Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Talking Have you ever dropped anything in a toilet that's not supposed to be in there?

I have. One time i was taking a leak, and someone paged me...so i go to grab it, and the mutherfugger vibrated itself out of my hand and PLOP! Well.....I HAD TO GET IT! The pager felt violated and was the never the same again.

What have you dropped in there besides a....well.................................

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

back in the day

when i was in in 8th grade i use to flush used condoms down the toilet.well i don't know how, but the toilet got backed up one time and when the guy came to our house to fix it.no joke, like maybe 5 condoms came out. well the guy showed my mom and i didn't knwo what to say,haha.needles to say, i think that's all the flushing stories i have.

i dropped my pager in a glass of beer one time in college.that wasn't good

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I dropped a full open sus amp i did not use it but i cryed alot.
    SHI* HAPPENDS

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    I hated high school (and grade school for that matter) So I remember before Giuliani you could actually buy fireworks in NYC with no problem. Everyone's preferred weapon of choice was the M-80 with waterproof fuse . We would go to school and flush these down the toilets hoping to flood the hell out of the school and get early dismissal. Small floods: yes, early dismissal: no, the price of hearing your catholic school principal over the p.a. threaten the school with expulsion for flushing M-80s down the toilet, priceless...
    Last edited by Scorpion; 12-16-2001 at 01:53 PM.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Toothbrush. I once tried to save time by taking the morning piss and brushing my teeth at the same time. Once.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    When i was 8 years old I dropped the "Jungle Book" character Baleau the Bear in the toilet with a shit floating. I scooped him out washed him off any never told anyone, but me and " Baleau were never that close again.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I was taking a shot in the toilet in work one night. I had 5 cc in the syringe. I was using a small 23g so I had my work cut out for me pushing that amount of oil through, at about 1 cc left my hand cramped from the contant pressure so I lossened my grip, it was a right glute shot, and guess what. The damn dart fell out of my ass and hit the deck, point first !. I hadn't got a spare pin and considered just fucking the rest away. But then said fuck this shit man, and stuck it in again !. Apart from it being unsterile, it was blunt as hell, I could actually feel it tear through every layer of skin and muscle.

Then there was the time I dropped my false teeth down the .........woops, anyother time maybe.

Bouncer

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Not in the shitter but in the cat box once. My mom use to keep it in the bathroom under the sink when we were younger. I accidently knocked my sisters toothbrush down, and into the cat's poo poo box. I washed it off, put it back and never told a soul

Capital X is offline Associate Member

Hey I was only a kid.

I am sure many of you did this as a kid. I was going to the toilet at night and didn't look to see if the seat was down and fell in. I was a little guy so it was like falling into a bottomless cavern.

Capital X

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I dropped my exwifes toothbrush in the toliet once well maybe twice......

Hell yes! These answers are PRICELESS!!

And the best part it nobody has gone off topic yet.

Keep em comin guys, im dying laughin here.

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    Ive dropped everything imaginable in that damn thing... Keys, cellphone, hair clipper guards, electric razor blades and tylenol... I dont know why I do it so much.. Maybe I have some kind of freudian toliet fetish?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    way back...when i graduated high school...was huging the toilet, like you are supposed to after a grad party...and the chain that my gf at the time was around my neck. when i put my head up...the little hockey goalie penant got caught under the seat and made the chain break and fall in.....not good..and i was in no shape to fish it out....i tried and i tried..but i ended up pushing it into the little hole...made it even worse.

then comes my buddy...ahhhh what a good friend...sticks his hand in there..yep in the puke..and tries to get it..but nope can't reach it...DAMN

here it comes....he tells me that he has to flush the toilet to get it to blow out of the hole..and he would try to catch it..before it went down the drain.

the damn guy got it...have it here with me right now...
    NOT A BAD GUY EH....now that is what a call a good friend..

HEY BRO IF YOU ARE OUT THERE....JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM..

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    I had one of my friends tell me that one time he was trim'n the nut hair and he dropped the clippers n the toilet while they were run'n. What a crack hed.

