Page 20 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Why?...must be beneficial for the mafia to kidnap a wealthy norwegian dude?...or do they have some gangster kind of a moral to not hurt 3 party?
    They used to do that kind of business back in the 70-80s but nowadays no more. The n'dragheta (calabrian mafia, just for example) makes BILLIONS of USD yearly, isn't not the regular petty crime band lol.
    NACH3 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Don Corleone...yeah.

Anyway, not to talk in another direction, but a packet was delieverd at my door a few seconds ago. NAC and Red Yeast Rice from iherb.com.
    Guess they are located in Uk or something. And someone mentioned they had problems with iherb and customs. No shit, they took it to my door. Supercheap. Superfast. Almost faster than a norwegian supplier. So will start 1200 mg NAC and 1200 RYR rigth away. NAC was sold for 30 bucks for 250 capsules a 600 mg. Isnt that supercheap?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    They used to do that kind of business back in the 70-80s but nowadays no more. The n'dragheta (calabrian mafia, just for example) makes BILLIONS of USD yearly, isn't not the regular petty crime band lol.
    My ancestors are from Abruzzi... Are the 'families' or 'mafioso's' more abundant or does the dialect dictate a mafioso etc? Never been to visit my family out there(yet) may be a reason why lolol

Here in the States - there are really 5 head families in NYC which run all the other cities(although it's changing by the year) as is the type of crime they do lol - they must hire others for the Intel - b/c I'm surely Italian and surely act like it too
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-27-2016 at 09:02 AM.

There are no mafia families in Abruzzo, ppl from there are generally good and quiet. Real mafia is endemic to Campania (Camorra), Calabria (ndragheta) and Sicily (cosa nostra). Apulia got mafia (SCU) too but it's a relatively small phenomenon.

Sorry for spreading mafia in the states.
    NACH3 likes this.

which one is more bad?...cosa nostra?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    There are no mafia families in Abruzzo, ppl from there are generally good and quiet. Real mafia is endemic to Campania (Camorra), Calabria (ndragheta) and Sicily (cosa nostra). Apulia got mafia (SCU) too but it's a relatively small phenomenon.

Sorry for spreading mafia in the states.
    Thx for explaining Bizz... Makes sense - I knew Abruzzo(from reading etc) was a sm town and quite, but the other part of my family is Sicilian lol -- always been intrigued by this kind of stuff

No worries.... Really
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-27-2016 at 10:38 AM.
    hammerheart likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    They're ALL bad(La Cosa Nostra) is just from Scisily(Scissili) <---- It's a completely different dialect than Northern or any other part of Italy, if I'm not mistaken
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-27-2016 at 10:44 AM.

It depends what you qualify as "worse" but really they all are bloody violent and reckless to the bone. Ndragheta though is probably the most powerful around.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    What i never liked about the Italians is they will never fully trust you unless you are one of them. They will use you for their own benefit then turn on you if they dont need you anymore. Where i grew up everyone was calabrese. They will work with outsiders but they only ever fully trust their own blood

I guess that's pretty common and normal when you find yourself in "alien" circumstances, you seal bonds with ppl most close to you. Back to our homeland, we don't really trust each other at all.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    My ancestors are from Abruzzi... Are the 'families' or 'mafioso's' more abundant or does the dialect dictate a mafioso etc? Never been to visit my family out there(yet) may be a reason why lolol

Here in the States - there are really 5 head families in NYC which run all the other cities(although it's changing by the year) as is the type of crime they do lol - they must hire others for the Intel - b/c I'm surely Italian and surely act like it too
    Iam a real big mafia buff..just read gotti's rules mafia in America is almost no more the Rico has changed the game I was locked up with the remnants of the gambino fam in fed prison..most were rats
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Mines issues with radical Islam
    100% agreement. Glad there are soldiers like you marsoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Mines issues with radical Islam

No such thing as "radical islam" or peaceful islam. Islam is what it is. And it is radical

Muslims pray outside Rome's Colosseum to protest the closure of Italian mosques | World | News | Daily Express

This is how arrogant muslims are. They come to our lands and complain that we shut down some of their mosques? Fit in or fuck off you pedophile worshiping freaks. Your ideolagy is not compatible with ours. The west is clearly better then wherever the fuck you came from or you would not have moved. Imagine if i tried to open up churches in sadui arabia? So why should you open up your death centres in our lands. November 11 is international spit pork in the face of a muslim day. Embrace it boys!!!!!!!
    Obs likes this.

