute, and formed allegiance with the Svea/Swedish Anund and earl Ulf.
    Canute sent 1400 longboats to Norway, won over Olafs and his allies armies, and became its King in 1026. Later that year Earl Ulf was murdered in a church.

Drifted off here. Tired but love history.
    Just ranting about history.
    hammerheart and almostgone like this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Im very proud of you Doc. Defending our reputation. And you are rigth. Romens were worse. And skinnier.
    Keep up the good work brother.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the history lesson, Doc. I'm pretty sure I have some norse genes in me too.

Thanks for the history lesson, Doc. I'm pretty sure I have some norse genes in me too.
    fat chance

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    fat chance
    I think you have genes from the old Norse King - Cnut the Great shame he was dyslexic he was a good guy
    almostgone likes this.

fat chance
    If you were to look at my face you would think - hell no, zero chance, I'm mediterranean w/ dark eyes and hair, but skin color and hand morphology betray my genetic make up.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I think you have genes from the old Norse King - Cnut the Great shame he was dyslexic he was a good guy
    Its Knut ya dumb fuck :-)

Its Knut ya dumb fuck :-)
    Yeah shame he was dyslexic

Yeah shame he was dyslexic
    Possible, but i guess like all the Vikings he did not have a flat chest at least

Possible, but i guess like all the Vikings he did not have a flat chest at least
    I have a big chest my lovely friend, its something what I had to stop training once but who cares you still love me x
    almostgone likes this.

I have a big chest my lovely friend, its something what I had to stop training once but who cares you still love me x
    But i think i remember you said your chest was the missing link, the part you never nailed? In a thread.

Cause its all love champ, you the one who doubts that. And me and piggy are stil going to GC in late june. And if you show up, i buy a beer after the workout:-)
    marcus300 likes this.

But i think i remember you said your chest was the missing link, the part you never nailed? In a thread.

Cause its all love champ, you the one who doubts that. And me and piggy are stil going to GC in late june. And if you show up, i buy a beer after the workout:-)
    No Sil, like most things you say I said I never said that.
    Why is it that you seem to have to mention my size all the time? I post something you go on about my size, I don't post you go on about my size. What is your obsession with my size Sil? the only conclusion I can come up with is either your jealous or you fancy me?

If you think I am small that's fine, I am who I am that's me if that's small in your eyes I am good with that. It doesn't bother me you calling me small ive had the devil calling me that all my life so a little fatty like yourself doesn't bother me.
    I've cropped this photo because I was doing a bicep pose but from this angle you can see my chest, it doesn't look that small to me and this isn't that long ago really, nowhere near my peak and I wasn't doing a chest pose it wasn't tensed but that's me that's all the chest I have, its been bigger. Sorry if it bothers you so much but looking at your video I can see why your so jealous. I know I should cut you some slack due to your mental disability but come on leave me alone.

Your pig of a wife's chest looks to be a big floppy one but I am not all that far behind her, don't you think? x

Ok BG. I need to get back a little to my former attitude. This guy will never let i go.
    Guess its something about the climate in the north of England. U stretch a hand but they only try to tear off your fingers.
    Or he is just pissed because im no longer his bitch.
    Yeah. U go on comparing yourself to a woman. Maybe you may stop the mouth of your inner devil then mate.
    Where i come from, land of the Vikings, that would be low. We would not like that. Actually i think you had to face the BloodEagle within weeks with that kind of behaviour.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-26-2016 at 02:55 AM.

Think about it then Cnut the Great .

Stop your obsession and jealously and all will be good xx
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-26-2016 at 03:45 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Svend Karlsen isn't going to like Sila's new title.

Side note, I miss seeing the strength athlete interviews Svend's wife did. She was quite a character and I really miss her articles.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Think about it then Cnut the Great .

Stop your obsession and jealously and all will be good xx
    Cnut, LOL. It didn't take me but a second to rearrange the letters.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Svend Karlsen isn't going to like Sila's new title.

Side note, I miss seeing the strength athlete interviews Svend's wife did. She was quite a character and I really miss her articles.
    Hehe. Well. U got a point there but....its such an epic frame. He cant hold that one for himself for eternity.
    almostgone likes this.

Anyway.

Stil sick guys. Flu and sore throat. Last training was last wednesday. Doesnt look to good. I really loose ALL my diett motivatione when im sick and candies and junk are a big ingredient. Even dropped my BCAAs. At my second week on 250 mg sustanon . With cjc and tb500 for injuries.
    And we are having a halloween party saturday and i guess i will not fade into a bodybuilding life before next monday. I try to avoid looking in the mirrors now lol.