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    I just dropped a cellphone into the toilet today thanks god for equipment replacement plan

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Do you guys really want to know what I have dropped in a toilet bowl?

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I've seen many, many things come out of toilets. I've been a plumber for 10 years. The best one's are people that don't want to stick there hands in, and call me. Hell for a 85.00 service call and two seconds of work, I'll get it out.

Thats why they make two dollar rubber gloves .

hewy is offline Junior Member

Re: Have you ever dropped anything in a toilet that's not supposed to be in there?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    [B]I have. One time i was taking a leak, and someone paged me...so i go to grab it, and the mutherfugger vibrated itself out of my hand and PLOP! Well.....I HAD TO GET IT! The pager felt violated and was the never the same again.
    QUOTE]

i did the same thing with a cell phone. and water damage wasnt under warranty. 80 bucks later i had a new phone

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ann-that's very cruel. but the next time she makes you mad you should tell her!

pureanger- understandable with ex-wife, i think. wondering why you had access to her tooth brush after the 'ex' status. if happened before 'ex' status, now we know why the 'ex' status!

shredz-buddy, i don't think i would do that. that's going above and beyond the call of duty. he should get hazard duty pay or some shit for that!

Canes- NO! lol, i'm scared to ask, but yes, tell us what you dropped!!!!!!!!! why do i feel like i'm going to regret saying that??

peace,

cp

$uperman is offline Member
    i was piss drunk at the club one night... my gurl called me , i went to put the monster away and ploosh.... there went my fucking cell

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by 9natural9
    i dropped poop in there before
    You did.... that's nasty !

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I flushed a big ass tird down the toilet, the plummer was outside fucking with the septic line, and i didn't know.(still living with parents at this time) LMFAO i still laugh my ass off when i think about this. Anyway he seen what i was flushing, because it almost wound up in his lap.

adaptations is offline Member
    Def Condoms....I backed my pipes up with them...oops, PLumber came to unclog it and he starts pulling out condoms...he turns to my dad and was like Well...looks like we found the problem...since that day i have not flushed em anymore

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I flushed a Lb of weed, 67 tabs, and a 1/4oz of cain down the toilet during a raid back in my druggy/dealing days.

Aside from that, I think a few toothbrushes have fell victim.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Re: back in the day

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    when i was in in 8th grade i use to flush used condoms down the toilet.well i don't know how, but the toilet got backed up one time and when the guy came to our house to fix it.no joke, like maybe 5 condoms came out. well the guy showed my mom and i didn't knwo what to say,haha.needles to say, i think that's all the flushing stories i have.
    SAme thing happened to me once. WE were fresh out of high school and living in a trailor and my friends parents came home to find the toilet stopped up, so they had to call a guy out and he had to go into the septic tank, when he opened the top, there was an entire layer of condoms on top of the septic tank. We had to take 5 gallon buckets to scoop them out. We were so embarrashed, but his parents were cool and thank us for using protection. I just knew we were in trouble. But ended up being a big joke as we got older.
    As far as dropping anything else in the toliet, hell, you name it I have dropped it.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    I flushed a Lb of weed, 67 tabs, and a 1/4oz of cain down the toilet during a raid back in my druggy/dealing days.

Aside from that, I think a few toothbrushes have fell victim.
    Pheedno, please tell me after the cops left you cried yourself to sleep. That';s a tragedy.

sweetgirl is offline Female Member
    i love taking pictures, i always bring my camera when i go out with friends, and get it develop the next day.......
    .....well, the nite before i went out with this cute guy that i liked, took pictures, and thought that by developping the pics right away would give me a good reason enough to call him this soon, so i could see him again........the next day at the mall, i went to the bathroom, before i was going to the drug store to develop my film. i was carying my big gym bag, runners, my jacket, the whole work.....and of course the mall washroom has to be so darn small...as i finish, i decide to take the roll out of my camera,.......and splash !!!, in the toilet !! i went to get it, and thought for sure it was ruined, but went to the drug store anyways, didnt tell the girl at the counter about the incident, and an hour later, went back to get it.....
    ......to my surprise , my film was all wet !! too embarressed to tell her that i actually drop it in the toilet, i pretended i didnt know why ......sadly she had to send it away, and it probably would take about 2 weeks !!!