I peed my self watching this hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBMozd9W0Kk

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Iam a real big mafia buff..just read gotti's rules mafia in America is almost no more the Rico has changed the game I was locked up with the remnants of the gambino fam in fed prison..most were rats
    You have been doing prisontime there King? What u were in for?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Muslims pray outside Rome's Colosseum to protest the closure of Italian mosques | World | News | Daily Express

This is how arrogant muslims are. They come to our lands and complain that we shut down some of their mosques? Fit in or fuck off you pedophile worshiping freaks. Your ideolagy is not compatible with ours. The west is clearly better then wherever the fuck you came from or you would not have moved. Imagine if i tried to open up churches in sadui arabia? So why should you open up your death centres in our lands. November 11 is international spit pork in the face of a muslim day. Embrace it boys!!!!!!!
    Those were underground mosques, we just want them to have regular places in the sunlight (so we can control them better ), that's all.

Also the article holds a fair amount of BS.

Italy does not recognise Islam as an official religion.
    I wonder what the hell that would mean... Italy is by constitution a secular state, we don't have any "official" religion.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Don Corleone...yeah.

Anyway, not to talk in another direction, but a packet was delieverd at my door a few seconds ago. NAC and Red Yeast Rice from iherb.com.
    Guess they are located in Uk or something. And someone mentioned they had problems with iherb and customs. No shit, they took it to my door. Supercheap. Superfast. Almost faster than a norwegian supplier. So will start 1200 mg NAC and 1200 RYR rigth away. NAC was sold for 30 bucks for 250 capsules a 600 mg. Isnt that supercheap?
    I wouldn't call that super cheap.

I get 250 600mg capsules of NAC for $20.60 from Amazon and that includes free shipping.

BTW what's up with your blood work results?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I wouldn't call that super cheap.

I get 250 600mg capsules of NAC for $20.60 from Amazon and that includes free shipping.

BTW what's up with your blood work results?
    Lisence to blast:

April sarms , May-1. August 500 sus, 300 deca . Last week in July 30 mg dbol , 300 mg tren a. (just drugtesting for my christmasblast)

PCT August and september. Nolva 20-40, Liquid Clomid (possible fake) 50-100. +mk677

Tuesday 17. oktober. Started 10 mg Rad and 25 mg ostarine sunday 15. october.

Bloodpressure 120/80, heartbeat at rest 55-60

Total test 324 (300-1000) low
    Triglycerides 0.68 (0.45-2.60)
    E2 40 (20-130)
    Prolactin 364 (61-314) high
    Creatinin 100 (60-105)
    Total cholestrol 4.3 (3.3-6.9) jippi!!
    HDL 0.9 (0.8-2.10)
    LDL 3.4 (1.5-5.1)
    Karbamid 8 (3.2-8.1)
    GT 24 (15-115)
    Ferritin 30 (29-383)
    ALAT 45 (10-70)
    MCH 23.5 (27.1-32..6) low
    HB 14.1 (13.4-17)
    HCT 0.46 (0.41-0.53)

Guess its GTG then, tren and orals here i come.
    Test was expected, i dont know my precycletest, but i doubt im in the 500 after all these years.
    But possible i could come close to 500 if i waited 3 months. Well, not gonna happen. Starting sus today. Cholestrol is much better, due to a diett change and hct is where i want it to be.
    And i guess low hb and mch and ferritin is a smart thing infront of a cycle. Used to bleed a lot. Nothing serious, just me (EOD). Stopped ironsupp infront of cycle. Mr BB told me to restart ironsupp because it will not affect hct on cycle. So now im on 130 mg Fe++ ed.

One question, is a borderhigh Karbamid usuall for bodybuilders as creatinin is due to training and high proteindiett?
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-28-2016 at 03:22 AM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Without commerce with the West China would rapidly deflate like a swollen balloon... the West has always been ahead thanks to his minds. The Romans possessed pretty impressive knowledge and skills for the time. What China has nowadays is just copied from Western scientific knowledge and technology; nothing more than manpower.
    Your view is a bit simplistic IMO.
    First of all, no China hasn't just copied the west.
    The reason it's been behind us now is because it was a colony.
    If you look at India, China and Japan, all of which were under some European influence, you are that Japan, a country with such a complicated feudal system that the Europeans never truly colonized it,
    one can clearly see that Japan ranks first, because it had more autonomy.