But, my goodies are waiting. I think i wait another week. Do the ususal 250 sus next monday with the peptides before i start the blast.
    I wanna put these most effective drugs in world to the test. Now i look like shit and im eager to see how effective they are. I will do the other part 110% ofcourse, cardio, NAC, veggies, training, BCAAs, chickenbreast etc..

The blond from the north, who i was alloved to bang, is not coming this weekend. Wife didnt like me texting with her. It was ok to bang her and lick her at home parties, but no contact what so ever. Wife freaked out so be it. But my friend from the gym is coming. Guess i have to go with here then. She is awesome looking but big. Too big in manys eyes. But i like em big as long as the volume is on the rigth place and they are model looking in the face.
    And she dont care if im totally off. The girl from the north, who has a national powerlifting champ as a brother, would notice i looked off and maybe find another dude at the party, if she came.
    But, at the new years eve, when all my cells are tren /dbol -loaded she will ask for more and more and more...
    Just must stop texting her in the meanwhile.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-26-2016 at 06:08 AM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im very proud of you Doc. Defending our reputation. And you are rigth. Romens were worse. And skinnier.
    Keep up the good work brother.
    No they were not worse.
    The Romans were an earlier society than the Vikings and they came very far in both military and socioeconomic development, with a rich culture as well.
    While women in the Roman era was under the man, (just like the Viking era),
    they could also have a high status.

also since the Romans invaded practally all of Europe,
    Though not Scandinava as they viewed it as Ultima Thule, the end/edge of the world. Germania was high enough that way, but they also took most of England.
    Thus Roman culture spread through the entire world, like Alexander the Great had spread Greek culture before them.

History is intresting cause it teaches us why the west ended up "on top", and also whether that has always been the case or if it will continue.

If we define a split like west vs Asia, then China has was at some points ahead of the west in the past, and now it looks like they will be again.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    History is intresting cause it teaches us why the west ended up "on top", and also whether that has always been the case or if it will continue.

If we define a split like west vs Asia, then China has was at some points ahead of the west in the past, and now it looks like they will be again.
    Without commerce with the West China would rapidly deflate like a swollen balloon... the West has always been ahead thanks to his minds. The Romans possessed pretty impressive knowledge and skills for the time. What China has nowadays is just copied from Western scientific knowledge and technology; nothing more than manpower.

PS. I got my caliper today and my %bf appears to land at 10%, which sounds great. Might upload some photos when this nasty water retention goes away, I've boarded like 5 lbs of water last week.

PS reload, anhydrous caffeine tastes like death.

PS. I got my caliper today and my %bf appears to land at 10%, which sounds great. Might upload some photos when this nasty water retention goes away, I've boarded like 5 lbs of water last week.
    Think ive red caliper is very inaccurate.

Think ive red caliper is very inaccurate.
    It depends on your %bf, above fitness levels it gets inaccurate.

I'm wondering why caffeine doesn't work like the real thing... perhaps other alkaloids in coffee do play a role?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Attachment 166011 Attachment 166012 Attachment 166013
    Attachment 166014 Attachment 166015

lats???...ill give ya lats all day. You kind walk into these things Tax
    And for the record. Im just on a ligth cruise in those pics. Add heavy dbol and tren to it and go figure yourself. Actually those last two only sarms + test
    Nobody mentioned lats you idiot?

You said marcus has no traps

I said He is doing a bicep pose so thats why you cant see his traps

Then you post a lat spread saying "il give you lats, you walk into these things tax"

So we are talking about marcus's physique then your posting picks of your lats trying to make me look dumb

You cant even stay on the same subject, i think you have some issues with your brain

Are you still waiting for your bloodwork you have been waiting 4 weeks for? I would look at finding a new source for bloodwork if they take that long.

Please dont reply with an essay, debate or insults

I was complimenting marcus's biceps and you started slagging his physique off and posting pics of yourself (yet again, in a tshirt)

I hope if you ever compete your going to be willing to pose shirtless

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Nobody mentioned lats you idiot?