...luckily, the guy called me,.....and by the time the pic were ready, they were a bit wavy, but never told the guy what i did with the roll of film, in the washroom, behind close doors..... no need to know where they have been !!
    sweetgirl

flushed my toothbursh down once by mistake didnt reach it to get it either hahah

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Butch

Pheedno, please tell me after the cops left you cried yourself to sleep. That';s a tragedy.

Well, I only lost 550 bucks on the whole thing. I kind of considered myself lucky. Better than the jail time that would of come with the baggage.
    Screwed up thing about it, me and my friend were in the bathroom. Him tossing pills and cain down the sink and me flushing weed down the toilet. Cops knock on the door and my friend tells them "Hold on sir while I pull up my pants." then we both walk out.
    They were lining people up outside, as soon as I hit the front door, it was hurdling fence time. I wasn't sticking around incase some shit came back up in the toilet or sink.
    Bottom line, my friends and I all made it home that night so I consider it a success.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno

Well, I only lost 550 bucks on the whole thing. I kind of considered myself lucky. Better than the jail time that would of come with the baggage.
    Screwed up thing about it, me and my friend were in the bathroom. Him tossing pills and cain down the sink and me flushing weed down the toilet. Cops knock on the door and my friend tells them "Hold on sir while I pull up my pants." then we both walk out.
    They were lining people up outside, as soon as I hit the front door, it was hurdling fence time. I wasn't sticking around incase some shit came back up in the toilet or sink.
    Bottom line, my friends and I all made it home that night so I consider it a success.
    What a crazy ass experience. Glad to see you made it out with no record or time servered.

It's stilla shame though.

David B. is offline Member

Re: Have you ever dropped anything in a toilet that's not supposed to be in there?

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    IWhat have you dropped in there besides a....[/img]
    I dropped one of these (see attachment) in a public toilet once. I didn't have to think for a microsecond before diving for it. Good thing it's water resistant down to 300 meters, a little rinse in the sink and it was good to go.

--dnb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Have you ever dropped anything in a toilet that's not supposed to be in there?-1447.jpg  

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    did your watch have a little dodo on it?

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    When I saw this thread I felt like I just had to post.......A few weeks ago, I was taking a piss and my cell phone flipped out of my hands into the toilet...I was pissed, but instantly went in after it to retrieve it..then I rinsed it off under the sink...LOL, stupid me...got it even more wet.....dried it off...and it didnt work for a few days, then it started working again, and dried itself out....it sucked!!!

P.S. I then lost my cell phone 2 days ago

that reminds me, I HAVE to call Nextel today and get a new one....

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    did your watch have a little dodo on it?
    No, and it didn't have any doodoo on it either. Just the yellow stuff.

--dnb

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I dropped my toothbrush in the toilet once...i did not go in after it!

I dropped a joint once while pissing drunk.

Man I was pissed !!

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Two occasions

My specs and my mentol sweets...They are back with me now...

Well since this thread has been posted...I have dropped a couple more things... I'm soooo coordinated.

The electric razor shot me down 80 dollars...but its ok, cuz i got a better one that keeps my body so fresh and so clean....

And just today...I was in a rush and it was postworkout so I needed some quick carbs, grabbed myself a gatorade energy bar...started taking a leak, and plop, there goes my postworkout meal. Lucky I'm soo swoll that I can afford to miss a meal... I bet I lost like 50lbs...there goes all my muskel.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Anybody ever shited and puke at the same time?

$uperman is offline Member
    Originally posted by titanstigers333
    Anybody ever shited and puke at the same time?
    hate to say it but.... sure have , most messy thing you can do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information