China's history is one of not caring about the outside world, cause they were allerady so developed and had their trade centered around the Yangtze River, that they felt both superior and without the need to send expeditions to other countries. When they did launch an expedition, a trade fleet of such magnitude it dwarfed all other expeditions at that time, it was very successful, but because of their emperors attitude this was not continued.

Japan also viewed the outside world as inferior and could lower themselves to admit trade, but their land was forbidden to any foreigner without express permission.
    If you were to sail and go ashore on Japanese soil in the 1400s you'd be beheaded by the first samurais that met you, for being so rude as to walk on their land. But Japan was never colonized and when Russia needed a quick war to win in 1908, they launched a fleet of battleships against Japan with plans of an easy invasion of a primitive country.
    In six months Japan managed to equip and train a conscript army to fire their weapons as well as any other nation.
    They also built battleships very fast and trained personnel in an amazing rate,
    this winning the war against Russia's invading fleet very fast.
    Something that eventually lead to revolution in Russia and the Japanese imperialism; which turned into Japan invading China, and joining ******** with Germany, etc during WW2.
    One should also remember that Japan always was heavily influenced by China (though they hate to admit it and consider Chinese inferior historically),
    From their tea rites to the katana (samurai sword), where the katana is derivative sword of the Chinese Jian, but it developed into the curves Tachi as it was better from horseback, and eventually the katana.

China today is easy to look at as just a cheap production country,
    but, while for now Europe buys most of their goods,
    so does the rest of the world.
    If Europe cracks down into economic collapse, China would IMO still continue to advance.

Lisence to blast:

April sarms , May-1. August 500 sus, 300 deca . Last week in July 30 mg dbol , 300 mg tren a. (just drugtesting for my christmasblast)

PCT August and september. Nolva 20-40, Liquid Clomid (possible fake) 50-100. +mk677

Tuesday 17. oktober. Started 10 mg Rad and 25 mg ostarine sunday 15. october.

Bloodpressure 120/80, heartbeat at rest 55-60

Total test 324 (300-1000) low
    Triglycerides 0.68 (0.45-2.60)
    E2 40 (20-130)
    Prolactin 364 (61-314) high
    Creatinin 100 (60-105)
    Total cholestrol 4.3 (3.3-6.9) jippi!!
    HDL 0.9 (0.8-2.10)
    LDL 3.4 (1.5-5.1)
    Karbamid 8 (3.2-8.1)
    GT 24 (15-115)
    Ferritin 30 (29-383)
    ALAT 45 (10-70)
    MCH 23.5 (27.1-32..6) low
    HB 14.1 (13.4-17)
    HCT 0.46 (0.41-0.53)

Guess its GTG then, tren and orals here i come.
    Test was expected, i dont know my precycletest, but i doubt im in the 500 after all these years.
    But possible i could come close to 500 if i waited 3 months. Well, not gonna happen. Starting sus today. Cholestrol is much better, due to a diett change and hct is where i want it to be.
    And i guess low hb and mch and ferritin is a smart thing infront of a cycle. Used to bleed a lot. Nothing serious, just me (EOD). Stopped ironsupp infront of cycle. Mr BB told me to restart ironsupp because it will not affect hct on cycle. So now im on 130 mg Fe++ ed.

One question, is a borderhigh Karbamid usuall for bodybuilders as creatinin is due to training and high proteindiett?
    But this is your previous blood work, take a new one soon, even if it's during your blast.
    If you bleed a lot and had low iron the yeah, for a short time,
    but check your iron status, not ferritin,
    and go from that.
    Men usually don't need to supplement iron, we don't have a monthly blood letting and have more problems due to high levels of iron than low.

I don't know your iron status, but unless severely low of say go with 15mg a day, which you get with your multis.
    (I usually try to stay away from iron, but do supplement a little as its in the supplement I use now, which is pretty good, but would be better without iron.)