You said marcus has no traps

I said He is doing a bicep pose so thats why you cant see his traps

Then you post a lat spread saying "il give you lats, you walk into these things tax"

So we are talking about marcus's physique then your posting picks of your lats trying to make me look dumb

You cant even stay on the same subject, i think you have some issues with your brain

Are you still waiting for your bloodwork you have been waiting 4 weeks for? I would look at finding a new source for bloodwork if they take that long.

Please dont reply with an essay, debate or insults

I was complimenting marcus's biceps and you started slagging his physique off and posting pics of yourself (yet again, in a tshirt)

I hope if you ever compete your going to be willing to pose shirtless
    u said:

How would you expect to see traps on that sort of a pose when someones wearing a vest as well

Your doing the same pose and i dont see any traps coming out, or chest, or lats

I dont have to make you look dumb....

Yeah sure, bloodwork was good.

Lipids, e2, prolactin, bp, heart beat GTG, hct 46. A little bad ferritin and hb values, but as explained, thats expected because i used to bleed a lot. Then i thought it was ok when im about to start a cycle to have a little low on those. Prevent clotting and shit, but Mr BB persuided me to take up Iron supps again. Guess its hct which causes clot.

Test was low, 350, but couldnt expect more after all these years. Possible it would raise to 4-500 if i waited another 6-7 months. Not gonna happen. I wanna get big and i want it now!!

No man, i have no plans for competitions. The beaches are my stage!

But thanks for talking about me and competitions. Marcus thinks i dont have the genes, but i could easily have won national competitions..if i wanted.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-26-2016 at 11:35 AM.

There is something I'm not understanding about the caliper. When the two point are in contact (ie. fully closed) the scale reads 8mm. What does that mean? :/

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    u said:

How would you expect to see traps on that sort of a pose when someones wearing a vest as well

Your doing the same pose and i dont see any traps coming out, or chest, or lats

I dont have to make you look dumb....

Yeah sure, bloodwork was good.

Lipids, e2, prolactin, bp, heart beat GTG, hct 46. A little bad ferritin and hb values, but as explained, thats expected because i used to bleed a lot. Then i thought it was ok when im about to start a cycle to have a little low on those. Prevent clotting and shit, but Mr BB persuided me to take up Iron supps again. Guess its hct which causes clot.

Test was low, 350, but couldnt expect more after all these years. Possible it would raise to 4-500 if i waited another 6-7 months. Not gonna happen. I wanna get big and i want it now!!

No man, i have no plans for competitions. The beaches are my stage!

But thanks for talking about me and competitions. Marcus thinks i dont have the genes, but i could easily have won national competitions..if i wanted.
    I mentioned how good marcus biis are

Then you jump in and critique other parts of his body which you cant see in the avatar he had when i posted - such as traps etc - it was a bicep pose in a vest a few days ago,sonyour not going to see traps in a good way etc (it hs since changed to his hoody avatar/pIc

Then you post the same bi pic as he had on his old/vest profile pic (yet again in a shirt)

THIS IS WHEN I SAY YOU CANT SEE LATS IN THIS SORT OF POSE VERY WELL, and i was defending marcus here (not that he needs it) i wasnt talking about your fvcking lats you tw@t

The you post a different shot of your lats and try to make me sound dumb or i dont know what im talking about - couldnt care less about your lats to be honest

before your lat pics, we could not comment on lats and traps like you were trying to, and you know that, thats why you posted pics of your back instead

Heres some screenshots to rejog your slow brain

windows 7 screenshot

You go from one talking point/conversation to something completley different

For your info, with a tigh top on and a tight weight lifting belt, lat size can be exaggerated, take your shirt off and your weight belt and they wont be as prominent, that weight belt is holding your love handles in

Enjoy your castle anyway mr viking, im out, i think ive seen less than 5 updates in the thread, 90% of it is bullshit, i used to respect you but you have became a bellend recently

Enjoy
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-26-2016 at 03:55 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Anyway.

Stil sick guys. Flu and sore throat. Last training was last wednesday. Doesnt look to good. I really loose ALL my diett motivatione when im sick and candies and junk are a big ingredient. Even dropped my BCAAs. At my second week on 250 mg sustanon . With cjc and tb500 for injuries.
    And we are having a halloween party saturday and i guess i will not fade into a bodybuilding life before next monday. I try to avoid looking in the mirrors now lol.

But, my goodies are waiting. I think i wait another week. Do the ususal 250 sus next monday with the peptides before i start the blast.
    I wanna put these most effective drugs in world to the test. Now i look like shit and im eager to see how effective they are. I will do the other part 110% ofcourse, cardio, NAC, veggies, training, BCAAs, chickenbreast etc..