I think using true steroids (at least the injectables) are almost gonna be a rest for your system compared to the SARMs.
    Ofcourse I can't know that, but if you're using grams of the stuff (I don't know the potency and dosages), which can be pretty impure, then real AAS are safer when used correctly IMO.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    No such thing as "radical islam" or peaceful islam. Islam is what it is. And it is radical
    Why i have the feeling that you were raped and abused by a muslim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    But this is your previous blood work, take a new one soon, even if it's during your blast.
    If you bleed a lot and had low iron the yeah, for a short time,
    but check your iron status, not ferritin,
    and go from that.
    Men usually don't need to supplement iron, we don't have a monthly blood letting and have more problems due to high levels of iron than low.

I don't know your iron status, but unless severely low of say go with 15mg a day, which you get with your multis.
    (I usually try to stay away from iron, but do supplement a little as its in the supplement I use now, which is pretty good, but would be better without iron.)

I think using true steroids (at least the injectables) are almost gonna be a rest for your system compared to the SARMs .
    Ofcourse I can't know that, but if you're using grams of the stuff (I don't know the potency and dosages), which can be pretty impure, then real AAS are safer when used correctly IMO.
    Ferritin is a protein which stores iron in the body and holds 1/3 of the bodys total amount of iron. (Rest is in the red blood cells). Under normal circumstances the level of Ferritin gives a good marker of the bodies total iron.)
    I also have border low hb and hb is made of iron and protein. All this indicates that a high level iron supp should be suggested. NOT the everyday pills with just 15 mg.
    I often feel a little tired, even if on extra test and growth and lots of veggies. This indicates that my iron is too low and i will go with Mr BB suggestions. He didnt say if i should go with those high level pills (100 mg) or everyday life pills, but 30 ferritin is damn low when u can have almost 400.
    I havent bleed since early sommer and back then i guess my numbers were even lower. No it has stabilized but to reach average i feel i need to go for those 100 mg. I eat a lot of spinach and bread but it doesnt cut it.

Another bloodtest?...Yes i should do 4 weeks in the blast but unless i feel real sick i wont- I know what im doing and i guess i will not do another bloodtest before im about to start my summercycle. My doc office is stil yes yes yes ok, but i feel there is a imit. Lst time they asked questions but but answered and everything was ok. But i cant just go in and ask for another total test and ALAT. Roiduse is very tabu around here.
    Possible ill check Ferritin and Iron in 2 months.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-28-2016 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Why i have the feeling that you were raped and abused by a muslim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cute!!

Why dont you study about the so called "prophet" then come type to me mate

You have been doing prisontime there King? What u were in for?
    Conspiracy and money laundering..our twisted US laws make it illegal to take marijuana from a legal state and take it to a state that it's not legalized in the US..oh well water under the bridge trying to rebuild my life..

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Conspiracy and money laundering..our twisted US laws make it illegal to take marijuana from a legal state and take it to a state that it's not legalized in the US..oh well water under the bridge trying to rebuild my life..
    Feel your pain.
    KINGKONG likes this.

marijuana...just a few weeks then?

marijuana...just a few weeks then?
    Few weeks lol that's what it shoulda been no I did some years in prison man..

Don Corleone...yeah.

Try buying DHEA from iherb.com and you'll see they are located in the US and checked by customs very frequently.
    (If they haven't moved in the last year that is)

But as long as you buy usual stuff, and try to go for caps, not powder, it should be ok. But be aware that the same herb you can get trough as caps can be confiscated if it comes as bulk powder.

Few weeks lol that's what it shoulda been no I did some years in prison man..
    Years for Mary Jane? That's wild.
    But I also have some friends doing 12 year sentences from cannabis alone,
    Though it was quite many kgs of shit though.
    (They managed to keep the Coke out of the equation luckily)

Fuck, I feel for you man!
    Prison isn't good for your mind, it gets to be normal so fast, and then the world suddenly ain't so normal anymore.

Remember when I lived with a buddy that had just served 5 years for *****
    And he was so paranoid he nearly killed a guy I had visiting cause he opened the door to his room by mistake.
    He was a great guy though, solid fella, apologized afterwards and felt genuinely ashamed.
    KINGKONG and NACH3 like this.

Years for Mary Jane? That's wild.
    But I also have some friends doing 12 year sentences from cannabis alone,
    Though it was quite many kgs of shit though.
    (They managed to keep the Coke out of the equation luckily)

Fuck, I feel for you man!
    Prison isn't good for your mind, it gets to be normal so fast, and then the world suddenly ain't so normal anymore.