The blond from the north, who i was alloved to bang, is not coming this weekend. Wife didnt like me texting with her. It was ok to bang her and lick her at home parties, but no contact what so ever. Wife freaked out so be it. But my friend from the gym is coming. Guess i have to go with here then. She is awesome looking but big. Too big in manys eyes. But i like em big as long as the volume is on the rigth place and they are model looking in the face.
    And she dont care if im totally off. The girl from the north, who has a national powerlifting champ as a brother, would notice i looked off and maybe find another dude at the party, if she came.
    But, at the new years eve, when all my cells are tren /dbol -loaded she will ask for more and more and more...
    Just must stop texting her in the meanwhile.
    You cursed me. I read this this morning, now I'm sick as shit. Never been sick on a cycle, I used to make that brag! I was just doin biceps and I thought of your damn post. Get well soon.

Obs
    And tear that blonde up.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm wondering why caffeine doesn't work like the real thing... perhaps other alkaloids in coffee do play a role?
    Was wondering the same thing..I used to swallow tablespoons of expresso upon rising for morning cardio and it got me going more than any caffeine supp I've ever tried taste terrible..stole it from a powerlifting buddy I was locked up with who would do that before a lift..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Was wondering the same thing..I used to swallow tablespoons of expresso upon rising for morning cardio and it got me going more than any caffeine supp I've ever tried taste terrible..stole it from a powerlifting buddy I was locked up with who would do that before a lift..
    Probably different molecule kinetics from real coffee. It did hit me later for some reason, but it did. Btw, I think I might have underestimated the caffeine content of my triple morning cup of lavazza. 200mg of caffeine won't cut it.

Yes, the taste can kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    And tear that blonde up.
    Ah..finally another dude who can take some humor without going Rambo and take everything as a personall insault.
    I will dude and YOU can be another knigth of this Castle.

I dont get it. When u visit middle/south europe and the touristplaces all noise come from the british dudes. Even when i visited Red Ligth District everybody came along, black, white, muslims, gays...everybody was polite and smiling but not the british. Shouting, laughing high, thougth they owned the god damn place. Stil, when you meet them online and u touch they little finger or try to be humorious their all over your ass with threats and claims on how bad you act. Go figure.
    I can be rude to everybody but mostly all americans, italians, australians, other scandinavians, germans take this with a smile and understand rigth away there is no real harm. But guys from the UK see everything as a personal attack and want to be handled as the Queen herself or else... What is this????
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-27-2016 at 12:59 AM.
    Obs and Marsoc like this.

Obs
    Well thanks, my issue has never been with the brits. I can usually find a quick route to a fight with a new zealander and their "my shit don't stink" mindset. Fuck this being sick shit sir.

I don't see many brits here. We have Albanians, Romanians, floods of Africans and middle easterners, which aren't tourists really and usually you won't deal with them unless bargaining street drugs or getting robbed. The chinese at least won't bother anyone, they run those cheap shops and that's it. Then there are Germans, Canadians, murricans, Japs, and a few scandis. Some of them are hot erasmus students

I don't see many brits here. We have Albanians, Romanians, floods of Africans and middle easterners, which aren't tourists really and usually you won't deal with them unless bargaining street drugs or getting robbed. The chinese at least won't bother anyone, they run those cheap shops and that's it. Then there are Germans, Canadians, murricans, Japs, and a few scandis. Some of them are hot erasmus students
    Here?...its Italy rigth...not so many brits visiting Italy? Maybe their chickenasses are afraid of the mafia lol

Southern Italy. But I did see a lot of drunk scots in those kilts some yrs ago, the occasion was a football match I believe. That was funny. Tourist need not to be afraid of Mafia, but to take extra care of their belongings...
    NACH3 likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Well thanks, my issue has never been with the brits. I can usually find a quick route to a fight with a new zealander and their "my shit don't stink" mindset. Fuck this being sick shit sir.
    Mines issues with radical Islam
    marcus300 and Obs like this.

Southern Italy. But I did see a lot of drunk scots in those kilts some yrs ago, the occasion was a football match I believe. That was funny. Tourist need not to be afraid of Mafia, but to take extra care of their belongings...
    Why?...must be beneficial for the mafia to kidnap a wealthy norwegian dude?...or do they have some gangster kind of a moral to not hurt 3 party?

Thread Information