Remember when I lived with a buddy that had just served 5 years for *****
    And he was so paranoid he nearly killed a guy I had visiting cause he opened the door to his room by mistake.
    He was a great guy though, solid fella, apologized afterwards and felt genuinely ashamed.
    It took awhile to adjust back to normal life..everything in prison is based on the fear of violence and how you react to situations is the way people judge you..for the most my experience was decent..fed prisons in the United States are pretty nice places..we had weights and decent facility's ..the Feds seized every asset I have in the world though so re starting my life in my 30's financially has been tough..I keep on keeping on trying to better myself everyday and leave all that in the past and make a new future..
    Obs, DocToxin8 and NACH3 like this.

It took awhile to adjust back to normal life..everything in prison is based on the fear of violence and how you react to situations is the way people judge you..for the most my experience was decent..fed prisons in the United States are pretty nice places..we had weights and decent facility's ..the Feds seized every asset I have in the world though so re starting my life in my 30's financially has been tough..I keep on keeping on trying to better myself everyday and leave all that in the past and make a new future..
    Bad luck mate. Get back out there and earn again. and don't let anyone hold you back. Ive never had jailtime just fines
    KINGKONG likes this.

Bad luck mate. Get back out there and earn again. and don't let anyone hold you back. Ive never had jailtime just fines
    Thanks, doing the best I can working 50 hours a week plus school..still getting gym time in and meal prep pretty much only time I stop is when o sleep..it's all I can do for now..
    hammerheart, DocToxin8 and NACH3 like this.

Your doing good, keep rockin'
    KINGKONG likes this.

Thanks, doing the best I can working 50 hours a week plus school..still getting gym time in and meal prep pretty much only time I stop is when o sleep..it's all I can do for now..
    Take solace in the fact that it is better to live like a king for a day then a peasant for a lifetime.

50 hours a week plus school man, you can't do any better than that IMHO.
    At least I couldn't, (if I could that, which I doubt), so you should really feel good about that.

My time was minimal, barely just saying hello and out.
    What I thought was so fucked was the fear of collective punishment.
    This was a prison many would look at like a hotel,
    but there was always this shit that if someone didn't behave they would close down the rec. room (basically a pool table in a room, but still),
    and my biggest fear, close the weight room.
    While that wouldn't last long in reality, it felt enough to get really annoyed with other inmates that didn't place the weights back after use, or hit the wall of the guards room with the football, etc.
    Even after my very brief visit there I remember going to the gym, and some dude didn't pick up his weights after him, and I immediately thought I gotta fuck him up cause they'll close the gym if he keeps on like that.
    I realized within a couple of seconds how disturbed that thinking was, and that I was in a gym where I payed money to train, and they didn't close their gym because of mess.

Coping with such shit and trying to get life started again isn't easy.
    I don't think people understand how little time is needed before thought pattern changes.

A thought experiment;
    There is a cruise ship with luxury beds, nice rooms, and even some shit to do, but the rules are that you stay on this ship and are not allowed to leave, and it will go in circles in the middle of the ocean so the view is gonna be the same, and all the people working there will only interact with you in a strictly professional tone. And while there are some other passengers there's also rules as to how you can interact with them, especially restricting intimacy/caring/emphasizing between them.
    I think that even with those stipulations many would feel quite disturbed if they were at that ship for one year. Two years and up, and when you get to like 5 years and more I think many would have problems ever returning to a normal society.

I'm not saying I want lenient sentences for rape and such, but 5 years for anything drug related, which is basically just avoiding paying taxes if you look at it.
    Disregarding those with such low morale they "recruit" young ignorant (as in haven't a clue as to what this stuff does) users. Only way to deal with those are with self justice in these environments, something that seems lacking as fear of attracting police overrides the instinct to protect other people.

I'm tired, end of rant.
    KINGKONG and Euroholic like this.

At least I couldn't, (if I could that, which I doubt), so you should really feel good about that.

but there was always this shit that if someone didn't behave they would close down the rec. room (basically a pool table in a room, but still),
    While that wouldn't last long in reality, it felt enough to get really annoyed with other inmates that didn't place the weights back after use, or hit the wall of the guards room with the football, etc.
    Even after my very brief visit there I remember going to the gym, and some dude didn't pick up his weights after him, and I immediately thought I gotta fuck him up cause they'll close the gym if he keeps on like that.
    I realized within a couple of seconds how disturbed that thinking was, and that I was in a gym where I payed money to train, and they didn't close their gym because of mess.

I don't think people understand how little time is needed before thought pattern changes.

A thought experiment;
    There is a cruise ship with luxury beds, nice rooms, and even some shit to do, but the rules are that you stay on this ship and are not allowed to leave, and it will go in circles in the middle of the ocean so the view is gonna be the same, and all the people working there will only interact with you in a strictly professional tone. And while there are some other passengers there's also rules as to how you can interact with them, especially restricting intimacy/caring/emphasizing between them.
    I think that even with those stipulations many would feel quite disturbed if they were at that ship for one year. Two years and up, and when you get to like 5 years and more I think many would have problems ever returning to a normal society.

I'm not saying I want lenient sentences for rape and such, but 5 years for anything drug related, which is basically just avoiding paying taxes if you look at it.
    Disregarding those with such low morale they "recruit" young ignorant (as in haven't a clue as to what this stuff does) users. Only way to deal with those are with self justice in these environments, something that seems lacking as fear of attracting police overrides the instinct to protect other people.

I'm tired, end of rant.
    This can be said about being in the military as well. I mean have a look at our grandfathers/great grandfathers being In the world wars the stuff they did. My grandfather was in a battle with just under 2million casualties. How are you meant to just slip back into normal life when you've been to hell and back? When i went to rehab the doctors told me i had all these diseases/disorders. But what i have been exposed to in my life is nothing like they had to endure i like to think about that when i feel blue. That there is plenty of men out there who have endured more then what we in the modern day could even imagine.
    To put things in perspective Look at the battle of the somme. 60000 casualties in ONE day. With 20000 of those killed. Could you imagine if something like that happend today? One solider dying makes the news but 20000 of them in a day? Thats something the modern world can not fathom. And that was only 100 years ago
    KINGKONG and DocToxin8 like this.

A thought experiment;

I'm tired, end of rant.
    Iam with you completely Doc..were I was at everything had a certain order you did this because it made life easier on everyone around you..we were all stuck in there together and the only thing keeping everything running right was the fear of violence..violence was a everyday occurrence but that was because ppl fell outta line they wouldn't put the weights in the right place (like you said) or owed ppl money,wouldn't be on top of there hygiene..you washed your hands EVERYTIME you left the bathroom or you could get punished you brushed your teeth every morning and every night and showered constantly so people wouldn't have to smell you..the rules were simple enough but people still strayed and things got hectic.were I work we have a lot of people who are gross they come to work smelly or don't wear deodorant or will walk right into you when you are walking down the halls things that would have got them hurt in prison and at first it was hard to be around it all..the drive back to my hometown was strange enough then I get this job with all the mutants for awhile it was hard keeping my mouth shut and my head down..Iam just doing whatever I gotta to get on with my life now I let ppl do whatever they want and I just choose not to associate with them...one of the weirdest things was being around really small or fat people..people in prison are in shape that's part of survival..if there fat coming in 6-8 months they have lost it..I've seen people lose hundreds of pounds..
    Euroholic and DocToxin8 like this.

Iam with you completely Doc..were I was at everything had a certain order you did this because it made life easier on everyone around you..we were all stuck in there together and the only thing keeping everything running right was the fear of violence..violence was a everyday occurrence but that was because ppl fell outta line they wouldn't put the weights in the right place (like you said) or owed ppl money,wouldn't be on top of there hygiene..you washed your hands EVERYTIME you left the bathroom or you could get punished you brushed your teeth every morning and every night and showered constantly so people wouldn't have to smell you..the rules were simple enough but people still strayed and things got hectic.were I work we have a lot of people who are gross they come to work smelly or don't wear deodorant or will walk right into you when you are walking down the halls things that would have got them hurt in prison and at first it was hard to be around it all..the drive back to my hometown was strange enough then I get this job with all the mutants for awhile it was hard keeping my mouth shut and my head down..Iam just doing whatever I gotta to get on with my life now I let ppl do whatever they want and I just choose not to associate with them...one of the weirdest things was being around really small or fat people..people in prison are in shape that's part of survival..if there fat coming in 6-8 months they have lost it..I've seen people lose hundreds of pounds..
    A bloke i know of actually prefers prison. He does not have to worry about anything inside he reckons. He finds it easier

Thread Information